Guess who's BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyhi360

Rookie
guess wat everyone i'm back apparently i've been banned from nykfanpage.com/forum for i'm still trying to figure out wat

ANYWAY I"M BAK

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oh.. and one more thing:
you're not getting any warnings, this is your only chance, so use it wisely

rady

Administrator
Staff member
If you are considering to keep posting here, you'd better start to appreciate what we're trying to do, and if you don't like it, nobody stops you to leave, but as long as you're here, you treat everyone with respect and you're not gonna be mocking our work

The only reason you're back is because Irv banned your account on his forum for several strong reasons.

Try not to mess it up here too

Skyhi360

Rookie
Please don't get mad, I don't understand wat mocking i have done, i think ur talking about this post "WOW Rady you really do advertise, the other day when i was looking for other knick forums i found ur posts everywhere telling people to come to this forum, how come it doesn't work? " I told u before i'll tell u again, I was not joking, I was serious, i was complimenting u not mocking u

rady

Administrator
Staff member
let's just say that i probably didn't appreciated that 'who enjoys this forum' bash

Skyhi360

Rookie
OH yeah, I'm sorry about that, I was just a little frustrated at the time, This forum is a very good forum and i believe with time that it will get more posters

AJD

Benchwarmer
You don't belong here. No one wants you. And I don't see anyone else complaining about my articles. I challenge you to write a better editorial then mine. i DARE you.

I said it before and I'll say it again. You deserve to be banned. You harraed me on AIM and you insulted this site in the past.I wish Rady never let you back here.

Rady, no one wants this guy here. He has nothing to offer. PLEASE ban skyhi360.

AJD

Benchwarmer
Rady said earlier in this Post that you should treat everyone with respect. I have seen none. Not only haven't I seen respect. I have been disrespected. Skyhi360, you (in essence) seem to be a bad person. Irv warned me about you. He was right. He said that you harrased him. Well, you harrased me. And I am (trying to) take action like he did.

So please Rady, hear me out. Skyhi360 violated the rules you set for him. For this he should be banned. That's my honest opinion.

Skyhi360

Rookie
Honest Opinion huh, i'm starting all the problems huh GUESS WHAT, i'm not the one who started this war, and guess what also Rady won't ban me just because your self-centered self thinks i should be banned. ABout writing a better edtitorial i don't have three hours to waste over my weekend doing stuff that no one's going to read. If anyone here should be banned it should be you for starting this thing.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
some people just don't know when to stop. Skyhi360, i don't remember anyone treating you the way you have treated us! You know, Irv warned me also about you.
i'm sorry. but you give me no other option, therefore starting today, you are banned for an unlimited period

Status
Not open for further replies.