• Jared Bayless

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Trade the Pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Its time for the official knicksonline who do you want the knicks to draft poll question.

Last edited:
O.J without a doubt in my mind, i still don think he will fall to 6 and i also don't think we have the personel to made a trade happen to move up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I left gordon out because i think it would be stupid to draft him. Mayo will own this poll but i gotta agree with neweraknicks, i dont think he'll be available at 6.

I think it will be a surprise to see anybody not select Mayo in this poll. If he is not there I'm all for taking DJ. A more likely scenario than having the option to take Mayo.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i would go crazy if we get O.J MAYO...you guys will see me on the news lmao....i voted Russell Westbrook only because i doubt Mayo is there at 6 or we trade up but in a heartbeat i would take him over Westbrook...if he off the board then westbrook it is

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Does anyone else see Mayo as a Melo that can shoot and thats a little smaller??

I see Mayo as a Ben Gordon, I've been telling my friends this for a while, best case scenario ill be Gilbert, worst case ill be Ben Gordon...and Gordon's not even a bad player...

umynot

Benchwarmer
We should do what we can to get Mayo! If not Gallanari or Alexander! Alexander might be this Drafts Sleeper pick! Every GM and scout is wowing at how athletic he is. How hard he works! And his Basketball IQ. For someone only playing Ball 4 years his upside might be worth the sixth pick!

Worst case with him is a hustle player who D's up and dunks the lights out on every fast break!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Does anyone else see Mayo as a Melo that can shoot and thats a little smaller??
jpz17 is a shock poster
Mayo's not gonna be around at 6, I think a far more interesting poll would have been to not have him in it.
thanks for the input :td:
Mayo is better defensive than Gordon
:?:?:?

Sumthins not right here. Mayo is similar to Melo but hes a better defender then Gordon? This dont add up. :?:?:?

Defensivly, Mayo>>Gordon>>Carmello

Carmello shouldnt even count. He dont play any defense, didnt you watch the nuggets vs lakers? Worst performance by a playoff team i have ever seen. Denver played no defense at all.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
ok lets all admit it. we all want Mayo on the knicks. but lets face reality he will go before 6th. i voted for jerryd bayless in the poll, not like he will be around beofre 6th either but Mayo is to good to be picked 6th. but what we do know is the knicks will go for a guard in the draft, most likely a point guard. So with that said, "yes we want Mayo", but, "no getting him is a far shot".

D-LEE42FAN