KnicksOnline Election

Who do you want to win the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • John McCain

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Raplh Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Barr

• Isiah Thomas

• Charles Barkley

• Donnie Walsh

• Mike D'Antoni

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Every 4 years, the United States holds an election that helps determine our next President.

This year, the Democratic nominee is Barack Obama.
PH2007073101347.jpg

The Republican nominee is John McCain.
john-mccain-pirate.jpg

The Green Party nominee is Ralph Nader.
Ralph_Nader.jpg

The Independent party nominee is Bob Barr.
story.jpg

I decided to hold a poll, to find out the presidential nominee that most people on Knicksonline prefer. I also added some weird options to the poll, so that even people that don't know much about politics can vote, too. lol

32510354.jpg

Dictator Isiah Thomas

060503_barkley_gambling_hmed7p.hmedium.jpg

Republican Charles Barkley

Walsh_240_desk.jpg

Dicatator Donnie Walsh

pringles%20logo%203.gif

Pringles Party Mike D'Antoni

Note: The votes that are casted on Knicksonline will not affect the outcome of the actual 2008 presidential election.

jpz17

Starter
Every 4 years, the United States holds an election that helps determine our next President.

This year, the Democratic nominee is Barack Obama.
PH2007073101347.jpg

The Republican nominee is John McCain.
john-mccain-pirate.jpg

The Green Party nominee is Ralph Nader.
Ralph_Nader.jpg

The Independent party nominee is Bob Barr.
story.jpg

I decided to hold a poll, to find out the presidential nominee that most people on Knicksonline prefer. I also added some weird options to the poll, so that even people that don't know much about politics can vote, too. lol

32510354.jpg

Dictator Isiah Thomas

060503_barkley_gambling_hmed7p.hmedium.jpg

Republican Charles Barkley

Walsh_240_desk.jpg

Dicatator Donnie Walsh

pringles%20logo%203.gif

Note: The votes that are casted on Knicksonline will not affect the outcome of the actual 2008 presidential election.

Wrong, Barr is Liberal party. Nadar is independant

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hah, I'd have to go with Obama. Isiah as president????? Man we would be screwed

LMFAOOOOOOO....imagine he trades all of our resources for an overweight army haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

even george bush>>isiah

lmao @ isiah trading america to terrorists for oil

Obama will make a good president. Im happy to see him gettin support up to this point and i hope to see him as our next president.

Anyone interested in the new nas mixtape let me know and ill put up a zshare link

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

even george bush>>isiah

lmao @ isiah trading america to terrorists for oil

Obama will make a good president. Im happy to see him gettin support up to this point and i hope to see him as our next president.

Anyone interested in the new nas mixtape let me know and ill put up a zshare link

his new album is sick and the song hero:thumbsup:

Akamu

The King
Barack Obama, and John WheresMeCain both will screw our country even further! Bush is a straight moronic puppet that is being used by outside influence and my lord there's a lot you people really don't know.

This election had meaning when Ron Paul was in it. They did everything they could to shut Ron Paul up exploiting the truth to people! He was the ONLY REAL credible candidate. If he got elected he would have been suppressed/shot up.

Whomever the next president is he will be manipulated by outside sources just like Bush is, but Bush makes it too obvious.

[Side Note:] F**K YOU Al Gore! (He is trying to help Obama, him and his bullshyt tax the air WE breath SCAM to put more money in his dirty pocket!)

ROFL Screw that Put my vote on Pringles Party, all the other candidates SUCK!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Barack Obama, and John WheresMeCain both will screw our country even further! Bush is a straight moronic puppet that is being used by outside influence and my lord there's a lot you people really don't know.

This election had meaning when Ron Paul was in it. They did everything they could to shut Ron Paul up exploiting the truth to people! He was the ONLY REAL credible candidate. If he got elected he would have been suppressed/shot up.

Whomever the next president is he will be manipulated by outside sources just like Bush is, but Bush makes it too obvious.

[Side Note:] F**K YOU Al Gore! (He is trying to help Obama, him and his bullshyt tax the air WE breath SCAM to put more money in his dirty pocket!)

