Cleveland - 22 february

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
we're doomed, we can't even beat the cavs and we're dreaming to 4th seed? man i'm starting to feel the layden era isn't over yet

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
Swifftey said:
we're doomed, we can't even beat the cavs and we're dreaming to 4th seed? man i'm starting to feel the layden era isn't over yet
maybe we got to excited and dreamed just to much, or maybe (oh ... i'm sure) the van horn trade wasn't the best ideea
let's face it, Tim Thomas sucks

i want keith back

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
it would have been just to good to be true..
game over

cleveland 92 - new york 86

nice effort trying to comeback, but still, this is very dissapointing

rady

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, the effort was nice, it's just that it camed to late

hopefully, once with houston's healing, these trades will make more sense, cuz till now, tthomas didn't showed a thing

Mondo

Benchwarmer
If only Marbury heated up a minute earlier... he almost had it

I bet those Van Horn chants were killin Isiah, Tim Thomas and this other guy are slacking off in the garden, Doleac at least played hard and KVH was givin effort.

We need Houston back fast..

jayp

Benchwarmer
lets just hope that its only a chemistry thing.. if we miss the playoffs then i'll say that we shouldnt have traded KVH.. marbury is DA MAN! if he heated up a few minutes earlier we would have won it.. we got to get a winning record on this coming roadtrip..

allan20

Benchwarmer
i wonder how many games will houston still be missing?
it's obvious thomas isn't adjusted yet, he still need some games to get into shape (if that willl happen)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i know it's old, but pyotrvelisky sent me some pics from the game he attended, and i thought it would be nice to post them here:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
thanks rady gj
syr so many r blurry but they were shootin fts and movin around..
i got there early and was right down almost on the court

pyo