[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Akamu

The King
Sweet thread!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! How bout a sig of LJ throwing it up after hitting a three??? Nobody has that. I like the city backgrounds, but how about the Chicago skyline??? We have three former Bulls on the squad anyway and E-city is a homeboy plus the Chicago skyline is hot. Whatever Rady says is the recommended size is fine. This is cool AKAMU thanks alot!!!

[LJ in Chi-Town Sig. Complete:] (Member = Jimkcchief88)

(520 x 164)
jimkcchiefsigfinalx1uy6.jpg

jimkcchiefsigx4vq2.jpg

jimkcchiefsigx5fz3.jpg

jimkcchiefsigfinalx2mo5.jpg

[Mid:]
jimkcchieffinalsigdrenxot6.jpg

jimkcchieffinalsigdrenxeq6.jpg

Last edited:
could i get a van gundy during the brawl? you know what im talkin about

and maybe a trio pic of starks/h.davis/nate rob?

get it? heart...

(if you could do add a logo with a fist gripping a heart in black sillouhette with blood drop id be forever grateful)

Akamu

The King
(-1-) Walt ?CLYDE? Frazier
(-2-) Size = 520 x 164
(-3-) Something along the lines of: Cool Clyde and/or BEST KNICK EVER.
anything old school would rock, ie: old Knick logo

Thanks Akamu-man!

[Walt Frazier Sig. Complete:] (Member = CoolClyde)

(520 x 164)
coolclydesigx2by3.jpg

coolclydesigx3bz8.jpg

coolclydesigx4ve1.jpg

Akamu

The King
Yo Akamu you truly have a talent, all those sigs is hot!!!!!!!! I was wondering if you could hook me up with one?? If you could I would like Starks, Mason (with a gangsta hair cut), and Sprewell, 3 bad boys!! You could choose the background, but please throw a Colombian flag anywhere for me, gotta represent my peeps!!

Even though I said 2 at max, I attempted to putting in Mason with Starks and Sprewell but it was taking too long to sort out so I dropped him, you betta like what I did anyway Pace-

[Bad Boys Sig. Complete:] (Member = Dre48NY)

(520 x 164)
dresigx001sl9.jpg

dresigx002qz5.jpg

[Variation 2]
dresigx004bc5.jpg

dresigx007sp6.jpg

[Blend]
drelightingsigx4on6.jpg

[Rain Effects]
dresigrainx1sx6.gif

dresigrainx3ph6.gif

dre48ny

Rotation player
Damn Akamu, you blessed me lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good looking out, that shit looks way better than I imagined, the thunder is off the chain!!!

Ny Knicks

Iverson wasn't "The Answer" in the short-term for the Denver Nuggets. He joined them midway through last season, hailed as the savior who would help the Nuggets win a playoff series for the first time since 1994. But trades, suspensions and injuries, including his own severely sprained ankle, precluded the team from developing any chemistry or cohesion, and A.I. was smothered by the San Antonio Spurs, averaging a career-worst 22.8 points in the postseason.
------------------
Stellathomas

<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left"></td> <td align="left"> New York Drug Addiction</td></tr></tbody></table>