View Poll Results: Who will win the 2008 NBA Championship?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Lakers

10 71.43%
  • The Celtics

4 28.57%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Celtics Suck Thread II

I think a lot of people on this board are underestimating Bostson. Eventhough I don't like them, Bostson still was the best defensive team in the NBA. The last time Kobe went up against a stiffling defense like Boston's was when he and his HOF lakers went up against Detroit. Look how that turned out. Everyone and their grandmothers know that defense wins championships, just ask the Spurs and Pistons.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Allen
    I think a lot of people on this board are underestimating Bostson. Eventhough I don't like them, Bostson still was the best defensive team in the NBA. The last time Kobe went up against a stiffling defense like Boston's was when he and his HOF lakers went up against Detroit. Look how that turned out. Everyone and their grandmothers know that defense wins championships, just ask the Spurs and Pistons.
    This is a Celtics Suck Thread. If you have anything nice to say about the Celtics, don't say it. At least not in this thread. Feel free to open up a "Boston Is Going To Win The Series Thread", if you like.

P.S. - The Lakers are a good defensive team, too(Lamar Odom, Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol all know how to play defense). So does Ronny Turiaf(even though he doesn't get a lot of minutes) and Andrew Bynum(even though he's out with an injury).

I hate to say it but I think the celtics will win. If bynum wasnt hurt the Lakers would own them. This series aint over yet, cant doubt kobe and the lakers. Gasoft needs to play more physical and so does odom. Kobe needs to take less shots if hes strugllin and pass the ball to derek fisher. Jordon farmar and sasha vujacic need to contribute off the bench. We already know Turiaf is gonna bring alot of energy.

P.S. If the Celtics win tonight I will be gone from here

KnicksonLIN.com

The Lakers are going to win tonight's game. I can sense it. lol

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Lakers are going to win tonight's game. I can sense it. lol
    I hope so....like i said if celtics win ill be 6 feet deep next to NYknicks126 (no homo)

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I hope so....like i said if celtics win ill be 6 feet deep next to NYknicks126 (no homo)

When do you plan on coming back? I know you don't like the Celtics, but the Celtics beating the Lakers is nothing compared to what Metrocard did to NyKnicks126. LMAO!

The Boston Celtics are a physical team like when i used to watch the knicks in the 1990's. They will be a challenge for Los Angeles but with the greatest player of todays athletes anything is possible for the Lakers. It looks like most of you want Los Angeles. I will root for Los Angeles to then. It is good being able to watch a player like kobe bryant. There is not to many of them.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
    The Boston Celtics are a physical team like when i used to watch the knicks in the 1990's. They will be a challenge for Los Angeles but with the greatest player of todays athletes anything is possible for the Lakers. It looks like most of you want Los Angeles. I will root for Los Angeles to then. It is good being able to watch a player like kobe bryant. There is not to many of them.
    Who's Pablo Escobar?

Originally Posted by jpz17
    I can't disagree any more... Lakers suck, Kobe is a ball hog I guarantee Celtics win
    This is the same little boy who did not brush his teeth after sucking on David Lees testicles

Any team that makes it all the way to the NBA finals does not suck. You young man is the only one sucking on David Lee. When you are finished i hope you are more sensible with your opinions in the future.
    Who's Pablo Escobar?
    The king of cocaine

KnicksonLIN.com

This is the same little boy who did not brush his teeth after sucking on David Lees testicles

Any team that makes it all the way to the NBA finals does not suck. You young man is the only one sucking on David Lee. When you are finished i hope you are more sensible with your opinions in the future.
    That post just got you a rep point. lol

The king of cocaine

your name owns...

This officiating has been horrible at best.....

KnicksonLIN.com

Game 2 was the biggest crock of s#!t that I've seen in years. The Lakers got screwed out of that game big time! How the f**k do the Celtics go to the line 38 times, and the Lakers only go to the line 10 times? The fact that the Lakers only lost by six points tells you that had the referees called the game fairly, the Celtics would've lost. It appears to me that Tim Donaghy isn't the only referee that gambles on ball games. Either that, or the referees have KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Rajan Rondo, Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins, and and PJ Brown's dicks down their mouths. I told you guys that the Celtics cheat. First it was Game 7 of the Hawks and Celtics, and now it's game 2 of the Lakers and Celtics. And who knows what must've went down with the Celtics and Pistons that we don't know about.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    This officiating has been horrible at best.....
    I agree with your statement
    That post just got you a rep point. lol
    thank you
    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    your name owns...
    thank you
    Game 2 was the biggest crock of s#!t that I've seen in years. The Lakers got screwed out of that game big time! How the f**k do the Celtics go to the line 38 times, and the Lakers only go to the line 10 times? The fact that the Lakers only lost by six points tells you that had the referees called the game fairly, the Celtics would've lost. It appears to me that Tim Donaghy isn't the only referee that gambles on ball games. Either that, or the referees have KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Rajan Rondo, Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins, and and PJ Brown's dicks down their mouths. I told you guys that the Celtics cheat. First it was Game 7 of the Hawks and Celtics, and now it's game 2 of the Lakers and Celtics. And who knows what must've went down with the Celtics and Pistons that we don't know about.
    The officiating was in favor of the home team. It helped Boston gain momentum throughout the game. It was one of the worst officiated playoff games i have seen in my 20 years of watching the NBA. I would not put it past Boston fans to cheat. I remember my first couple years of being a basketball fan TV broadcasters spoke about the Celtics turning up the heat in their opponents locker rooms. The Lakers must defeat Boston the next 3 games in Los Angeles. I hope now after watching game 2 to see a Lakers victory. I have a video clip from yesterdays game that I think most of the members on here will enjoy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KnicksonLIN.com

The officiating was in favor of the home team. It helped Boston gain momentum throughout the game. It was one of the worst officiated playoff games i have seen in my 20 years of watching the NBA. I would not put it past Boston fans to cheat. I remember my first couple years of being a basketball fan TV broadcasters spoke about the Celtics turning up the heat in their opponents locker rooms. The Lakers must defeat Boston the next 3 games in Los Angeles. I hope now after watching game 2 to see a Lakers victory. I have a video clip from yesterdays game that I think most of the members on here will enjoy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yeah, that dunk's the s#!t.