Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567822 ... LastLast

Thread: [NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

KnicksonLIN.com

Thanks for the signature, Akamu. That s#!t is hot.

t wouldn't hurt to put your favorite player as your avatar or on your signature will it?
    >>> NY Knicks Sig Thread <<< We can't go against the grain here, I'm no traitor to my team.

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Akamu that houston signature is the bomb dude!....anyways u deff gotta do one of whoever the knicks draft pick is...even though we 2 weeks away...

a Wilson Chandler one would be hot
    If you want a Wilson Chandler sig then just say so, try to follow the format that I have in this thread, take ABCD's comment as an example.

I would like LJ on one.. 430 x 110... Any way you could put that picture of MSG from your banners instead of the logo?
    Yeah I'll do one later on.

Thanks for the signature, Akamu. That s#!t is hot.
    Glad you liked it, I did some slight fixing on it if you want, just made the #50 more visable and cleaned up the faded Zach.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

size: (520 x 164)
    Pictures: Wilson Chandler on one side, Nate robinson on the other
    Background: knicks logo with nyc or madison square garden behing logo.

and when the draft comes ill prolly ask u to update the sig for me...thanks

would like LJ on one.. 430 x 110... Any way you could put that picture of MSG from your banners instead of the logo?
    [Larry Johnson Sig Done:] (Member = JPZ17)

(430 x 110)

size: (520 x 164)
    Pictures: Wilson Chandler on one side, Nate robinson on the other
    Background: knicks logo with nyc or madison square garden behing logo.

and when the draft comes ill prolly ask u to update the sig for me...thanks
    Be easy on me, I said pick 1 player, I'll make an exception this time and toss in Nate only because I have a few cutouts of him already but I want to keep it at 1.

man great work!!!!! these are the greatest kniks sigs i have seen in my life no joke!

Can i possibly get a David Lee one. 430 x 110. Could you try an use this as a background image. If it is possible, can you try to incorporate the color orange as much as you can. Much appreciated dude. Stick around here as long as you can man.

Originally Posted by Akamu

(430 x 110)

Be easy on me, I said pick 1 player, I'll make an exception this time and toss in Nate only because I have a few cutouts of him already but I want to keep it at 1.

Thanks!!!! These are awesome! Great Job! You should make sites, you would big good.

I'd love an OJ Mayo one, but I guess that is wishful thinking. If you don't wanna be so presumptuous then I'd love a Mardy Collins sig.

Size Small

(430 x 110)

sorry about that i didn't read that post...thanks for the exception lmaooo anyways sorry bout the trouble...guess i'll just ask for a sig with the knicks draft pick depending on who it is

the LJ ones are the bomb

Fresh out the microwave, introducing the NEW YORK FLIGHT TEAM! Elevate your game!

[Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson Sig Complete:] (Member = DatPrince)

(520 x 164)

Psh I made 1 with a boarder but it was gonna take a while making the background transparent, so screw that use this 1 it's fyre just as is.
    Last edited by Akamu; Jun 15, 2008 at 06:30.

Akamu...can make me a bernard king one with brooklyn in the background and have it say "Gold Mac 10" instead of MSGknickz33? Props in advance

Fresh out the microwave, introducing the NEW YORK FLIGHT TEAM! Elevate your game!

[Wilson Chandler & Nate Robinson Sig Complete:] (Member = DatPrince)

(520 x 164)

Psh I made 1 with a boarder but it was gonna take a while making the background transparent, so screw that use this 1 it's fyre just as is.

u dont gotta worry about the border these are fire like u said i really appreciate it dude u got some serious talent no lie

we'll prolly do business again after draft day...unless we draft Jordan or something....if it's mayo D.J or Westbrook ill need the hook up lmao

once again thanks and u the man

u dont gotta worry about the border these are fire like u said i really appreciate it dude u got some serious talent no lie

we'll prolly do business again after draft day...unless we draft Jordan or something....if it's mayo D.J or Westbrook ill need the hook up lmao

once again thanks and u the man
    Just for yours and everyones knowledge, I want to make this crystal clear, I'm not gonna be making a bunch of sigs for one person. I just wanted to clear that up, I am being real nice only because I like this forum and thought I could help make it better. I will not mind revisting a sig i created if I messed up or if we trade players, get a really good draft pick. Creating sigs take time and I'm only pumping them out now because I have time right now before I take up a 3rd job. Yall can still feel free to ask but don't go on trying to abuse me, as a true New York fan I won't tolerate that shyt. Again this is not to discourage people from asking for sigs, I am just informing you on why and how this works. ) On to the sigs:

[David Lee Sig Complete:] (Member = GoKnicksDLee42)

(430 x 110) (Glowing)

(430 x 110) (Non-Glow)

Akamu...im not sure if you saw my post so i quoted it. I would appreciate it if you can do this for me.
    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Akamu...can make me a bernard king one with brooklyn in the background and have it say "Gold Mac 10" instead of MSGknickz33? Thanks in advance

Make no mistake, I read every single post and I go by order as I mentioned in an earlier post. I will get around to it, be patient I have a life too.

Make no mistake, I read every single post and I go by order as I mentioned in an earlier post. I will get around to it, be patient I have a life too.
    It aint like that. I understand you gotta go in order to be fair. It dont matter when you do it, when ever you get a chance its all good. I didnt think you saw my post but whenever you can do that for me thanks.