Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Jimcheif doesn't deserve a sig, who reps Chicago? This is a Knicks forum, damn Bulls fan. No wonder why you supported Isiah so much and post less after he got terminated.

Smile

Yo Akamu you truly have a talent, all those sigs is hot!!!!!!!! I was wondering if you could hook me up with one?? If you could I would like Starks, Mason (with a gangsta hair cut), and Sprewell, 3 bad boys!! You could choose the background, but please throw a Colombian flag anywhere for me, gotta represent my peeps!!

I got one...let's put these skills to the test.

I would like a sig of the following;

Walt Frazier, Earl Monroe, Dave DeBusschere, Bill Bradley, Patrick Ewing, Willis Reed, and Charles Oakley. Knicks logo, orange/blue background.

Large as can be made. With the words "The Commission".

Proper way of posting a request:
    (-1-) Pick A Knick = Wilson Chandler / David Lee ( if possible nate, from left to right, nate/chandler/ lee)
    (-2-) Size = Pick Signature size: (see end of post for image size examples)
    // Max = 520 x 164
    // Small = 430 x 110
    Text: (above Players), "You Don't Know???", (under players)>> "You Better Ask Somebody"
    Bottom Right, EdDEazy
    Bottom Left: Sign It
    I'll Leave the Creativity up to u
    thanks in advance

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Sweet thread!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! How bout a sig of LJ throwing it up after hitting a three??? Nobody has that. I like the city backgrounds, but how about the Chicago skyline??? We have three former Bulls on the squad anyway and E-city is a homeboy plus the Chicago skyline is hot. Whatever Rady says is the recommended size is fine. This is cool AKAMU thanks alot!!!
    Chicago skyline is OUT of the question, and those 3 former bulls players are some of the worst on our team. I can't totally knock Chris Duhon just yet but he hasn't proven a thing yet. All and all, I make sigs. gear'd towards the city of New York, NOT Chicago. Pick another background or I will implement my own-

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    Yo Akamu you truly have a talent, all those sigs is hot!!!!!!!! I was wondering if you could hook me up with one?? If you could I would like Starks, Mason (with a gangsta hair cut), and Sprewell, 3 bad boys!! You could choose the background, but please throw a Colombian flag anywhere for me, gotta represent my peeps!!
    I can do 2 but 3 is pushing it, read the first post please, and I will check back and see what I can do once I get around to you-

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz

Walt Frazier, Earl Monroe, Dave DeBusschere, Bill Bradley, Patrick Ewing, Willis Reed, and Charles Oakley. Knicks logo, orange/blue background.

Skills to the test? more like your trying to take full advantage of me, and that's not how it goes, read my first post. That is way too many cut outs for me to toss into 1 sig. (I will not look as good also) I can do complicated request but this goes into the range of ridiculous. Cut outs of players are not a problem, but:

1 - They take a while for me to cut and smooth out.
    2 - Having too many will make they sig. turn out ugly unless it's a picture that originally had various players in it together.
    3 - It takes a lot more time to figure out where to position them and how I will work the background around them. I can do it but I will not to reduce stress on myself.

Pick 1 or 2 players at most-

Originally Posted by datruth
    (-1-) Pick A Knick = Wilson Chandler / David Lee ( if possible nate, from left to right, nate/chandler/ lee)
    // Max = 520 x 164
    // Small = 430 x 110
    Text: (above Players), "You Don't Know???", (under players)>> "You Better Ask Somebody"
    Bottom Right, EdDEazy
    thanks in advance
    Strange Request but ok, 2 players max-

That Nate Robinson sig is the best sig I've ever seen Akamu, just thought I'd say that

Thanx, check out my new sig. Nice and hott off the stove-

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

what a legend.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Jimcheif doesn't deserve a sig, who reps Chicago? This is a Knicks forum, damn Bulls fan. No wonder why you supported Isiah so much and post less after he got terminated.
    Who is the hater now???? I've been rooting for the Knicks since 91' before I moved to Chicago and before Jordan's first championship. How old were you in 91'??? I had a kid and was old enough to drink. To steal a phrase from your buttbuddy "**** outta here"

