Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F^^k No!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I'm neutral

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm tired of the Celtics, and I'm tired of all those stupid Gay G Gayderade commercials.

VitaminWater_logo.jpg

Vitamin Water > Gatorade

The Celtics cheated to win Game 7. I don't care what nobody says.James Posey, Paul Pierce, and Rajan Rondo are 3 of the biggest floppers in NBA history.
img.211357_t.jpg

img.205230_t.jpg

340x.jpg

But it's okay. Pierced Pussy,Ray Gay Aileen(pronounced eye-lean), and Gay G will fall to the Pistons.

Chauncey Billiups> Rajan Rondo
Richard Hamilton>> Gay Allen
Tayshaun Prince>> Pierced Pussy
Antonio McDyess>> Garnetta
Rasheed Wallace>>> Kendick Jerkins

Let's take a look at the facts:

No team in the history of the NBA has won the NBA championship in 28 games.

The Celtics played two straight seven game series, including a seven game series against the 37-45 Atlanta Hawks.

The Celtics are 0-6 on the road.

The Pistons are 3-1 on the road, and they beat the 76ers in 6, and the Magic in 5.

Here are the playoff stats, to see how each team matches up:

Pistons
Chauncey Billups
15 points, 5.7 assists, 42.9% 3 pt%, 94.7% FT

Richard Hamilton
21.5 points, 4.5 assists, 47% field goals, 90% FT

Tayshaun Prince
16 points, 6 rebounds, 65% field goals

Antonio McDyess
21 points, 12.1 rebounds, 2.3 blocks
his career highs in points, rebounds, and blocks

Rasheed Wallace
13.9 points per game, 6 rebounds, 1.9 blocks

Celtics
Rajan Rondo
11.3 points, 2.67 turnovers

Ray Allen
13.4 points

Paul Pierce
40.7% field goals, 3.33 fouls per game

Kevin Garnett
3 fouls per game, 2 turnovers per game

Kendrick Perkins
6.2 points per game, 50% FT in the conference semifinals

Pistons > Celtics

1d48f104bb_lebron_11272007.jpg

garnet.jpg

allen-bowen.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P33-IOzSIZo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P33-IOzSIZo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Great thread, I hate the Celtics, they are 8-6 going to the Eastern Conference finals, they don't deserve going there, young Hawks out played them, Cavaliers out played them, they just got what the others didn't home court advantage the road team didn't have. The Celtics didn't win by much the three wins they got on the Cavaliers. GM 2 the Celtics won by 16.

Plus the team is temporary, they got the big and gay 3 which they will retire, or just simply fade with there talents they got now, the only person they can build around in the future is Rondo, and thats it. Man I can't stand the Celtics, Pierce was celebrating like he would have won the Finals or something.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great thread, I hate the Celtics, they are 8-6 going to the Eastern Conference finals, they don't deserve going there, young Hawks out played them, Cavaliers out played them, they just got what the others didn't home court advantage the road team didn't have. The Celtics didn't win by much the three wins they got on the Cavaliers. GM 2 the Celtics won by 16.

Plus the team is temporary, they got the big and gay 3 which they will retire, or just simply fade with there talents they got now, the only person they can build around in the future is Rondo, and thats it. Man I can't stand the Celtics, Pierce was celebrating like he would have won the Finals or something.
I can't wait till the Pistons-Celtics series. Unlike Garnett, Allen, and Pierce, the Pistons have a ring, and they've made the Conference Finals 5 consecutive seasons. I'd like to see the Celtics try and beat a team that has more experience than them in the post season.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im still upset from when Boston fans were chanting "USA" when pachulia was shootin them free throws. Theres alot of great international players in the game right now, Ginobili is my favorite.

Great thread ABCD. I hope they get embarrassed. Ray gay allen is past his prime, Kevin GarNOT cant get it done in the 4th, and it appears as if Paula Tears hairline is receding :lol:

Go Pistons!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Im still upset from when Boston fans were chanting "USA" when pachulia was shootin them free throws. Theres alot of great international players in the game right now, Ginobili is my favorite.

