[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Akamu

The King
Wut up, I would like to bestow one of my talents on to you forum members with sigs made personally by me, Akamu. If you like 'em leave feedback, rep, food or whatever.

[Template Base:] (UPDATED! 01/14/2009)

Guidelines to follow (Rules):
**You must have an entry under the KO.comRollCall Thread**
**You may pick a NY Knick player or coach or anything related to the Knicks**
**In Order To Request For A "Personalized" Signature you must have at least 50 posts**
**I may skip a new member to make someone else a sig. but revert back in time**
**If you want custom elements in your sig. that is fine but keep it Knick related**
Do not expect me to create more then one sig. for you, I may update or change a sig. if I feel I did not do a good job on it, but for the most part I will not unless there is good reasoning**
Please do not send me private messages asking for a signature, POST IN THIS THREAD!**

Proper way of posting a request:
(-1-) Pick A Knick = Pick Your Favorite NY Knick player or coach (I will do up to 2 per sig.)
(-2-) Size = Pick Signature size: (see end of post for image size examples)
// Max = 520 x 164
// Small = 430 x 110
// Custom Shape = Must be no larger then 520 x 164
(-3-) Additional Elements = Anything special you want done to the signature.
[Example:] If you want a certain color(s), boarder(s), a flag, specific design or whatever, make sure to put it down.

How To Add Your Signature:

Simple Way:
Copy the link of the picture and paste it in the edit signature box and surround the link with
at the end of the link.

Example:

Complex Way (Firefox Browser Users):

1-) "Right click" the signature I post and select "View Image" (a new window opens with the image source)
2-) "Copy" the "Link" from the "address bar"
3-)
Go to "User CP" > "Click Edit Signature"
4-)
In the "Edit Signature Box" where you normally type, look at the toolbar above, "Click on the icon of a mountain and circle" if you hover over it, it says "INSERT IMAGE"
5-)
A small box pops up, "Paste the URL you copied into the bar"
6-)
Your image shows up, then "Click Save Signature" at the bottom and your DONE!

+++++++++++++++++++/+++++++++++++++//

[Picture Size Examples:]

[Max = 520 x 164]
snacksigmidti3.jpg

[Small = 430 x 110]
snacksigsmallwx1.jpg

[Custom Shape= ?]

+++++++++++++++++++/+++++++++++++++//

Un-Personalized Signatures (Free For Anyone To Use):

(_1_/
newyorkknickscityx002ys2.jpg

(_2_/
newyorkknickscityx003gl3.jpg

(_3_/
newyorkknicksewing33x00bd7.jpg

(_4_/
newyorkknickshouston20xmo9.jpg

(_5_/

newyorkknickssprewell8xtv0.jpg

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
I don't think you people understand, I am taking requests from "You" LoL, I'm open to request so request away!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nice work akamu. I think you would also make a good mod. Im very jealous that junior mint got that sig first. Thats the greatest sig i have ever seen....im gonna sign off now and except my loss :( :cry:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This one is hard, but here it goes:
1) Zach Randolph
2) width 620 Height 196
3) Orange and blue background with the Knicks logo

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Nice work akamu. I think you would also make a good mod. Im very jealous that junior mint got that sig first. Thats the greatest sig i have ever seen....im gonna sign off now and except my loss :( :cry:
I'm jealous, too. Marbury, as most people know, is my favorite player on the Knicks, and he's my favorite NBA point guard. My favorite shooting guard is Joe Johnson, my favorite small forward is Josh Smith, my favorite powerforward is a tossup with Chris Bosh and Zach Randolph, and my favorite center is Al Jefferson.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm jealous, too. Marbury, as most people know, is my favorite player on the Knicks, and he's my favorite NBA point guard. My favorite shooting guard is Joe Johnson, my favorite small forward is Josh Smith, my favorite powerforward is a tossup with Chris Bosh and Zach Randolph, and my favorite center is Al Jefferson.

