Trade Crawford and 6th pick for

TunerAddict

Starter
Are you serious? Balkman jams it on fastbreak like its no ones business. Mardy is a fantastic defensive player who can drive and jam it aswell. They are bothing high flying defensive studs. Sure, they can't shoot, but Mardy is showing some improvement...

Kiyaman

Legend
OK I like Nate the Great but Collins? all collins does is pass to the wrong team and Renaldo Balkman? does anyone hear watch knick games? He missed a 2 foot shot every game and can't dunk if his life depended on it...I would laugh watching balkman drive to the basket because i know something bad and embarissing would happen at least, i got a laugh out of a knick game everyday. NO BALKMAN...i like chandler i see this guy becoming a very good player he can rebound shoot decent and play defence which is proven. I'd go with Nate at Point maybe Crawford at point...Mayo would be gret for NY even though it's more pressure than he needs he'll shine in the Big Apple. SF would be Chandler or D LEE depending on Zach's status and Curry has to lose some weight and get back into shape because he can be the best center in basketball but if he doesn't straighten up id trade his ass for any decent shot blocking center that the knicks need. Knicks need someone to denfend that post.

Does anyone here watch Knick games?
Did you actually write that statement wanting someone to believe that you watch Knick games after what you wrote.
Balkman & Collins played wise in their second season.
Pet Players Marbury, Q.Rich, and Zach all publically embarrassed the President/Coach Isiah Thomas on Television early in the season. And still received 30 mpg afterward with more bad performances.
All three players were supposed to be traded a month before the trading deadline.
Like I said, second season players Balkman & Collins played wisely this season.

Balkman is the Knicks best SF on the roster, then comes Chandler.
Mardy Collins is a defensive starting PG that could use a peremeter SG.
Nate Robinson is the energy uptempo transition PG that you want comming off the bench with fresh running leg teammates comming in with him like Chandler, Nichols, Balkman, and David Lee.

David Lee & Balkman should've been Starters in the 2007-8 season.
Nichols should've been signed and Fred Jones should've been cut.

The Knicks roster is messed up because they have overpaid role-players that deserve only 20 to 24 mpg making NBA starters salary like, Malik, Crawford, Zach, Q.Rich, Curry, and Marbury.

Balkman is the Knicks best SF on the roster, then comes Chandler.
Mardy Collins is a defensive starting PG that could use a peremeter SG.
Nate Robinson is the energy uptempo transition PG that you want comming off the bench with fresh running leg teammates comming in with him like Chandler, Nichols, Balkman, and David Lee.

LOL WTF does anyone here REALLY watch Knicks games??? Where do you get off saying Balkman is better than Wilson Chandler??? Chandler does everything Balkman can do and more. He's way more a complete palyer than Balkman. Chandler plays some decent defense and actually has a offensive repetoire. And too the dude who said Balkman can't dunk for his life then WOW. Thats about ALL Balkman can do on the offensive end...

sharpie

Rookie
What about trading with the Cavs, Randolph, Crawford, Jerome James, #6 for Sczerbiak, Varajao, Snow, and #19, and Cleveland's first round picks in 2009 and 2010?

Paul1355

All Star
balkman can run fast and has air time whenhe jumps i know this he can defend..great...but better than chandler?? NO and idk why everythinks hes fantastic during the end of the season balkman was horrible as i said before i would laugh watching him play...HE WOULD AIR BALL 2 FOOT SHOTS and miss countless dunks game after game don't deny it Balkman fans he would..if u miss more than one dunk in a week as an NBA player u got problems... he has to work extremely on his offensive game...will never be a starter unless he works that out...just hope that Q-rich can bounce back since he did average 17 ppg last time with D'Antoni even though it was a while ago but confidence can make any player good but Chandler i can see getting better over time the SF and C positions are still killing the Knicks.

TunerAddict

Starter
Close shots are the hardest ones to make in the NBA because you are always being guarded by gigantic man-beasts.

Lets see you make them with 7 footers guarding you.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thats what I like about OJ Mayo, he could prehaps become a PG one day he just needs to have the right coach. I think OJ is the best player for the Knicks if he falls to the 6th pick, which actually can happen.

liquid347

Rookie
We cant get Rose so why not take Danilo Gallinari. Whats wrong with a 6-9 6-10 guy that can play ball he doesnt have to play SF. We already have a OJ Mayo in Crawford and he will shine with D'Antoni.

metrocard

Legend
We cant get Rose so why not take Danilo Gallinari. Whats wrong with a 6-9 6-10 guy that can play ball he doesnt have to play SF. We already have a OJ Mayo in Crawford and he will shine with D'Antoni.

Mayo is stronger, a superior athlete, and talent, has more range and a superior jumpshot and most importantly is an excellent perimeter defender; where as Crawford is one of the worst.

TERRIBLE comparison. Only thing they have in common is their Height and position.

Kiyaman

Legend
LOL WTF does anyone here REALLY watch Knicks games??? Where do you get off saying Balkman is better than Wilson Chandler??? Chandler does everything Balkman can do and more. He's way more a complete palyer than Balkman. Chandler plays some decent defense and actually has a offensive repetoire. And too the dude who said Balkman can't dunk for his life then WOW. Thats about ALL Balkman can do on the offensive end...

Take my word for it, the "Tazman" overall performance and court-awareness has Chandler beat by a mile. I'm not taking anything away from Chandler, he prove to me that he have a little bit of everything in his talents & skillz.
It's bad that Chandler did not receive any playbook assignment on offense or defense throughout all his rookie playingtime. He was just thrown into every game at the end of the season as if the coach said, "show me what you can do". I was not suprise by Chandler injury, if I was his agent I would've told him to pull an injury earlier.
Alot of the young Knick players do not mind being traded to the next team, what they don't want is to be traded to a team with one of the Knick cancer-players that cause chaos on the entire team.
Read between those lines.

balkman can run fast and has air time whenhe jumps i know this he can defend..great...but better than chandler?? NO and idk why everythinks hes fantastic during the end of the season balkman was horrible as i said before i would laugh watching him play...HE WOULD AIR BALL 2 FOOT SHOTS and miss countless dunks game after game don't deny it Balkman fans he would..if u miss more than one dunk in a week as an NBA player u got problems... he has to work extremely on his offensive game...will never be a starter unless he works that out...just hope that Q-rich can bounce back since he did average 17 ppg last time with D'Antoni even though it was a while ago but confidence can make any player good but Chandler i can see getting better over time the SF and C positions are still killing the Knicks.

Balkman is the SF that gives you a little of everything by helping-out the SG to the PF on offense and defense. His dribbling, rebounding, and passing skillz are all underratted (that's why he got the tag the "Tazman").
Balkman is a system role player inwhich all his teammates receive a role to play, and are able to switch role positions to the same play (the Spurs system).
You have four players on the Knicks that could do this (switch roles with each other) Nate, Crawford, Balkman, and Lee.
You did not see coach Isiah Thomas put those four players on the court in a lineup together this season.
The previous season those four players (with Frye) were the Knicks come from behind players, all comming off the bench together to prove Isiah Thomas starters of Marbury, Francis, Q.Rich, Frye, and Curry were a flop.