Great thread ABCD. I hope they get embarrassed. Ray gay allen is past his prime, Kevin GarNOT cant get it done in the 4th, and it appears as if Paula Tears hairline is receding :lol:

Go Pistons!!!
Paul Pierce's hairline is receeding? lol I guess it's time for him to get Rogaine.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I have been argueing with the Celtic fans for about 2 hours already on the BBW site. Its not to hard to get them to realise that the team will break down. Did anyone catch that jumpball, and Pierce was humping the ball with excitement too. I give KG respect too, great sportsmanship just leaving to the lockerrooms.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This will be the official celtics hate thread. I'll add some stuff some other time, ill copy and paste from some of my knicks vs celtics game threads. Alot of people on here hate them so im sure most people wont mind this thread being in the knicks section.

Paul Pierce's hairline is receeding? lol I guess it's time for him to get Rogaine.
I think so im not sure

I have been argueing with the Celtic fans for about 2 hours already on the BBW site. Its not to hard to get them to realise that the team will break down.
I cant stand the people on that site. I cant even go on their anymore.

The pistons are a tough, experienced physical team. GarNOT said himself that Rasheed Wallace does the best job of defendin him, Tim Duncan said the same thing.

Tayshaun Prince can slow down Pierce

Billups is stronger then rondo

Ray Allen should retire (Rip >>>)

Mcdyess>>>Perkins

Pistons matchup perfectly with the celtics

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look I don't like The Celtics. Seriously I wanted so bad to see Atlanta and The Cavs knock them off, but give credit were it is due. They are the best team in the East. They probably will (although I hope not) beat The Pistons, unless Chauncy and Sheed plays like he did when they won their rings. I think they can beat The Lakers, The Hornets, but not The Spurs. But I'm for sure pulling for the Pistons! The funny thing is I used to like both Garnett and Allen until they became Celtics.

I know this is off the subject, but Lebron needs some help bad in Cle. He scores 45 and the next highest scorer is 15! You all know my trade proposal to fix him and us, Jamal and Zach for The Cavs expiring contracts!

dre48ny

Rotation player
I thought the Cavs were gonna pull it off!! My finals are messed up. I wanted the Cavs against the Hornets!! F@%k the Celtics!! I hope there is a new champion in the NBA so I am pulling for the Hornets hard!!! LA, Boston, Detroit, San Antonio all have multiple championships!! Plus New Orleans needs good news since Katrina!! CP3!!!!!!!

Yeah this thread pretty much somes up my thoughts on the Celtics to a tee. I can't stand them and Im feining like crazy to see somebody embarrase them and knock them out. Nice by the Cavs (Well mainly just Lebron), but they need to get Lebron some help and don't have alot of talent to begin with.

But the Pistons aint no joke. Boston had better learn how to win on the road because Detroit ain't immune to going on the road and getting a win. I got a good feeling Boston is gonna get theirs in this ECF. Detroits gonna show them what a REAL championship contender is.

Last edited:

pat

Starter
The Celtics cheated to win Game 7. I don't care what nobody says.James Posey, Paul Pierce, and Rajan Rondo are 3 of the biggest floppers in NBA history.

But they didn't get to the line that often and they didn't draw many offensive fouls. What do you base your statement on?

They need more input by Garnett and especially Allen (to stand a chance agoanst the Pistons). They can't rely on PJ Brown bailing them out in the fourth against the Pistons.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
But they didn't get to the line that often and they didn't draw many offensive fouls. What do you base your statement on?

They need more input by Garnett and especially Allen (to stand a chance agoanst the Pistons). They can't rely on PJ Brown bailing them out in the fourth against the Pistons.
I base this statement on the fact that the Celtics love to flop. Do you know how many offensive fouls the referees were calling on the Cavs and Hawks? The referees also called a lot of flagrant fouls on the Cavs and Hawks, which is why the announcers(Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen) were saying that the refs should be more consistent with their calls. In game 7, Garnett clearly did a flagrant foul on Ilgauskas, and because the Celtics were the home team, they didn't make the call. The Celtics are floppers. I stand by what I say. I hope the refs screw the Celtics on a game or two against the Pistons.

Last edited:

pat

Starter
I base this statement on the fact that the Celtics love to flop. Do you know how many offensive fouls the referees were calling on the Cavs and Hawks?
No. Do you?
The referees also called a lot of flagrant fouls on the Cavs and Hawks, which is why the announcers(Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen) were saying that the refs should be more consistent with their calls.