Veteran

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Chicago skyline is OUT of the question, and those 3 former bulls players are some of the worst on our team. I can't totally knock Chris Duhon just yet but he hasn't proven a thing yet. All and all, I make sigs. gear'd towards the city of New York, NOT Chicago. Pick another background or I will implement my own-

I can do 2 but 3 is pushing it, read the first post please, and I will check back and see what I can do once I get around to you-

Skills to the test? more like your trying to take full advantage of me, and that's not how it goes, read my first post. That is way too many cut outs for me to toss into 1 sig. (I will not look as good also) I can do complicated request but this goes into the range of ridiculous. Cut outs of players are not a problem, but:

1 - They take a while for me to cut and smooth out.
    2 - Having too many will make they sig. turn out ugly unless it's a picture that originally had various players in it together.
    3 - It takes a lot more time to figure out where to position them and how I will work the background around them. I can do it but I will not to reduce stress on myself.

Pick 1 or 2 players at most-

Strange Request but ok, 2 players max-
    Whatever you are the artist, but Knicks fans come from all over. I think its possible to rep where you are from or live and still be a Knicks fan. Pricey is from Australia right so it would be pretty hot to have a sig that incorporates that or mountains for guys from CO or whatever. Just a suggestion.

Whatever you are the artist, but Knicks fans come from all over. I think its possible to rep where you are from or live and still be a Knicks fan. Pricey is from Australia right so it would be pretty hot to have a sig that incorporates that or mountains for guys from CO or whatever. Just a suggestion.
    Yeah you have a point there, I'll toss a skyline in there when I get to it-

Veteran

Yeah you have a point there, I'll toss a skyline in there when I get to it-
    Thanks I'm sure whatever you come up with will be hot and I will love it!!!

(_1_)
    Originally Posted by NewEraKnicks
    Hey guys, just joined this place but wondered if it would be possible to put in a request for a Allan Houston sig. No probs if you want to wait a while to make sure stick around but i have every intention to. Everything else on the sig i will leave up to your own creativity.
    (_2_)
    Originally Posted by starbury1234
    If you dont mind i will take a Stephon marbury sig with starbury1234 in the left corner and the nyc skyline in the background with the knicks colors thanks appreciate it!
    (_3_)
    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    (-1-) Walt “CLYDE” Frazier
    (-2-) Size = 520 x 164
    (-3-) Something along the lines of: Cool Clyde and/or BEST KNICK EVER.
    anything old school would rock, ie: old Knick logo

Thanks Akamu-man!
    (_4_)
    Sweet thread!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! How bout a sig of LJ throwing it up after hitting a three??? Nobody has that. I like the city backgrounds, but how about the Chicago skyline??? We have three former Bulls on the squad anyway and E-city is a homeboy plus the Chicago skyline is hot. Whatever Rady says is the recommended size is fine. This is cool AKAMU thanks alot!!!
    (_5_)
    Originally Posted by dre48ny
    (_6_)
    Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz

(_7_)
    Originally Posted by datruth
    // Max = 520 x 164
    // Small = 430 x 110
    Bottom Right, EdDEazy
    thanks in advance

These 7 are the current sig. request I have pending in this thread. I am skipping NewEraKnicks since i haven't seen him post in a real long time. I'll do Starbury1234's sig. then so on.

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    hey akamu no rush on this since you already made me a sig, but can you possibly make me a gallinari sig using his draft day pic or his press confernece pic so he can be seen in knicks colors. Take as long as you want and I'll leave all the creative stuff up to you. Thanks a lot man.
    did you see mine?

These 7 are the current sig. request I have pending in this thread. I am skipping NewEraKnicks since i haven't seen him post in a real long time. I'll do Starbury1234's sig. then so on.
    If u havent started mines, i'll like to change my mind, a jamal crawford sig saying "watch your step"..still sayin EdDEazy at the bottom right