Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

Nyk Logo I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

You Are Lame If:

You Still Believe In Stephon Marbury.....

You Want Allen Houston To Come Back......

You Think David Lee Is God......

Feel Free To Add On....

KnicksonLIN.com

I still believe in Marbury, so I guess I'm lame. He helped the Knicks go to the playoffs, his first season with the Knicks, and he played one of the best seasons of his career in the 06-07 season. Mike D'Antoni(a coach that he used to play with in Phoenix) is replacing Isiah Thomas. And since the team is going to use an uptempo offense, D'Antoni is likely going to give Marbury the freedom to score more on offense. I predict Marbury is going to average somewhere between 15-18 points per game, next year, and 5-7 assists. That may not be his 20 and 8 that he averaged before, but if his defense is up to par(which it was in the 06-07 season) then the Knicks will finish with at least 30 wins next year, and potentially a playoff spot, if Donnie Walsh gets that trade done with Memphis.

Originally Posted by KologeroBx
    You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....
    Okay, looks like I'm lame. (Want Allan to comeback and be a part of this franchise. He knows more about winning than anyone on the roster and he is a veteran that can be additive to the lockeroom)

You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....
    Your pretty much dead on. I love Allan Houston but bringing him back right now really makes no sense. If they want to give him an enhanced orginzational role that works.

I said it before and ill say it again. If we get a Mayo, Augustine, or Westbrook i'd expect Marbury to just be bought out.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

If you look like KologeroBx

Allan Houston > Jerome James, Mardy Collins.

Marbury will average 17 and 8 this season, stop hating on the guy when he's done more positive than negative for New York, unlike guys like Crawford, Randolph and McCurry.

As for David Lee, he was the Knicks best player last year, I could see why people overrate him, but you can't deny the man. He shoots 60% from FG and 80% FT, gives you as much rebounds as Dwight Howard, and is a great offensive player with his outlet passing and overall feel for the game. He developed a mid range jumper and has a variety of post moves a bitch ass ***** like Isiah Thomas is afraid to use. David Lee in Memphis will be a 15 ppg scorer, guarantee it.
    Last edited by metrocard; Jun 25, 2008 at 09:33.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    If you look like KologeroBx

Allan Houston > Jerome James, Mardy Collins.

Marbury will average 17 and 8 this season, stop hating on the guy when he's done more positive than negative for New York, unlike guys like Crawford, Randolph and McCurry.

As for David Lee, he was the Knicks best player last year, I could see why people overrate him, but you can't deny the man. He shoots 60% from FG and 80% FT, gives you as much rebounds as Dwight Howard, and is a great offensive player with his outlet passing and overall feel for the game. He developed a mid range jumper and has a variety of post moves a bitch ass ***** like Isiah Thomas is afraid to use. David Lee in Memphis will be a 15 ppg scorer, guarantee it.
    How has crawford done negative for new york?? also randolph?? they both were our best players last year, even tho the season sucked, they were our most productive players. David lee was our best role player, he cannot lead a team and should not be compared to the great dwight howard. Crawford did more for New York than steph did....if u wanna argue that fact, can we please pull facts from over the past 2 years. No ancient history to prove a losing arguement. Also crawford does charity work in seattle. If u wanna say he turns the ball over n takes tough shots....plays too many minutes because he has an ******* of a coach, then fine, blame it on crawford, but i hope u all know that the same season that u glorify marbury and he got injured in the latter part of the season, that crawford carried the team with the help of lee and balkman. He played well with an injured shoulder....y all the crawford hate??? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

Slow down son.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

Crawford and Randolph were major contributors.
    To losing.

Crawford is a hall of fame for leading the worst teams in the NBA. He's Captain Loser.

Why **** you care about Seattle? Move there then fool. Marbury's charity work is uncomparable.

Crawford cannot lead a team, he's never been to the playoffs or played on a .500 team in his life.

Marbury is a BETTER scorer, BETTER defender, BETTER PG, and just a superior player. No comparison. Marbury is the best player on this team.

Dude is caca.

Man i must be really lame, i believe in Steph, Allan Houston is my all time favorite player and wouldn't mind seeing him back, and although i don't think Lee is god, he is probably the closest we have to one. I will go sit in the corner with my lame hat on shall i.

12th man

Originally Posted by NewEraKnicks
    Man i must be really lame, i believe in Steph, Allan Houston is my all time favorite player and wouldn't mind seeing him back, and although i don't think Lee is god, he is probably the closest we have to one. I will go sit in the corner with my lame hat on shall i.
    We could make our own lame club for being such lamers.

I don't know why but can't rate this thread.. If I could it would be the worst possible

12th man

Originally Posted by jpz17
    I don't know why but can't rate this thread.. If I could it would be the worst possible
    LMAOOOOO!!! JP dropping bombs

Nyk Logo

You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....

Well i guess im LAME then. I seriously do think that David Lee is a god. Pretty much a double double evrytime he plays. Leads the team in RPG. And hes probably one of the best players we have.

He is the best player we have, but Randolph had more rpg I think
    <object id="W45881d714d8ff0fd48626e2c2811b5e0" width="404" height="318" quality="best" data="http://widgets.nba.com/o/45881d714d8ff0fd/48626e2c2811b5e0/45881d714d8ff0fd/627ff9b3/-DNW/1/player_code/zach_randolph/-PUR/http&#37;3A%2F%2Fwww.nba.com%2Fplayerfile%2Fzach_r andolph%2F/" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="scalemode" value="showAll"/><param name="menu" value="false"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> </object>

you spelled Houston's first name wrong.. Its Allan

You Are Lame If:

Feel Free To Add On....
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Your pretty much dead on. I love Allan Houston but bringing him back right now really makes no sense. If they want to give him an enhanced orginzational role that works.

I said it before and ill say it again. If we get a Mayo, Augustine, or Westbrook i'd expect Marbury to just be bought out.

Agreed again. Although I would like to keep Marbury and give him one more chance away from Isiah. First sign of trouble, I get rid of him.