[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dude your sig is fire... akamu is that dude koudos to akamu he keeps getting better with every sig...u the man akamu

Akamu

The King
i guess the size can be like the font of your name in ur sig whatever as long as people can read it mix it up...my favorite coach is bobby knight cuz he's an old skool crazy guy. im italian from New Jersey..but i root for all NYteams...yankees, giants, rangers as well.
fav player is dikembe mutombo cuz of the "No" expression he use to make
with his fingers after a block if you could find a pick on that in a knick
uniform..that be good. im givin u too much...just do a pic of bobby knight
yelling or throwing something whatever, dikembe doing the "no" expression
in a knick uniform...italian colors background with the knick colors somewhere u know im sure ur creative enough after seein your sig. A Cross (christian)...umm maybe something with the other teams i like i dont care how much u put...and something resembling NJ...so you can include or exclude things i said just make it hot. hah i know its alot just do your thing.....thanks akamu.

[Dikembe Mutombo/Italian Remix Sig. Complete:] (Member = Paul1355)

(520 x 164) (Hi-Tech Styles)
paul1355sigx1oz0.jpg

paul1355sigx2im3.jpg

paul1355sigx9ih0.jpg

paul1355sigx10uc8.jpg

(THE REMIX)
paul1355sigx6is4.jpg

paul1355sigx5ij3.jpg

paul1355sigx7ww9.jpg

paul1355sigx8wi3.jpg

If you dont mind i will take a Stephon marbury sig with starbury1234 in the left corner and the nyc skyline in the background with the knicks colors thanks appreciate it!

Akamu

The King
testing out sig

I updated the sig. your using with this:
paulsigupdatex1tq9.jpg

I fixed Mutombos hair, it looked fuzzy and I put him in slightly different places. Personally I liked the remixed ones more, they fit better with what you asked for. (Remix #2)

how do i get one done?

Read my first post in this thread, it should tell you everything you need to know.

If you dont mind i will take a Stephon marbury sig with starbury1234 in the left corner and the nyc skyline in the background with the knicks colors thanks appreciate it!

what size? I need more specific details

Example:

1 - John Starks
2 - 520 x 164
3 - Add blue hearts and butterflys in the background

Paul1355

All Star
true im going to change it up in a while it was a very hard choice believe me and the cross stands out which i like...ill change it soon.

Paul1355

All Star
paulsigupdatex1tq9.jpg

I fixed Mutombos hair, it looked fuzzy and I put him in slightly different places. Personally I liked the remixed ones more, they fit better with what you asked for. (Remix #2)

Read my first post in this thread, it should tell you everything you need to know.

Example:

1 - John Starks
2 - 520 x 164

which remix one should i pick? its too hard of a choice

umynot

Benchwarmer
paulsigupdatex1tq9.jpg

Example:

1 - John Starks
2 - 520 x 164
i did the first part!
Now i think i have to tell you what I want
Well i want the brooklyn bridge with the knicks nyk symbol in the middle! On the top left corner Umynot ! Then in the warter in the backround i want the knicks playying on a court!
if you can do this size doesnt matter! thanks and tell me if i have to do more! If you could make the sky in the form of the greek flag that would be mad cool too!!

CoolClyde

Cool Clyde, Best Knick Ever

(-1-) Walt ?CLYDE? Frazier
(-2-) Size = 520 x 164
(-3-) Something along the lines of: Cool Clyde and/or BEST KNICK EVER.
anything old school would rock, ie: old Knick logo

Thanks Akamu-man!

Akamu

The King
[The Masterpiece Sig. In-Complete:] (Member = Metrocard)

(520 x 164)

copyoftemplateorangenblqk9.jpg

metrocardsigfinalx1qb7.jpg

metrocardsigfinalx2kj6.jpg

metrocardsigfinalx5kx3.jpg

metrocardsigfinalx5inneaj8.jpg

metrocardsigfinalxinglaim5.jpg

metrocardsigfinalx5inneep3.jpg

metrocardsigfinalxinglagn8.jpg

THIS SIG IS NOT DONE!!!

Tell me any modifications you think I should do color wise or graphical wise, can be wutever, behind the knicks players or in the center where that orange splitter is. I'll be back later tonight, and as you can see this is a very complex sig. so let me know PACE-