Who will win the 2008 NBA Championship?

• The Lakers

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Celtics

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If the Celtics win, I'ma make my pick for the draft, sign my free agents, and then I'm out until the Knick preseason in October. I'm not gonna stay here to listen to all the Celtic lovers chant their stupid love for the Celtics. I'm also not gonna watch the Celtic parade.

Allen

Benchwarmer
Congrats to Boston.

Defense wins championships. The Pistons proved it, the Spurs have proven it multiple times and now the Celtics have proven it with their 39 point beatdown of LA.

May be one day the Knicks will learn how to play defense.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Read the posts from before.. I guaranteed a Boston win
Shut the hell up. You didn't even watch the series. How do I know you didn't watch the series? You said Perkins was gonna own Bynum, and Bynum didn't even play in that series(see page 2, post #16). Go to nba.com, Bynum's injured. You also said that Bynum sucks, on that post, and that's the most dumbest thing I've ever heard in a long time.

Boston cheated to win game 2, but because your dumb ass didn't even watch the game, you continue to ignore that. I'm going to repeat it for you.

Free throw attempts in Game 2:
Lakers: 10
Boston: 38

Hmm, I wonder if the referees had something to do with that. Had the Lakers rightfully won that game, it would've went to game 7, and it would've been winner take all. You got lucky on your uneducated guess that Boston would win. The Lakers are just a flat out better team than Boston. Kobe> entire Celtic roster, Gasol and Odom combination > Garnett w/Perkins combination.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Read the posts from before.. I guaranteed a Boston win

Shut the hell up. You didn't even watch the series. How do I know you didn't watch the series? You said Perkins was gonna own Bynum, and Bynum didn't even play in that series(see page 2, post #16). Go to nba.com, Bynum's injured. You also said that Bynum sucks, on that post, and that's the most dumbest thing I've ever heard in a long time.

Boston cheated to win game 2, but because your dumb ass didn't even watch the game, you continue to ignore that. I'm going to repeat it for you.

Free throw attempts in Game 2:
Lakers: 10
Boston: 38

Hmm, I wonder if the referees had something to do with that. Had the Lakers rightfully won that game, it would've went to game 7, and it would've been winner take all. You got lucky on your uneducated guess that Boston would win. The Lakers are just a flat out better team than Boston. Kobe> entire Celtic roster, Gasol and Odom combination > Garnett w/Perkins combination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jpz7=knicks126?

We gotta make a thread with jpz17 quotes.

Lakers w/ bynum, healthy spurs team, hornets, and jazz>>celtics

jpz17

Starter
I didn't pay any attention to LA before the Finals, so I wouldn't have known about Bynum, and I gotta admit I still thought he played like he did in his rookie year.. I was ignorant and I apologize to all Bymun fans