[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

JayJ44

Starter
If you want I can give you the signature on this page: Click Here <= <=

CoolClyde can't figure out how to put it as his sig after many failed attempts so he's discarding it.

You could take that one, or I can alter it for you and put your name in there or something-

Thanks man, but it's alright. I like the one I have now. But that one is really nice too.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
[Chan-Lee Sig. In-Complete:] (Member = Datruth)

(520 x 164) (Concept)
datruthsigworkx2basegtk0.jpg

datruthsigworkx10x001of4.jpg

datruthsigworkx10x002gl5.jpg

I went High-Tec Style first, but eh...you want a regular style or something high-tec? The base is there...respond aSaP-

dats just fine, great job, how does the regular style looks anyway?

Akamu

The King
dats just fine, great job, how does the regular style looks anyway?

The non-high tech looking one, meaning anything else.

I decided to go with the unfinished concept, here you go:

datruthsigfinalx005lu9.jpg

datruthsigfinalx004yz1.jpg

datruthsigfinalx001pq3.jpg

datruthsigfinalx003ui4.jpg

You could either use one of these or the one on the previous page.

Akamu

The King
Doing what I can, I have fun with the high-tech styles...I would add moving parts but that takes hella long, so I won't do it unless someone asks and if I feel like bothering to extend the time on it, thanks tho I like the appreciation Prince- :winner:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Can I get a Tim Thomas signature, Akamu? I had a Zach Randolph one, but he got traded, and Marbury doesn't play anymore.

Here's a picture:
thomas_tim0412.jpg

Jake17822

Rookie
Time To Turn Things Around

If you ask me, Marbury needs to go. There is way too much drama here. New York is going in the right direction by firing Isiah but now its Marbury's time to depart. Listen, there are way too many people who are tooling on the Knicks. Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Just read this article to see what I'm talking about. This historic franchise needs to start winning NOW because they have been a joke this decade and the people of New York deserve a good basketball team.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If you ask me, Marbury needs to go. There is way too much drama here. New York is going in the right direction by firing Isiah but now its Marbury's time to depart. Listen, there are way too many people who are tooling on the Knicks. Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Just read this article to see what I'm talking about. This historic franchise needs to start winning NOW because they have been a joke this decade and the people of New York deserve a good basketball team.

wrong thread bro

Akamu

The King
I have 4 signatures in mind atm. I am going to change how a request is made, I can't be taking orders from people and they waste my time not using what I present them.

PLus my time management is off and I'm looking for a chance to do these, I'll get back to this probably sometime on sunday's-

Knicks4Life_1985

&#9733;The Floor General&#9733;
I have 4 signatures in mind atm. I am going to change how a request is made, I can't be taking orders from people and they waste my time not using what I present them.

PLus my time management is off and I'm looking for a chance to do these, I'll get back to this probably sometime on sunday's-

Akamu if u have the time can you make a King James 2010 sig out of a lebron pic in a knicks uniform lol.... everyone could use it i damn sure would on this board and many others !!!!!!!

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBritster%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hey Akamu, I think its great that you do this. I know I'm new to the boards, But I was wondering if perhaps you could make me one if you have the time. I would greatly appreciate it.

I would love a background picture of the NYC Skyline with orange and blue color in the back. And I would like pictures on two sides.on one side Dave DeBusschere and on the other Patrick Ewing. And perhaps in the middle you could throw a knicks logo with words "Knicks Legends" Size - 520 x 164

If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot man and god bless.