NBA 2K8 Tournament Officially On!!

Starks

Starter
Yo, knicksonline heads, I'm letting you guys know first.

A few months ago I posted about the prospects of an NBA 2K8 Tournament...

I'm happy to let all you guys know that it's finally been confirmed!

Warriorswelcome.com has opened up a New York store (in Yonkers) and are zoning in on a date in July. We are working on getting a head count of who will be interested in this in order to have enough units/food/etc. on hand for the tourney.

This will be an XBox 360 Tournament, and will have prizes ranging from Floor Seats to soon to be NBA Champs, Boston Celtics, cash, and other gear like blue tooth headsets.

Please let us know if you are interested in being a part of this and we will get back to you on more info. Private message me, or post on here. If you ever threw an event before, you'll know how helpful it is to get feedback early for planning purposes.

Where: Warriorswelcom.com NYC Store in Yonkers (Near Cross County shopping mall)

When: TBA, most likely in July

Who: Anyone who thinks they got game.

Come through. Bring your crew. Meet other Knicksonline posters if you want. Or just come chill and talk sports/games.

In the meantime, check out our site at http://www.warriorswelcome.com/

Come through, I'll be there

Starks

Starter
yea, we are hoping bring some life to the dead arcade scene by opening up a sort of gamers lounge type joint.

Everyone at warriorswelcome.com is a basketball junkie and it just seemed right to start with an NBA2K8 tourney.

A few knicksonline heads sent me messages about being interested, so you don't be surprised if ur playing against fellow posters.

NBA 2K8 plays the same on all systems, so if ur still rockin the PS2 don't think you can't do damage. Cash and those floor seats is an awesome prize

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dayum it had to be in july i ain't gonna be here next month....ima be dancing with the pharaohs in Egypt .... ohh well next year ill school you guys lmaoo

Starks

Starter
dayum it had to be in july i ain't gonna be here next month....ima be dancing with the pharaohs in Egypt .... ohh well next year ill school you guys lmaoo

How much are roundtrip flights to Egypt? And how much power does the US Dollar have there?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
it costs 1200 round trip and one dollar here is worth 6 dollars over there

so ima be living like a king...ill finally see how LeBron feels lmao...live the life while checking in on knicksonline grab some hunnies and im straight loll

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
it costs 1200 round trip and one dollar here is worth 6 dollars over there

so ima be living like a king...ill finally see how LeBron feels lmao...live the life while checking in on knicksonline grab some hunnies and im straight loll

damn. that flight isn't cheap. What are egyptian chiks like? do they like Americans?

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
yea, we are hoping bring some life to the dead arcade scene by opening up a sort of gamers lounge type joint.

Everyone at warriorswelcome.com is a basketball junkie and it just seemed right to start with an NBA2K8 tourney.

A few knicksonline heads sent me messages about being interested, so you don't be surprised if ur playing against fellow posters.

NBA 2K8 plays the same on all systems, so if ur still rockin the PS2 don't think you can't do damage. Cash and those floor seats is an awesome prize

I have it for the 360 and play it online when I get the chance, n I was wondering, can I bring a friend or friends? I don't like going places alone, and they play 2k8 as well, they might want to get down in the tourny, is it possible for them joining as well since they're not part of the forums?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn. that flight isn't cheap. What are egyptian chiks like? do they like Americans?

well they are like black chicks either gorgeous or they ugly thats the thing about em and yea it gives you that much more power being form america cause they not used to people wearing american eagle and vans let alone air forces so you def get the looks

heres a couple of pics of how it looks like over there:

Alexandria_Egypt.jpg

300px-Alexandria_library.jpg

thats the city im from Alexandria that place is nice right by the beach

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
I have it for the 360 and play it online when I get the chance, n I was wondering, can I bring a friend or friends? I don't like going places alone, and they play 2k8 as well, they might want to get down in the tourny, is it possible for them joining as well since they're not part of the forums?

Of course. The tournament is open to anyone in the world. On the side I work with warriorswelcome.com and am just doing my part to get heads to come. Tell as many people as you want. They'll be people there from all over the place

Starks

Starter
Just an FYI on this... I was just told that if you bring 3 people, you will be able to play for free

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
you know what'll be hot if we could have a knicksonline online 2k9 tourny when it comes out that'll be hot

only prob is finding a system everyone has lmao