Im tryin to think of another classic rap album where i can relate it to marbury. Marbury is my favorite player and illmatic is my favorite cd. If i was gonna make a team with my favorites at every position this is what it would be:

pg-marbury
sg-kobe bryant
sf-ron artest
pf-???
C-marcus camby

I dont really have a favorite powerforward but some of the ones i like are tim duncan, zach randolph (I lost), David West, and amare stoudamire who i believe is considered a center but he might be listed as a power forward next year because of the shaq acquisition.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
hahah, I got a bunch of these, I got it from another forum though upon request, I'll post some up, and ya' can have the Marbury one if ya like

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
It wouldn't hurt to put your favorite player as your avatar or on your signature will it?

marbury2.jpg

stoudsig2copypw9.png

amaresigcv4.jpg

PierceAcademy.png

aljefferson_avatar.jpg

amarestoudemire_avatar.jpg

andreiguodala_avatar.jpg

carmeloanthony_avatar.jpg

caronbutler_avatar.jpg

chrispaul_avatar.jpg

deronwilliams_avatar.jpg

devinharris_avatar.jpg

gilbertarenas_avatar.jpg

jasonkidd_avatar.jpg

joejohnson_avatar.jpg

joshsmith_avatar.jpg

kobebryant_avatar.jpg

montaellis_avatar.jpg

lebronjames_avatar_new.jpg

rudygay_avatar.jpg

stevenash_avatar.jpg

timduncan_avatar.jpg

and...*drum roll*
davidlee_avatar.jpg

sorry rady if i crossed any lines by posting players on different teams

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just one thing about the size, 620 is way to big for a forum sig. I'd suggest to keep the size limit at the following

Attachments

• maxsigsize.gif
    maxsigsize.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 14

Akamu

The King
This one is hard, but here it goes:
1) Zach Randolph
2) width 620 Height 196
3) Orange and blue background with the Knicks logo
[Zach Randolph Sig Done:] (Member = ABCD)

(620 x 196)
abcdzachransigx2je6.jpg

(520 x 164)
abcdzachransigx4qw8.jpg

(430 x 110)
abcdzachransigx3qk3.jpg

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Just one thing about the size, 620 is way to big for a forum sig. I'd suggest to keep the size limit at the following
Rady lol, ok can we agree with 520 x 164 being the max size? 430 x 110 seems just a tad too small, (well depending on your screen resolution) to me anyhow and not fun to work on real small sigs like that. (Examples Above)

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Akamu that houston signature is the bomb dude!....anyways u deff gotta do one of whoever the knicks draft pick is...even though we 2 weeks away...

a Wilson Chandler one would be hot

jpz17

Starter
I would like LJ on one.. 430 x 110... Any way you could put that picture of MSG from your banners instead of the logo?

Akamu

The King
t wouldn't hurt to put your favorite player as your avatar or on your signature will it?
>>> NY Knicks Sig Thread <<< We can't go against the grain here, I'm no traitor to my team.

icon1.gif

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Akamu that houston signature is the bomb dude!....anyways u deff gotta do one of whoever the knicks draft pick is...even though we 2 weeks away...

a Wilson Chandler one would be hot
If you want a Wilson Chandler sig then just say so, try to follow the format that I have in this thread, take ABCD's comment as an example.

I would like LJ on one.. 430 x 110... Any way you could put that picture of MSG from your banners instead of the logo?
Yeah I'll do one later on.

Thanks for the signature, Akamu. That s#!t is hot.:gony:

Glad you liked it, I did some slight fixing on it if you want, just made the #50 more visable and cleaned up the faded Zach.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
size: (520 x 164)
Pictures: Wilson Chandler on one side, Nate robinson on the other
Background: knicks logo with nyc or madison square garden behing logo.

and when the draft comes ill prolly ask u to update the sig for me...thanks

Akamu

The King
would like LJ on one.. 430 x 110... Any way you could put that picture of MSG from your banners instead of the logo?

[Larry Johnson Sig Done:] (Member = JPZ17)

(430 x 110)
jpz17sigx2zt2.jpg

jpz17sigx3jq2.jpg

jpz17sigx4lx9.jpg

jpz17sigx5zg3.jpg

size: (520 x 164)
Pictures: Wilson Chandler on one side, Nate robinson on the other
Background: knicks logo with nyc or madison square garden behing logo.

and when the draft comes ill prolly ask u to update the sig for me...thanks

Be easy on me, I said pick 1 player, I'll make an exception this time and toss in Nate only because I have a few cutouts of him already but I want to keep it at 1.

man great work!!!!! these are the greatest kniks sigs i have seen in my life no joke!

Can i possibly get a David Lee one. 430 x 110. Could you try an use this as a background image. If it is possible, can you try to incorporate the color orange as much as you can. Much appreciated dude. Stick around here as long as you can man.