Who would the knicks beat?

jpz17

Starter
Out of all the teams that played in this years playoffs, who would the Knicks have the best chances in winning a 7-game sr at the end of the season

1. Toronto-Their lack of guards would make it possible for Crawford to play great
  2. Wizards-They were without 0 for a while
  3. Magic-Turk and Howard are the only great players, don't get me wrong they are a great team but the Knicks might stand a chance

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks could probably beat the Liberty. Oh, wait, I forgot! That's the WNBA. The Knicks suck. There's no team in this year's postseason that the Knicks could've beat. I don't even think the Knicks could beat the Wizards without Gilbert Arenas and Antawn Jamison in a best of 7. It would probably take them 7 games to beat the Cavs without Lebron James. And I seriously mean that.

How could we beat anybody when we have no team consept(bunch of ball-hogs),don't play defence (Curry,Z-Bo,Jamal) and have absolutly no direction(lack of coaching!) We wouldn't even beat the Liberty right now! All the liberty would have to do is pass the ball around and hit open Jumpers (our players don't seem to know how to play help defence or switch to help out on D), our bigs would be tired by mid 1st quater so they would be non-factors so all the women would have to do is beat them up the court for jumpshots and open lay-ups (not to hard to outrun Curry or Z-Bo)

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look I am a die hard Knicks fan and I think the Knicks are the best franchise in the NBA!....but there is not a single team in the playoffs that we could beat. I think we could go six against Atlanta and that is about it. Look I was watching the final game of the season just to kinda get a feel for where our team is at, and we are a really really bad team. I just realized tonight that there is no one GM,Coach,or player that is going to turn this around. Even with all of our players healthy we are not good! In the game I watched tonight against Indiana we put up 50 + pts in the first half and still were losing. We have a coach that looks to out gun the other team, problem is that even if our offense is clicking our defense is so bad that we still can't win.

So no we will not beat any team in the playoffs in a series. The fact of the matter is we are atleast two years away from even being back in the playoffs.

clumsy

Rotation player
Nate Robinson would beat up Zaza Pachulia if he tried to butt heads with him!

Ya we couldn't beat any team. I'm thinking our best shot would be against the nuggets with their lack of D. Tho they would most likely blow us out in the losses

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
You guys are hating too much. LOL! With a healthy team (that would mean having Marbury in), we stand a chance in taking a series against the Raptors and the Hawks in 7 games, with the Raptors being a more winnable series. Don't overrate the Hawks because of their performance against the Celtics. Hawks are an up and coming team, but at the same time they caught the Celtics succumbing to pressure. Wizards even without Gilbert can sweep us.

Paul1355

All Star
prob the Wizards...Arenas was injured and they were surviving with Jamison so the knicks wold have the best shot with them becuase their star is pretty much done.

Seriously.. we won what 23 games this season?? We are bound to win against some team
If the D-league Miami Heat made the playoffs the knicks could possible be capable of winning one game but your question is a reflection of yourself. No one took your question seriously. Now beat it sausage sucker!!!!:2cents:

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
What is a noob? That is not important and neither are any of your posts. I suggest you leave the site you urine soaked lout. Go find a new hobby you anal intruding knuckle head.

hahahah...a noob is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, noob is a word that is used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society. A noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves...so...its mainly used to disrespect someone

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
hahahah...a noob is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, noob is a word that is used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society. A noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves...so...its mainly used to disrespect someone
man u gave to much of a explanation man noob just means u are a rokkie