I thought van Gundy referred (explicitly) to the inconsistency in calling flagrant fouls as far as the difference between smaller and bigger players are concerned.

In game 7, Garnett clearly did a flagrant foul on Ilgauskas, and because the Celtics were the home team, they didn't make the call.

So you could say that the Celtics foul overly hard but that doesn't say anything about flopping. It's your point of view and I can totally accept it but I just can't see it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No. Do you?

I thought van Gundy referred (explicitly) to the inconsistency in calling flagrant fouls as far as the difference between smaller and bigger players are concerned.

So you could say that the Celtics foul overly hard but that doesn't say anything about flopping. It's your point of view and I can totally accept it but I just can't see it.
I have one question for you. Do you like the Celtics? If so, how can you possibly be a Knicks fan and like the Celtics at the same time? I don't like Garnett, Pierce, or Allen, so I refuse to take sides with someone who's a Celtics fan. I like Eddy Curry more than I like Garnett, Pierce, and Allen. That tells you just how much I don't like them. lol

pat

Starter
Strong stuff. Not sure whether you can't be a a Knicks fan and still like the Celtics. As I've already said in some other thread: rooting for them would be a bit strong. But I definitely like them more than the Lakers, the Cavs, and --most importantly as far as I am concerned -- the Bulls. There are actually a few thing the Knicks and the Celtics have in common: they both never sold out to that flashy new look (childish 3d logos, golden jerseys), they are both from the east coast, and they both have a long tradition.

That they are so similar might be one of the main reason why so many people around here hate them. Another reason might be that seeing them in a game seven and advancing to the conference finals might stir up some hatred as well.

But after yesterdays performance I would take Pierce over almost anybody on our current team. Now I still remember, that the Celtics were having a season just as horrible as ours before they acquired Garnett and Allen, but you have to a agree that it was a stellar performance.

Also I don't believe in this kind of a black and white world view. You can like the French and the British (or dislike them both), you can listen to Snoop Dogg and Ornette Coleman, and you can want to see the Celtics playing the Lakers in the Finals and still be a Knicks-fan. If you hate them that's fine with me, but please don't measure my Knicks-fandom by the degree of my hate for the Celtics but by my love for the Knicks.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's fine with me. I just don't like the Celtics, and I'd prefer to see them lose to the Pistons. Even if it means that the refs make some b.s. calls on the Celtics so that the Pistons win, or if the Pistons can get Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, or Kevin Garnett suspended or ejected. They don't deserve to be in the Conference Finals. Any team that's 0-6 on the road shouldn't be in the race for a championship. It's okay, though. The Pistons had more rest than the Celtics, so if the Celtics play the Pistons like they played the Cavs in Game 1, the Pistons will steal their home court advantage.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
I hate KG and Boston fans more then i hate the celtics as a team. I actually like Doc Rivers, Leon Powe, and Sam Cassell. Theres several players i wouldnt say i like or dislike, but like i said i hate KG and i dislike peirce. They have acted cocky all season long. Outside of Boston they have maybe the largest group of haters, i know the lakers are up there. I even noticed analysts hinting that they dont like the celtics because of their cocky behavior. Dont act like the haters dont have a reason to hate here.

Just read this recently. Wow. Take it easy MSG. Didn't know you were gonna get that affected by what I said. But I see where you're coming from. And judging from your posts also in this thread, you hatred seems to run deep. Actually if anyone, I was actually expecting a response from abcd.

You might be one of the most unfair haters on here.

It's funny you brought this up. I don't think I'm unfair. I know when to give credit where credit is due. Unfairness is hating while giving false facts or insanely one-sided and biased remarks, which I will elaborate in detail later on.

Excluding game 1 against the Celtics, if it wasnt for lebron cleveland might even be worse the the knicks, maybe the worst team in the league. Thats a very good arguement as to why lebron deserved to be the mvp. His leadership spreads through the whole team and gets role players to step up their games. I dont like Lebron but if hes not the best player hes no lower then top 3.

