Joba the Hut, Ian Kenedy, and Hughes the MAN!

kennedy blows, hughes is hurt, and joba is suffering from the yankees not knowing how to manage that guys situation. I kinda feel bad for him, just let him pitch already.

But, the mets arent that great right now either..

jpz17

Starter
Total fluke. Since when have the Yankees had a farm system?

Go Mets!

icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif

The Yankees farms have great records. AAA is in first and AA is in first. Duncan, Hughes, Joba, Ian, Wang, Cano, Melky.. All came from their farm

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Yankees are always in the tops with their farm, and it's going to take Joba time, his last game he did great though, just 1 ERA, getting there, his ERA's been decreasing with each game, and they play the Padre's next, who's offense really isn't shit, besides them having Gonzalez, i won't be surprised if he shuts them out for 7 innings

Paul1355

All Star
Total fluke. Since when have the Yankees had a farm system?

Go Mets!

i just saw this thread and wow did the yanks farm system turn out to be prob top 3 in baseball...every guy they have major league teams are droolin over...yanks gotta bring up some new guys

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
The Yankees have one of the best farm teams in baseball. When Hughes gets healthy he is a top of the rotation pitcher. Joba is lights out. Kennedy is trade bait because Horne is better.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
joba chamberlain is a future hall of famer....mussina is the man. I thought he was done after the way he finished up last year. Its good to see him pitching well so far this season. If it wasnt for him the yankees season would already be over.

Paul1355

All Star
Steinbrenner is in-patient

We all know that if Steinbrenner doesnt see Huges pitch lights out when he comes back then he's gone...we waited for this guy, let him come at his time, and he did good now he can't pitch all of a sudden? His velocity on his fastball was low last time he pitched...idk what happened to him and Kennedy they just dropped at the same time. We need an Ace Pitcher use all that money we have in the offseason for an Ace..i think C.C Sabathia's contract epxries after this year...the Yanks should get him in a heart beat idc what he ask for we need a dominate lefty pitcher, And another good starter.

jpz17

Starter
he doesn't get what he wants, he just talks crap to the media, Brian is in charge. Hughes is my fav besdies A-ROD!!!!! and A-Rod hits an A-Bomb

Hughes will dominate

Paul1355

All Star
he doesn't get what he wants, he just talks crap to the media, Brian is in charge. Hughes is my fav besdies A-ROD!!!!! and A-Rod hits an A-Bomb

Hughes will dominate

I hope so or else he'll be the biggest bust since Pavano...Hughes has to get is record up cuz 0 wins aint workin out for me...and his velocity was low last time he wasnt throwin mid 90's like he use to...gotta improve a lil bit

jpz17

Starter
hes been injured the whole season, he just found out on his last start. He will play like last year, he may not be great this season but next seaon he will