Another thing you need to know is that Balkman shows leadership in his performance by doing alot of things to bring out the best in his teammates.
In the Knicks Summer League Games with Chandler and Demetris Nichols, everyone seen how Nate & Balkman was giving the two drafted players the same task to do equally on offense & defense, the two players were hard to compare which one was the better, but the majority of fans & players picked Demetris Nichols over Wilson Chandler because of Nichols court awareness, passing skillz, peremeter shooting, peremeter defense, and he could do all that at the SG position which Chandler had big problems playing the SG position.
Which position did the Knicks need the most help in after Isiah coached his first season? the SG-position. But Chandler was a first round pick compared to Nichols being a second round pick.
Why did Isiah cut SG-Nichols who could have worked out this entire season at practice with Chandler to improve both their talents for the NBA?
just so he could give SG-Fred Jones another shot at making the NBA.
Nichols 3 point shooting by itself would make you cut a player like Fred Jones with the quickness.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I think Crawford is the type of player you can build around, esp. in an upbeat offense like D'antoni will bring. Jamal could fill the "Shawn Marion" role finishing plays on the break and lurking around the 3 point line to dribble drive. The Suns really missed Marion in the playoffs. Thumbs down for me on trading Jamal.

metrocard

Legend
I think Crawford is the type of player you can build around, esp. in an upbeat offense like D'antoni will bring. Jamal could fill the "Shawn Marion" role finishing plays on the break and lurking around the 3 point line to dribble drive. The Suns really missed Marion in the playoffs. Thumbs down for me on trading Jamal.

omg-wtf.jpg

Crawford isn't a top 15 starting SG. In order to be competitive we should a top 10 player at least 2-3 positions. We don't have any right now, the closest is Marbury and he's like top 15 right now.

You just said Crawford is a player you can build "around"...lmao. Sure, if you're looking for another disaster losing season. Bro, Isiah is gone now. You don't have to hold his balls and speak for him now. Everything you speak sounds like it comes directly from Isiah's ass.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
omg-wtf.jpg

Crawford isn't a top 15 starting SG. In order to be competitive we should a top 10 player at least 2-3 positions. We don't have any right now, the closest is Marbury and he's like top 15 right now.

zach randolph isnt a top 15 PF to u??,if not u a pure hater

metrocard

Legend
Duncan
Garnett
O'Neill
Odom
Jamison
Boozer
Aldridge
Stoudimire
Kirilenko
Okafor
Harrington
David West
Chris Bosh
Al Horford
Jason Maxiell
David Lee > Randolph

Stop sucking.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Duncan
Garnett
O'Neill
Odom
Jamison
Boozer
Aldridge
Stoudimire
Kirilenko
Okafor
Harrington
David West
Chris Bosh
Al Horford
Jason Maxiell
David Lee > Randolph

Stop sucking.

I thought Kirilenko and Odom were SF's? I think Zach is a top 10 PF. Now to Metro's credit I would say that there is atleast 15 other PF's that I would like to see on The Knicks rather than Randolph, but that has to do with style of play and contract. But Zach is in the top 10 at his position for sure.

jimkcchief88

All Star
omg-wtf.jpg

You just said Crawford is a player you can build "around"...lmao. Sure, if you're looking for another disaster losing season. Bro, Isiah is gone now. You don't have to hold his balls and speak for him now. Everything you speak sounds like it comes directly from Isiah's ass.

All I can give that is the big fat WHATEVER. If you ever read my posts during the Isiah vs LB debate you would know I hate Isiah as a coach. I am old enough to remember Isiah as a player and he was one of the greatest point guards ever. But in his post playing career he is at best a good scout or good commentator. He ran entire league into the ground and as well as a once proud franchise.

umynot

Benchwarmer
All I can give that is the big fat WHATEVER. If you ever read my posts during the Isiah vs LB debate you would know I hate Isiah as a coach. I am old enough to remember Isiah as a player and he was one of the greatest point guards ever. But in his post playing career he is at best a good scout or good commentator. He ran entire league into the ground and as well as a once proud franchise.

Isiah for all his flaws has done a great deal right!! He got a really raw deal here!! He brought home Stephon !!

Didnt work but when it happened everyone thought it would!! Same with Larry Brown!!

Of coarse nothing he did for us seems to have panned out but in time I think we will see how he has helped!

And he made a killing in that CBA deal so that league will go under so that the D league can rise!! He is a smarter person then people give him credit for!!