Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

akamu, since crwful is gone, can i get a duhon and lee siggy? thnx in advance

I have 4 signatures in mind atm. I am going to change how a request is made, I can't be taking orders from people and they waste my time not using what I present them.

PLus my time management is off and I'm looking for a chance to do these, I'll get back to this probably sometime on sunday's-

cool, take ur time

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by Akamu
    I have 4 signatures in mind atm. I am going to change how a request is made, I can't be taking orders from people and they waste my time not using what I present them.

PLus my time management is off and I'm looking for a chance to do these, I'll get back to this probably sometime on sunday's-

Akamu if u have the time can you make a King James 2010 sig out of a lebron pic in a knicks uniform lol.... everyone could use it i damn sure would on this board and many others !!!!!!!

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBritster%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cm sohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hey Akamu, I think its great that you do this. I know I'm new to the boards, But I was wondering if perhaps you could make me one if you have the time. I would greatly appreciate it.

I would love a background picture of the NYC Skyline with orange and blue color in the back. And I would like pictures on two sides.on one side Dave DeBusschere and on the other Patrick Ewing. And perhaps in the middle you could throw a knicks logo with words "Knicks Legends" Size - 520 x 164

If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot man and god bless.

Hey Akamu, I know I'm new to the forum but could you possibly create a sig for me when you have the time. I'm thinking about having, John Starks #3, Knicks logo and perhaps include the Icelandic flag somewhere on there.
    Small = 430 x 110

Thanks alot,
    Last edited by Levell; Jan 13, 2009 at 18:20. Reason: presentation

Originally Posted by portega1968
    Akamu,

How about a sig with Sprewell, la bandera boricua and an image of Kratos from God of War with my name (Pedro),

Thanks

[Spree-Kratos Sig. Complete:] (Member = Portega1968)

(520 x 164)

Damn Akamu, you outdid yourself on that one...you should start charging

Lurker

Rumor Anyone here about the rumor of Nate Robinson being traded?

Now please understand I heard this at about 9 am PST time, here in Oregon. It was reported on radio station 95.5 The Game that the Blazers and Knicks were on the verge of completing a trade. The only two players they mentioned were Sergio Rodriguez from Portland to the Knicks for Nate Robinson. Supposedly, it was being reported on ESPN. Yet, we haven't heard any updates about it over here. So, I am coming to the Knicks forum to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject, heard any rumors on it within the last 24hrs....Honestly, I am not saying it is happening or if it makes sense or not, but just seeing if anyone heard anything.

Originally Posted by TheBeastBoy
    Now please understand I heard this at about 9 am PST time, here in Oregon. It was reported on radio station 95.5 The Game that the Blazers and Knicks were on the verge of completing a trade. The only two players they mentioned were Sergio Rodriguez from Portland to the Knicks for Nate Robinson. Supposedly, it was being reported on ESPN. Yet, we haven't heard any updates about it over here. So, I am coming to the Knicks forum to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject, heard any rumors on it within the last 24hrs....Honestly, I am not saying it is happening or if it makes sense or not, but just seeing if anyone heard anything.
    Keep rumors and random stuff that has nothing to do with this thread out of here!

To whomever is new read the first page before posting anything in here, I'm changing the guidelines.

I'm also creating and adding in un-personalized sigs. for anyone to use, so people can use those instead of having to tack on requests. They will all be on page one in this thread.

Example Of A General Sig Free For Anyone To Use:

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

im liking the idea of the unpersonalized sigs. their straight FIRE!

Yea man it helps me a lot to just toss some out there with no identity, but at the same time some random person can grab it and use my creations somewhere else Lol! Oh well-

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

yea thats a good idea your **** will be all over the internet , as it should be

Your right that's a positive way to look at it-