I dont know if you missed where i gave them their props, i realize its probably only 10% of what i say is postive about the celtics but you gotta stop stereotypin everything i say as being hatred towards the celtics and realize that your hatred towards lebron gets in the way of your opinions, where as mine doesnt.

I do hate LeBron but I do believe no doubt that he is the best scorer in the league right now. And like I said earlier I give credit where credit is due, and after that game 7 performance, he earned a couple of notches on my book. Still I believe he is no MVP-material yet. His team didn't even win 50 games and that's even the most insignificant of various reasons why he doesn't deserve a 1st place vote. Anyone who thinks LeBron should have been MVP probably thinks that Kobe should have won MVP during the season he scored 81 points as well.

And I never said anything about you not giving them their props. Moreover my hatred towards LeBron does not get in the way of my opinions. I even used his basketball scoring skills to emphasize the defense the Celtics did on the first game, because no one was even mentioning it.

The referees also called a lot of flagrant fouls on the Cavs and Hawks, which is why the announcers(Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen) were saying that the refs should be more consistent with their calls. In game 7, Garnett clearly did a flagrant foul on Ilgauskas, and because the Celtics were the home team, they didn't make the call.

First of all before I go further, let me reiterate myself again and say that the reason I favor the Celtics among the East's playoff teams is because of Pierce, before someone foolishly questions my dedication to the Knicks. Heck if you want me to share my dislike for the Celtics, one would be their habit of not wearing formal attires during press conferences.

Just a minor correction: It was PJ Brown, not Garnett who did that near-flagrant call on Ilgauskas. And you probably missed it but JVG actually initially made that remark when Cleveland wasn't called for a flagrant during the 1st half. Also, did you miss that no-call on LeBron pulling Pierce's jersey that caused a Boston turnover down the stretch? If there was any crucial call in the final minutes of a game in the series, it would no doubt be the charging call on Pierce on Game 6, which was clearly very questionable.

I give KG respect too, great sportsmanship just leaving to the lockerrooms.

Yup I saw that, but did you also see LeBron already walking away as soon as Eddie House stole the ball and the game hasn't officially ended yet? And he didn't even congratulate Pierce even after one of the best Game 7 mano-a-mano in history.

Pistons-Celtics series will be another great match. I see it going 2 possible ways: one has Celtics winning easily than expected in 5 games, and the Pistons winning a gritty series in 6 or 7. Celtics have shown their weakness. And that is against teams with prolific scorers that can take over a game: Johnson with Atlanta, and LeBron with Cleveland. That is why I believe if the Celtics reach the Finals, they better hope they don't go against Kobe. But Spurs vs Celtics as is Spurs vs Pistons is no way half as exciting as Lakers vs Celtics.

Going back to this hating thread, I'd rather focus on the lottery tomorrow than be all negative about stuff. Furthermore our team isn't much to look at so why spend energy hating on another team??? No disrespect to the posters here but that's being obnoxious. Positivity people, positivity. If we get at least a top2 pick tomorrow, that would make my day.

Oh and MSG whoever believed your article was stupid to say the least. LOL! I'm gonna give you your props. You are hands-down the most creative poster in this site. That was hillarious. LOL! Especially the part about Pollard wanting some minutes.

Im still upset from when Boston fans were chanting "USA" when pachulia was shootin them free throws.

I agree. That wasn't very polite of the Boston fans.

Also I don't believe in this kind of a black and white world view. You can like the French and the British (or dislike them both), you can listen to Snoop Dogg and Ornette Coleman, and you can want to see the Celtics playing the Lakers in the Finals and still be a Knicks-fan. If you hate them that's fine with me, but please don't measure my Knicks-fandom by the degree of my hate for the Celtics but by my love for the Knicks.

Nice post!

Let me make myself clear, my participation in this sort of threads is not merely to lambaste people who hate, or to defend Pierce or whatever. It's to basically say that if you're gonna criticize, you have to at least make some effort to be fair or give credible statements to back your claims. And give credit where credit is due. There is really a lot of hate running in this site. But if that's what y'all really want, then whatever. Don't worry I won't be posting anymore on threads such as these. As for me I'm gonna pray hard that the Knicks have lady luck on their side tomorrow as did Pierce have on his freethrow attempt.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Just read this recently. Wow. Take it easy MSG. Didn't know you were gonna get that affected by what I said. But I see where you're coming from. And judging from your posts also in this thread, you hatred seems to run deep. Actually if anyone, I was actually expecting a response from abcd.

