Lottery today

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
THE 6th pick..... That sucks.. I am pissed, theres no hope for the Knicks unless we trade away the players of the current roster. For now I am probably going to chill out, relax, and not worry about this mediocre team.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Well atleast the Bulls didnt ever get the number one pick from a trade from us!

Think about this, if it were not for that three game win streak we would have in all probability have gotten the number three pick.

man the bulls had a 1.7% chance of gettin the 1st pick so probability is out the window

Also it make no sense to trade the pick before draft day. To who? For who/what? Money? Maybe, or can they even do that? And what type of money would you get for the 6th pick anyway?

Keep it, to see who's around at that point. If it's anybody other than Jared Bayless or Eric Gordon, trade it with the quickness.

GetRealistic

Starter
THE 6th pick..... That sucks.. I am pissed, theres no hope for the Knicks unless we trade away the players of the current roster. For now I am probably going to chill out, relax, and not worry about this mediocre team.

Damn 126 you sound jaded. But i hate to contradict ya cause we're far from mediocre, i would be happy to see mediocre. But every should relax we all knew we would be picking around this area. Unless theres some drastic slips we should package the pick with Randolphs huge contract and slide into an area where we can draft Augustine.

Major WTF !!!?!?!??!!? BULLS NUMBER 1????? how ???? Talk about lucky bounce of the ball.

p.s. This #6 pick is really pissing me the hell off right now. How gay I thought Stern would atleast help us out alil bit...

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
lets not panic yet. 6th pick is a very good pick for a draft this deep just think. Rose beasley lopez mayo gordon bayless, randolph, those r 7 real good players and the knicks have the 6th. Who knows jordan wasnt a top 2 pick. just being optimistic.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im more upset that the Bulls got the #1 pick then i am that we dropped down one spot. Ive been studying the prospects, i still got more work to do their but it looks like theirs no clear best option for us.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
Im more upset that the Bulls got the #1 pick then i am that we dropped down one spot. Ive been studying the prospects, i still got more work to do their but it looks like theirs no clear best option for us.

yea exactly me too. If memphis or the twolves would of gotten the first pick i wouldnt of cared the sonics or heat to. but the bulls who all ready have a good young team. Ridicolous I hate the lottery

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I was just a bit bummed out I was expecting around 3rd-5th pick. But we got 6th, I thought it over, its not bad at all. I do think there will be draft day trades with picks like in 06. We can get a solid player out of the draft this year.

metrocard

Legend
God damn, out of all teams; it had to be Chicago.

I kinda like this though. Chicago will have to start over rebuilding. Rose will take a lot of time getting comfortable with the NBA. Bulls best scorer is a 6"1 combo guard.

We should just stay head strong and hope for the best right now. D'Antoni ad Walsh got tricks up their sleeves.