[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
KooL I'd like to see that-
SHIRT.jpg

Akamu

The King
Nice shirt that's kool! A suggestion though, it would be better if you had a "regular" shirt instead of a polo, with just 1 pic stretched out starting in the center of the shirt. The Bigger pic I edited.

That's still pretty neat tho, how did you do that?

Akamu

The King
hey.. I think I'd like another sig, haven't had a new one sense July.. Same size sig that I have right now.. I'd like NYC skyline in background (with empire state building @ night) and a picture of Stephon Marbury saying somewhere Team Starbury and somewhere else.. jpz17 thanks (take your time..)

I have really busy, you can't be bombarding me with things to do, i have plenty of things to do, it's hard for me to even keep up with pending sigs.

I'm moving very slowly right now, I'm more focused on making money for now, my next thing is the forum headers-

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
Nice shirt that's kool! A suggestion though, it would be better if you had a "regular" shirt instead of a polo, with just 1 pic stretched out starting in the center of the shirt. The Bigger pic I edited.

That's still pretty neat tho, how did you do that?
I have a regular also I just really wanted to wear a Polo at the Tip Off event..I cant tell you how I made my shirt, its a secret lol

jpz17

Starter
I have really busy, you can't be bombarding me with things to do, i have plenty of things to do, it's hard for me to even keep up with pending sigs.

I'm moving very slowly right now, I'm more focused on making money for now, my next thing is the forum headers-

like I said I don't need it immediately. I just wanted to get in line.. I'll be fine for another a month.. I don't know.. even if you never make it I guess that ok. Just wanted something with Steph.. would like that teamstarbury one though I pmed you about.. I need a response if you'll do it soon

feetoe

Benchwarmer
mine is also not a rush job at all, whenever you get around to it will be fine but thanks for the great design on it!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks man, akamu gets credit for that one, he's that dude....and yea they my favorites to them with Marbury

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
no one compares to him he on a level of his on im interested to see the banners he's cooking up, they gonna be the best

jpz17

Starter
yeah... those two definitely need to be on it.. But I say no past Knicks, we need to move on, yes the past was great, but we need to focus on the future, whats done is done

Akamu

The King
[Chan-Lee Sig. In-Complete:] (Member = Datruth)

(520 x 164) (Concept)
datruthsigworkx2basegtk0.jpg

datruthsigworkx10x001of4.jpg

datruthsigworkx10x002gl5.jpg

I went High-Tec Style first, but eh...you want a regular style or something high-tec? The base is there...respond aSaP-

Akamu

The King
Yeah, Akamu is the king when it comes to sigs.

If you want I can give you the signature on this page: Click Here <= <=

CoolClyde can't figure out how to put it as his sig after many failed attempts so he's discarding it.

You could take that one, or I can alter it for you and put your name in there or something-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Akamu how the Banners coming any prototypes?...just wanna see you unleash your skills for the new site