View Poll Results: Who will win this playoff series?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Lakers

3 60.00%
  • The Spurs

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers vs Spurs playoff series Thread

Yeah Babay Lakers turned up the heat on that ass. Lakers taking this series...

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Word. I just love the way the lakers paly and the make up of their team. Spurs are a tough ass team though but Lakers holding it down. I especially what LA to win tonight seeing as I have $3 riding on this game. lol
    $3 lol.
    cant believe the Spurs blew it. This series is over.
    Oberto is the mst overated piece of **** ever. How the hell does he get a game really? Thomas would have been better in there then him.
    Critical time of the match and he turned it over twice in a minute and the LA Laker went out to a 9 pt lead and game over.
    wanker

sorry i just dislike LA Lakers immensely but love Kobe, does that even make sense? lol

No that doesn't make sense because Kobe IS the LA Lakers...

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    No that doesn't make sense because Kobe IS the LA Lakers...
    i know what ur saying but i like him. Absolute star player, how could u hate him?
    LA Lakers though need him to fire but i mean they have quality players in Gasol and Odom and Vujacic. Its not like they r a 1 man team. i remember when he was out injured the Lakers were still winning most of their games.
    I know what ur saying but

Congrats to the Lakers. Im very glad they bat the Spurs and Im happy for Kobe, the rest of the guys on that team for how far they've come.

And Although I dont really like the Spurs I gotta give them props to and congraulate them also. They truely are the model franchise of the league and atleast tony parker is fun to watch. That team aint no joke.

And Im going to miss the TNT crew for these next 5 months. After seeing all those past gone fishin pictures it made m realize how much i love those guys over ESPN?ABC. (No homo)

I hope this is the last we see of the Spurs as a premier team. I hate those guys. Can't see those old cornballs gettin better

Series Results

Lakers win 4-1

Gm. 1: LAL 89, SAS 85
    Gm. 2: LAL 101, SAS 71
    Gm. 3: SAS 103, LAL 84
    Gm. 4: LAL 93, SAS 91
    Gm. 5: LAL 100, SAS 92

Destiny overcame Legacy!

Spurs only have themselves to blame here. Blowing several big leads in Games 1 and 5 will haunt them. And that Game 4 will be talked about within their circles for weeks to come despite them downplaying it the past 2 days. Like the Pistons, I think the Spurs won't be as threatening and competitive the next season. Sure they'd still be a playoff team with Parker, Manu, and Duncan, but the legacy seems to be a long gone dream by now.

Kobe Bryant carried the Lakers. He will need more help against the Celtics or Pistons.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

^ Bull****. Lakers wouldn't even be a playoff team without Gasol. The Gasol trade changed them completely.

KnicksonLIN.com

That's exactly why I thought the Knicks should've traded for Pau Gasol. There was a thread that somebody opened up in February, right before the trade deadline, and I was saying that the Knicks should try and get him. But with the genius Isiah Thomas running the Knicks, a shot a Gasol was out of the question. The Knicks would've made the playoffs next year for sure, if we had Gasol.

Lineup of: Marbury, Crawford, Chandler, Randolph or Lee, and Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lineup of Marbury, Crawford, Q rich, Randolph, Curry

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Gasol is like a lite version of Tim Duncan. 7" PF/C who can shoot and make his teammates better.

Thank you god for allowing Kobe to rape those boring srubby splurs! All those dirty plays to win games, and of course the boring King Ducan. Oh yea I hate Oberto, him and Ducan make water polo look exciting!