ROFL Screw that Put my vote on Pringles Party, all the other candidates SUCK!
I agree that Ron Paul was the best presidential candidate. The mistake that Ron Paul made was joining the Republican Party. The Republican party is full of idiots that act as if George Bush was a good president, even though he currently has a 19% approval rate. I also agree that Barack Obama and John McCain will make poor decisions, once they become president(especially that mummy, John McCain). However, Al Gore is right about global warming. There's actually evidence that global warming exists. Even if you don't believe in any of the evidence, if you notice, the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter, every year. When I was growing up, it used to snow a lot more in the late 90s than it does now, in NYC. I also notice that the weather is starting to get very warm in early May, and the weather didn't used to get real warm until near the end of May, in New York. I don't know how people feel outside of New York, but I definitely notice a difference in the weather patterns here. And no matter what, even if global warming doesn't exist, the oil prices are rediculous. It would benefit the country, if everyone started to use alternative energy.

Akamu

The King
I used to support Hillary, when she was in it

Jpz17, before you support anyone, KNOW WHO THEY ARE FIRST! The Clinton's should be dead or in jail right now along with most of their old friends in Arkansas. Hillary is a power hungry monster, even if you do not follow politics, you can notice how she jumps and does whatever the people approve of AT THE TIME, just to get ahead.

My father was always telling me how the Clinton's helped screw up this country big time in many ways! watch "The Clintons Chronicle's and you will be amazed and that statement you just made will turn into complete shyt!

Video Part 1 to 11: (A watermark is on these videos but if you want look for the videos without them be my guest son.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnq5U9ovtaE

I agree that Ron Paul was the best presidential candidate. The mistake that Ron Paul made was joining the Republican Party. The Republican party is full of idiots that act as if George Bush was a good president, even though he currently has a 19% approval rate. I also agree that Barack Obama and John McCain will make poor decisions, once they become president(especially that mummy, John McCain). However, Al Gore is right about global warming. There's actually evidence that global warming exists. Even if you don't believe in any of the evidence, if you notice, the weather keeps getting hotter and hotter, every year. When I was growing up, it used to snow a lot more in the late 90s than it does now, in NYC. I also notice that the weather is starting to get very warm in early May, and the weather didn't used to get real warm until near the end of May, in New York. I don't know how people feel outside of New York, but I definitely notice a difference in the weather patterns here. And no matter what, even if global warming doesn't exist, the oil prices are rediculous. It would benefit the country, if everyone started to use alternative energy.

Ron Paul, I believe he was in the Republican party to make sure he was more widely known (1 of the major parties that people know about they get the most publicity, so it's obvious.) There was another reason but it slips my mind at the moment.

I used to be a registered Republican, but after researching and finding things out I am now an independent. George Bush IS A PIECE OF DUMB TRASH plain and simple!!

Listen I use to think he was a good president but he IS NOT trust me do research. This man has helped pass laws that turned him into a dictator in reality. (PATRIOT ACT which fucks us all, say bye to the 4th amendment!) There is a lot of things he has done that people do not even realize, he is a mere puppet to outside influences. If you want some help researching this I have a lot of knowledge and resources. All that I speak of is documented and talked about.

To put it basically Global Warming was created to put people like you and me in fear and to ALLOW government to control us more. I have info on this too, I am just doing a lot of things right now. AL Gore is definitely not RIGHT I can tell you that much. He is one of the biggest assholes on this planet! Do not believe this moron, he invented the internet right? WRONG this man has the WRONG intentions along with a lot of these people controlling our government and that are involved with politics.

The oil problem is another one of the many lies, one source I can recommend for that is...watch "The Energy Non-Crisis" I have other things on that too but again too much going on and not much time.

Video for "The Energy Non-Crisis" Watch them all: (1 to 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

Watch your step before you step in shyt-

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Barack is a good public speaker but its funny how everytime he messes up it's never him its HIS PARTY and he tries to cover it up..anyone who was in a church for 20 years under jeremiah wright a racist individual who does not know his own religion will have some issues and i especially do and feel he's a different person behind the scenes and not what he's cracked up to be