[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

umynot

Benchwarmer
Hey Akamu think you could touch me up? Would love to add Gallinari & Chandler to my sign if possible my Brother?

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
in fact I haven't read the firs page... thanks DaTPRiNCE

Ok Akamu, I start with my request

I want a small sig (430 x 110)

- background: Milan on the left that shades into a NYC image, you can use these images: http://annwong.us/images/Africa/Milan Il Duomo night view.jpg (for Milan) and http://www.sailthehudson.com/images/NYC night.jpg (for New York). On the bottom of Milan image I want in
transparency the Olimpia Milano logo (http://www.eldraghbloeu.com/tags/sport/olimpiamilano.jpg) and in the bottom of NYC the Knicks logo.

- foreground: in the middle of the two cities images, Danilo Gallinari with the Knicks jersey

I hope I was clear in my explanation :)

Akamu

The King
This is fine, it's better when you are specific but if you over do it then it gets complicated. I'll see what I can do.

I'm working on a video right now, I already made one (based on a game) but to see how it would come out. I have the concept down, and I'm working on my first knick video for now, shouldn't take too long to do, after I'm done with it I'll go back to this.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
This is fine, it's better when you are specific but if you over do it then it gets complicated. I'll see what I can do.
eheheheehe... I rely on you ;)
I'm working on a video right now, I already made one (based on a game) but to see how it would come out. I have the concept down, and I'm working on my first knick video for now, shouldn't take too long to do, after I'm done with it I'll go back to this.
Thank you very mutch... take your time ;)

Akamu

The King
Chill on calling me the sig. maker, I have a name.

To answer your question, I use mainly photoshop CS4, photoimpact X3, ms paint, and this special gif maker program that I can't remember right now (diff comp.)

I use a lot of things but mainly photoshop, you need to use that, possibilities are endless with the shop.

Akamu

The King
akamu, since crwful is gone, can i get a duhon and lee siggy? thnx in advance

[Du-To-Lee Sig. Complete:] (Member = Toons)

(520 x 164)

toonzsig09dulee.jpg

toonzsig09duleex3.jpg

toonzsig09duleex4.jpg

EX.

toonzsig09duleex6.jpg

Akamu

The King
I'll consider it after you have the least amount of posts, but I have others to do anyhow so you would have to wait in any sense.

Read my first post in this thread, you can use any of those generic sigs I post in there for the meantime, I'm going to post more generic ones-

Akamu

The King
I'm not complaining lol, I got an idea, why don't yall rate my sigs. from 1 to 10 or something.

1 - Garbage! Stop making sigs, your traded like Anthony Roberson!
2 - Poorly made, scrap it and try again.
3 - It's so so I can't say that I like it or hate it.
4 - I think it has potential to be something.
5 - It's okay but could use more work.
6 - Average looking, not bad.
7 - Looks good, but add just a bit more flava.
8 - Superb. Work.
9 - Nasty, artistic handles.
10 - ~So Fresh~ do not touch!

Throwing it out there, you can make your own 1 to 10 scale I dun care-