Lottery today

Starks

Starter
Anyone know what time? or where we can watch live from work?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Knicks will get the #5 pick

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
7:30. Don't know yet where to watch it on television or online.

Please please give us a top2 pick. If it were a top3 pick I might start to entertain trade offers. If it was a top4 pick I'd be interested on offers even more. If it was a top5 pick or worse, heck I'd definitely push for a trade. I honestly think there aren't any keepers beyond the 4th pick.

King Ewing

Banned
Its actually 8:00pm on ESPN.

I cant wait! Come on Stern give us the number 1 pick again!!

Last edited:

moneyg

Starter

Please please give us a top2 pick. If it were a top3 pick I might start to entertain trade offers. If it was a top4 pick I'd be interested on offers even more. If it was a top5 pick or worse, heck I'd definitely push for a trade. I honestly think there aren't any keepers beyond the 4th pick.

i agree if we cant get rose or beasley, id trade down and go after d. collinson and a future pick or second rounder(we dont have one). we have enough young guys with ????:agreed:

George M.

Benchwarmer

7:30pm on ESPN dude.

stevie

Benchwarmer
Anything other than one or two. I suggest the knicks trade out of this draft all together with a very bad team that will potentially have a top 3 pick next year. Have them take a bad contract as well.

Would love to see us in a position to get

Demar and Ricky next year

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The FUCKING BULLS get the #1 pick!! FUUUCCKKK!!! I bet D'antoni is regretting his decision to go to the Knicks. It must have been fixed. Stern still wants to punish Dolan.

Knicks get the #6 pick. I say trade it or draft Danilo Gallinari.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
F*ck that F*ckin sh!t F#ckk.... That was f#ckin fixed the Bulls got the 1st pick and that scum didn't even care. Looks like D'Antoni got us no luck, trade the damn 6th pick.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
wtf.. the bulls like they needed the number 1 pick they have a good team already. i hate the lottery the knicks got a worse pick than expected.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
F_ck, man! The Knicks got screwed. We were projected to be the #5th pick, and we actually dropped to #6. And Chicago was 11th in the East, and they got #1. Those motherf_ckers raped Isiah Thomas in a trade, and now they rape the NBA, by getting the #1 pick. That's some bullsh*t.

The Knicks should try and draft Anthony Randolph, DJ Augustine, Kevin Love, or DeAndre Jordan. That's the only good people that will be left, once the teams ahead of the Knicks snatch Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, and Brook Lopez away from us.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Or lets hope Bayless falls to us at the 6th pick, man the 6th pick is really dull, its another 7th pick Frye coming to the Knicks, probably with no defense, and we all know that the Bulls will be a great team with that pick, last year they had the same team, and they were in the playoffs, what a fixed draft, the Lottery is gay, Stern your gay, and here goes another horrible season for the knicks.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Man FUCK the Chicago Bullshits!!!, They get everything and everyone else gets jack shit. its ok i still think the knicks will be a better team.

D-LEE42fan

New New York

Quiet Storm
Read the Signature!

Well atleast the Bulls didnt ever get the number one pick from a trade from us!

Think about this, if it were not for that three game win streak we would have in all probability have gotten the number three pick.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Bulls! That is some shit!! Bad Karma cause D'Antoni screwed them!!! Would've preferred # 1 pick over a head coach!!!