Thread: [NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Threaded View

Nyk Logo [NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Wut up, I would like to bestow one of my talents on to you forum members with sigs made personally by me, Akamu. If you like 'em leave feedback, rep, food or whatever.

[Template Base:] (UPDATED! 01/14/2009)

Guidelines to follow (Rules):
    **You must have an entry under the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]**
    **You may pick a NY Knick player or coach or anything related to the Knicks**
    **In Order To Request For A "Personalized" Signature you must have at least 50 posts**
    **I may skip a new member to make someone else a sig. but revert back in time**
    **If you want custom elements in your sig. that is fine but keep it Knick related**
    Do not expect me to create more then one sig. for you, I may update or change a sig. if I feel I did not do a good job on it, but for the most part I will not unless there is good reasoning**
    Please do not send me private messages asking for a signature, POST IN THIS THREAD!**

Proper way of posting a request:
    (-1-) Pick A Knick = Pick Your Favorite NY Knick player or coach (I will do up to 2 per sig.)
    (-2-) Size = Pick Signature size: (see end of post for image size examples)
    // Max = 520 x 164
    // Small = 430 x 110
    // Custom Shape = Must be no larger then 520 x 164
    (-3-) Additional Elements = Anything special you want done to the signature.
    [Example:] If you want a certain color(s), boarder(s), a flag, specific design or whatever, make sure to put it down.

How To Add Your Signature:

Simple Way:
    Copy the link of the picture and paste it in the edit signature box and surround the link with [img] before the link and [/img] at the end of the link.

Example:
    [IMG]CurryGoesForTheLoss.jpg[/IMG]

Complex Way (Firefox Browser Users):

1-) "Right click" the signature I post and select "View Image" (a new window opens with the image source)
    2-) "Copy" the "Link" from the "address bar"
    3-)
    Go to "User CP" > "Click Edit Signature"
    4-)
    In the "Edit Signature Box" where you normally type, look at the toolbar above, "Click on the icon of a mountain and circle" if you hover over it, it says "INSERT IMAGE"
    5-)
    A small box pops up, "Paste the URL you copied into the bar"
    6-)
    Your image shows up, then "Click Save Signature" at the bottom and your DONE!

+++++++++++++++++++/+++++++++++++++//

[Picture Size Examples:]

[Max = 520 x 164]

[Small = 430 x 110]

[Custom Shape= ?]

+++++++++++++++++++/+++++++++++++++//

Un-Personalized Signatures (Free For Anyone To Use):

(_1_/

(_2_/

(_3_/

(_4_/

(_5_/

Last edited by Akamu; Jan 14, 2009 at 16:42.