It's funny you brought this up. I don't think I'm unfair. I know when to give credit where credit is due. Unfairness is hating while giving false facts or insanely one-sided and biased remarks, which I will elaborate in detail later on.

I do hate LeBron but I do believe no doubt that he is the best scorer in the league right now. And like I said earlier I give credit where credit is due, and after that game 7 performance, he earned a couple of notches on my book. Still I believe he is no MVP-material yet. His team didn't even win 50 games and that's even the most insignificant of various reasons why he doesn't deserve a 1st place vote. Anyone who thinks LeBron should have been MVP probably thinks that Kobe should have won MVP during the season he scored 81 points as well.

And I never said anything about you not giving them their props. Moreover my hatred towards LeBron does not get in the way of my opinions. I even used his basketball scoring skills to emphasize the defense the Celtics did on the first game, because no one was even mentioning it.

Going back to this hating thread, I'd rather focus on the lottery tomorrow than be all negative about stuff. Furthermore our team isn't much to look at so why spend energy hating on another team??? No disrespect to the posters here but that's being obnoxious. Positivity people, positivity. If we get at least a top2 pick tomorrow, that would make my day.

Oh and MSG whoever believed your article was stupid to say the least. LOL! I'm gonna give you your props. You are hands-down the most creative poster in this site. That was hillarious. LOL! Especially the part about Pollard wanting some minutes.

I agree. That wasn't very polite of the Boston fans.

This is kind of confusing with alot of the stuff you posted coming from another thread. That fake article was hilarious, especially rondo saying he did his thing after gettin badly outplayed by delonte west.

Whatever happened then its all good now. That was at least a week ago, maybe 2. Your one of the better posters on here so i wont bother going back and re-reading everything.

In some ways im happy to see Lebroom eliminated but i would had much rather seen........im not even gonna finish that sentence. lebrick aims is overrated. I recognize hes a top 3 overall player but i think theres a handful of players who are more talented then him. All he does is shoot the 3 and drive to the hoop. He has no post game, no mid-range game. Skip Bayless called him the greatest driver/slasher ever. Im not willing to go that far but hes one of the best at gettin to the hoop and finishing, but he definitly was weaknesses in his game.

Kobe and Snitch Paul >>> Lebrick Aims

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
This is kind of confusing with alot of the stuff you posted coming from another thread. That fake article was hilarious, especially rondo saying he did his thing after gettin badly outplayed by delonte west.

Whatever happened then its all good now. That was at least a week ago, maybe 2. Your one of the better posters on here so i wont bother going back and re-reading everything.

In some ways im happy to see Lebroom eliminated but i would had much rather seen........im not even gonna finish that sentence. lebrick aims is overrated. I recognize hes a top 3 overall player but i think theres a handful of players who are more talented then him. All he does is shoot the 3 and drive to the hoop. He has no post game, no mid-range game. Skip Bayless called him the greatest driver/slasher ever. Im not willing to go that far but hes one of the best at gettin to the hoop and finishing, but he definitly was weaknesses in his game.

Kobe and Snitch Paul >>> Lebrick Aims

LOL! It's all good MSG. To be honest, I was pretty concerned about how you would react to my post. I also browsed by some threads and I was amazed we both became fans at the same time: 1994. Since then I became a hardcore Ewing fan even owning one of his shoes at one point, until Spree became my fave.

Sorry to be off-topic to the thread but now that you mentioned James LeBron's needs in improvements, I'd like to share an article from the New York Post which seems to sum up why the Cavs lost. Nevertheless lady luck was also on Celtics' side on that classic game 7.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05202008/sports/browns_gotta_stop_catering_to_lebron_111713.htm?page=1

James LeBron seems to be taking the same long path as Kobe did towards being the complete player he can be. Under a different coach and better teammates he'll definitely win an MVP or two in the near future, but if he gets stuck with the same roster and coach, I don't see that happening.

LOL! Ya that stuff about Rondo and Pollard was hillarious. I can't absolutely imagine Rondo saying "they make alot more money then me and they aint playin like it." Damn!!!