[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

jpz17

Starter
[Larry Johnson Sig Done:] (Member = JPZ17)

(430 x 110)
jpz17sigx2zt2.jpg

jpz17sigx3jq2.jpg

jpz17sigx4lx9.jpg

jpz17sigx5zg3.jpg

Be easy on me, I said pick 1 player, I'll make an exception this time and toss in Nate only because I have a few cutouts of him already but I want to keep it at 1.

Thanks!!!! These are awesome! Great Job! You should make sites, you would big good.

TunerAddict

Starter
I'd love an OJ Mayo one, but I guess that is wishful thinking. If you don't wanna be so presumptuous then I'd love a Mardy Collins sig.

Size Small

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
[Larry Johnson Sig Done:] (Member = JPZ17)

(430 x 110)
jpz17sigx2zt2.jpg

jpz17sigx3jq2.jpg

jpz17sigx4lx9.jpg

jpz17sigx5zg3.jpg

Be easy on me, I said pick 1 player, I'll make an exception this time and toss in Nate only because I have a few cutouts of him already but I want to keep it at 1.

sorry about that i didn't read that post...thanks for the exception lmaooo anyways sorry bout the trouble...guess i'll just ask for a sig with the knicks draft pick depending on who it is

the LJ ones are the bomb

Akamu

The King
Fresh out the microwave, introducing the NEW YORK FLIGHT TEAM! Elevate your game!

[Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson Sig Complete:] (Member = DatPrince)

(520 x 164)
datprincesigx1yp3.jpg

datprincesigx5ay4.jpg

Psh I made 1 with a boarder but it was gonna take a while making the background transparent, so screw that use this 1 it's fyre just as is.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Akamu...can make me a bernard king one with brooklyn in the background and have it say "Gold Mac 10" instead of MSGknickz33? Props in advance

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Fresh out the microwave, introducing the NEW YORK FLIGHT TEAM! Elevate your game!

[Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson Sig Complete:] (Member = DatPrince)

(520 x 164)
datprincesigx1yp3.jpg

datprincesigx5ay4.jpg

Psh I made 1 with a boarder but it was gonna take a while making the background transparent, so screw that use this 1 it's fyre just as is.

u dont gotta worry about the border these are fire like u said i really appreciate it dude u got some serious talent no lie

we'll prolly do business again after draft day...unless we draft Jordan or something....if it's mayo D.J or Westbrook ill need the hook up lmao

once again thanks and u the man

Akamu

The King
u dont gotta worry about the border these are fire like u said i really appreciate it dude u got some serious talent no lie

we'll prolly do business again after draft day...unless we draft Jordan or something....if it's mayo D.J or Westbrook ill need the hook up lmao

once again thanks and u the man

Just for yours and everyones knowledge, I want to make this crystal clear, I'm not gonna be making a bunch of sigs for one person. I just wanted to clear that up, I am being real nice only because I like this forum and thought I could help make it better. I will not mind revisting a sig i created if I messed up or if we trade players, get a really good draft pick. Creating sigs take time and I'm only pumping them out now because I have time right now before I take up a 3rd job. Yall can still feel free to ask but don't go on trying to abuse me, as a true New York fan I won't tolerate that shyt. Again this is not to discourage people from asking for sigs, I am just informing you on why and how this works. :eek:) On to the sigs:

[David Lee Sig Complete:] (Member = GoKnicksDLee42)

(430 x 110) (Glowing)
davidleesig42x1glow2xc7.jpg

(430 x 110) (Non-Glow)
davidleesig42x2hu5.jpg

Akamu

The King
Make no mistake, I read every single post and I go by order as I mentioned in an earlier post. I will get around to it, be patient I have a life too.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Make no mistake, I read every single post and I go by order as I mentioned in an earlier post. I will get around to it, be patient I have a life too.

It aint like that. I understand you gotta go in order to be fair. It dont matter when you do it, when ever you get a chance its all good. I didnt think you saw my post but whenever you can do that for me thanks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^^ LMAO anyways thanks again for the Chandler/Nate sig i love it and u deff got some talent my dude...i greatly appreciate it

GetRealistic

Starter
No rush at all man, but since your offering, if you could give me one of John Starks preferable from "The Dunk" i'd really appreciate it. But if you can't find a good picture of it I'm sure your creativity will be just fine.

Akamu

The King
I'd love an OJ Mayo one, but I guess that is wishful thinking. If you don't wanna be so presumptuous then I'd love a Mardy Collins sig.

Size Small

[Mardy Hardy Collins Sig Complete:] (Member = TunerAddict)

(430 x 110)
tuneraddictsigmardycx1vj3.jpg

tuneraddictsigmardycx2kt0.jpg

tuneraddictsigmardycx3ah5.jpg

*DING!* NEXT!!!

Toons

is the Bo$$
Can i get a Crawford n Zach sig with Toonz at the bottom? can u add lightning or rain effects? thanx
btw , do u use CS3?

[David Lee Sig Complete:] (Member = GoKnicksDLee42)

(430 x 110) (Glowing)
davidleesig42x1glow2xc7.jpg

(430 x 110) (Non-Glow)
davidleesig42x2hu5.jpg

Thanks so much man!! I'm on my school computers right now and they dont show images, but ima go on as soon as i get home and im sure it'll be hot. thanks again!

EDIT: These are hot!! Thanks alot man!

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Akamu...can make me a bernard king one with brooklyn in the background and have it say "Gold Mac 10" instead of MSGknickz33? Props in advance

[Bernard King Sig Complete:] (Member = MSGKnickz33)

(520 x 164)

thegoldmac10kingsigx2fl5.jpg

thegoldmac10kingsigx3xc5.jpg

thegoldmac10kingsigx4ab9.jpg

Can i get a Crawford n Zach sig with Toonz at the bottom? can u add lightning or rain effects? thanx
btw , do u use CS3?

Pick 1 player please, Crawford or Zach? and yea I can add rain and lighting. I made a Marbury sig with rain in it. I'm surprised no-1 asked for Marbury yet. I use photoshop CS3, paint, photo impact along with others.

If anyone has some digital graphical experience they could help me fill out these orders. Pace-

Last edited: