[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If you want I could have my dog dip his paws in shyt, walk accross paper and come out with something more flava, that sig. holds no weight- :thumbsup:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO akamu's killin em haha:teeth::teeth:

Akamu

The King
[Sig. Change Request = Filled] (Member = JPZ17)

(430 x 110)
jpz17sigxdiffx6og5.jpg

jpz17sigxdiffx4dh6.jpg

jpz17sigxdiffx3fx1.jpg

Akamu

The King
For free? I tried a large amount of programs, photoshop is THE mecca of art programs. It might be difficult at first but when you get used to it there are an endless amount of possibilities. I recommend photoshop period, I couldn't make sigs. how I want without this.

If you must, go to www.download.com > go to the search box and type in a program (example: art, graphics, etc.)
They have some free programs and trials on there.

I use photoshop CS3 for the most part, but I might use other things depending on what I am doing. I didn't even make a video yet...

metrocard

Legend
If you want I could have my dog dip his paws in shyt, walk accross paper and come out with something more flava, that sig. holds no weight- :thumbsup:

LMAOOOO TOMAAAAAAAAAAA
Dude has the whackest sig in the net, what a wigger

Akamu

The King
Can you do a coach? If so I want Jeff Van Gundy 520 x 164

I skipped people to do your sig. cuz I had a template set in my head that I needed to artistically get out of the way. Plus your a good poster, so I took consideration.

[Jeff Van Gundy Sig. Complete:] (Member = New New York)

(520 x 164)
nnksigdonex1zb4.jpg

nnksigdonex3tz8.jpg

nnksigdonex2hc4.jpg

[Update:] (Glass Window Styles)
nnksigdonex4vb6.jpg

nnksigdonex5te3.jpg

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Been gone for weeks! Great work Akamu. Was wondering if I could still make a request. If you're still free, I'd like one with Latrell Sprewell, and the New York skyscrapers as the background. Actually it's up to you with your creativity on the background. And if it's not asking too much, can I see one with my username 'lanceroy' and one with 'the macster' ?

Thanks so much in advance! Love your work!

[Latrell Sprewell Sig. Complete:] (Member = Lanceroy)

(520 x 164)
lanceroysigx2mm0.jpg

lanceroysigx3yc2.jpg

lanceroysigx4ys6.jpg

[Updated:]
lanceroysigx5ca3.jpg

lanceroysigx6un4.jpg

lanceroysigx7gq2.jpg

Last edited:

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
lebron please

hey akamu first off i wanna say great work you are really creative and it is very nice of you to do this service. if it is not too much to ask, i would like a picture of lebron in a knick uni with my name and something creative in the background. please and thank you in advance.

520x164

Last edited:

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Great work Akamu! Thanks!!! For a moment there I thought you'd skipped me. LOL! I love it! SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Akamu

The King
One of the mods stickied this!!

A request made by me, much better to have this stuck on then to have it falling down to another page where I can't find it. Thank you for the Sticky-

hey akamu first off i wanna say great work you are really creative and it is very nice of you to do this service. if it is not too much to ask, i would like a picture of lebron in a knick uni with my name and something creative in the background. please and thank you in advance.

520x164

About the Lebron in a Knicks jersey I simply will not do (sorry), we do not know for sure if he will come here, and I doubt that he will. It would have been a challenge anyway but I don't mind doing something complicated (fun for me) try again, pick some other player or something and when I get to you I'll see. I have about 3 sigs. I'm working on and I have other things I'm doing, it's real busy for me right now.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Gah, you know what I might just do the Lebron James in a Knick uniform just to see how it comes out, but anyhow pick someone else just in case I decide against it or if it is gonna be a problem for me-