Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Nets And Bucks Trade

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Breaking News: Nets And Bucks Trade

YI and Bobby Simmons to the Nets for Jefferson...its on ESPN radio right now

WOW..., this changes the whole draft. Bucks will probably select a PF now...Nets need a SF to replace Jefferson.

Will Yi pan out in New Jersey? I know theres a lot of asians in Fort Lee..lol even though Koreans aren't Chinese.

That means Alexander won't go to the Bucks. Maybe we could swap with Charlotte pickup some extra picks one of which would be Alexander.

Our 6th pick for 9th and 20th pick.

Or if you really want to get creative you through in Lee and some contract filers and add in Okafor.
    Last edited by GetRealistic; Jun 26, 2008 at 14:08.

12th man

rrosario35 from RealGM...go eat a dick, if you post here then just come out and say Knicksonline is wack...lol you're probably a bum ass poster anyway. RealGM is garbage, Luv Those Knicks is the most retarded homer in the planet and Bill Bradley gets no *****, dude has like what? a trillion post? Who has that many post, lack of swagger and goes online telling everyone he gets laid. **** RealGM.

RealGm is bigger, but quality > quantity. JPZ would bodyslam the whole forum

P.S.: Stop riding Westbrook's dick.
    Last edited by metrocard; Jun 26, 2008 at 14:24.

KnicksonLIN.com

Good trade for the Bucks, bad trade for the Nets. Why they would trade someone that averages 22.6 points per game[Richard Jefferson] for a rookie[Yi Jianlian] and a player with 2 years left on their contract @ 9 million per year[Bobby Simmons] is beyond me. I really don't care, though. It's not like the Knicks did that trade. lol The Nets should've tried to get more for Richard Jefferson, like a draft pick, or an expiring contract.

12th man

Yi Jianlian is going to be a monster for New Jersey.

Jefferson is a good slasher and defender, but to be real; he's not bringing the Bucks back to being competitive. Their bench is awful, and defensively their poor. Its an improvement, but not a franchise changer deal they needed. Marion would of been a better option.

As for New Jersey, Yi is very special; he's a hard working and will get better within time. Simmons is actually a good player when healthy and as good as a defender as RJ.

Atleast we don't have to see RJ's face as much now, probably the most hated Net in recent years for Knick fans.

Simmons deal expires a year before RJ, so thats good. NJ is looking to the future, good for them.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    rrosario35 from RealGM...go eat a dick, if you post here then just come out and say Knicksonline is wack...lol you're probably a bum ass poster anyway. RealGM is garbage, Luv Those Knicks is the most retarded homer in the planet and Bill Bradley gets no *****, dude has like what? a trillion post? Who has that many post, lack of swagger and goes online telling everyone he gets laid. **** RealGM.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

lol I smell beef. who started this w/ realgm?

KnicksonLIN.com

Yi Jianlian is going to be a monster for New Jersey.

Jefferson is a good slasher and defender, but to be real; he's not bringing the Bucks back to being competitive. Their bench is awful, and defensively their poor. Its an improvement, but not a franchise changer deal they needed. Marion would of been a better option.

As for New Jersey, Yi is very special; he's a hard working and will get better within time. Simmons is actually a good player when healthy and as good as a defender as RJ.

Atleast we don't have to see RJ's face as much now, probably the most hated Net in recent years for Knick fans.

Simmons deal expires a year before RJ, so thats good. NJ is looking to the future, good for them.
    Hell, yeah. I never liked RJ, because he always talks trash. lol But the player on the Nets that I disliked the most was Jason Kidd. He used to always whoop the Knicks' ass.

12th man

Originally Posted by Starks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

lol I smell beef. who started this w/ realgm?
    Just had to let it be known, no one could front on our realness.

This is the best Knicks forum on the net.

nj is done for at least 2 years

Wait does this mean they are not drafting Galanari? I thought Yi was more of a SF than PF. I could be wrong

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by New New York
    Wait does this mean they are not drafting Galanari? I thought Yi was more of a SF than PF. I could be wrong
    He's a comboforward, but his main position is PF.

I like the trade for the nets...i was tellin some chinese people i know in east hartford that hes gonna be a good player. Them chinese know how to ball. Dont sleep on china. Yi is gonna be a very good player, hes gotta good all around game. Sun Yue is coming over from china to play for the lakers next year...the china movement is in full swing.

Yi>>Danilo Galinari aka big **** no homo

*edit - if them realgm f@gs come here i got your backs
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Jun 26, 2008 at 16:03. Reason: THE GOLD MAC 10 B!TCHES!!!!

12th man

Originally Posted by New New York
    Yi is a SF/PF similar to how Garnett was a SF/PF in his early NBA career.

That's what happens when 90% of ur members are 12 and under lol
    KO drops realgm anytime!

Horrible trade IMO for the Nets but I know they made this move for the sole purpose of trying to clear some cap room for Lebron James by 2010. LOL who isn't Nowadays...