[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Akamu

The King
If you could change it to my name, sure.

But an Allan Houston one would be nice, whenever you have time, no rush at all. :beer:

(520 x 164)

jayj44sigx001oldie.jpg

jayj44sigx001.jpg

jayj44sigx002.jpg

jayj44sigx003.jpg

jayj44sigx004.jpg

I'm lucky I still had the ps file.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

the first one is sick, gives it that old school look

and the last one is nice as well cause it gives it at modern technological feeling.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hey Akamu.

I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the following (given you have time)
It's pretty random, but probably doable.
I would like to have one of Donnie Walsh looking devil like with some flames surrounding him.

Weird i know but that's me.

It would be great if you could have Isiah in there as a tortured soul kind of thing if that's not too much trouble.

Whichever size is easier is fine. I like jpz17's gallo one in regard to size of that's cool

I don't want my name in there though. If anything I wish i could change my name.

Thanks dude. If you can't do it,that's absolutely fine.

Cheers.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hey Akamu.

I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the following (given you have time)
It's pretty random, but probably doable.
I would like to have one of Donnie Walsh looking devil like with some flames surrounding him.

Weird i know but that's me.

It would be great if you could have Isiah in there as a tortured soul kind of thing if that's not too much trouble.

Whichever size is easier is fine. I like jpz17's gallo one in regard to size of that's cool

I don't want my name in there though. If anything I wish i could change my name.

Thanks dude. If you can't do it,that's absolutely fine.

Cheers.

go to the site feedback section, i remember seeing a thread about that.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh ****!

That's gratitude for you!

My Apologies.

I get you 2 mixed up for some reason.

Thanks dude. I gave you some rep for your guns

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
akamu i'd like to ask for an update to my sig if you dont mind anytime you get around to it would be fine.

http://embode.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the_eye_of_horus2.jpg

id like this picture streched out to the same size as my current sig.

and if the picture can have a ripped effect on the edges that'd be awesome.

in the middle the knicks logo and on the left hand side the brooklyn bridge faded, and on the right side Wilson Chandler

on the upper left hand corner

http://www.hotelmanagement-network.com/projects/fairmont/images/4-pyramids-giza.jpg

this picture real small ( like on a dollar bill for example)

on the bottom right hand corner the egyptian flag again real small

and my name somewhere on the bottom

it's sounds like alot but it isn't ........ if you can get to it i'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Hey Akamu. Would you mind making me a sig? Bernard King and Starbury (in a Knick uniform of course) with Brooklyn in the background, and maybe something like "Brooklyn's Own" 520x164

Whenever you get to it, if you're able to, it's cool. Thanks in advance.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i make banners all the time for another forum i check in at; Lost... (shout outs to Trautwig :D:D)

first time doin one for Sports/Knicks..

this where we post ones we do?
2558ldi.jpg

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey Akamu,I know you are busy by making everybody sigs so I will put my request in and you can take all the time you need b/c im not in a hurry.I would like a sig with Patrick Ewing in it! something like Datprince's.

I want the dimensions 520x164

I want a Ewing picture in his Gtown days on the left side of the sig

In the middle of the sig put the Knicks logo(the one thats in Datprinces

Over the Knick logo write(True Legend) and at the bottom of the logo write my name but if you can't then don't worry about it.

On the right side of the sig I want another Ewing picture with him in a Knicks jersey.

In the back ground I would like to have a logo of the Gtown Hoya behind the Hoya pic.

The same behind the Knicks picture (the Knicks logo)

Thanks Akamu,take as long as you need b/c im not in no hurry.

Last edited: