I Just Wanna Get This Off My Chest

metrocard

Legend
What the hell happened to the "Big Cock serves up a facial" thread??? Was it deleted by the mods? Too bad. That was a great mano-a-mano fight going on. LOL! Was getting very interesting. I bet only a very few were online when that was still active to see what was going on. And hmm... maybe it WAS a good thing. Anyway why the hell is there still trash talking going on when the mods obviously deleted that thread for a reason. Is part 2 gonna be located on this thread? Well, now that the fuse was lit again, I guess it most certainly will.

He got roasted badly and took it to heart. I mean who actually sits on the computer for 5 hours stalking information on someone? The internet is serious business to Garfield. I was out of the site by 2 in the morning, I wanted to go out. I come back and saw that Garfield and two other loses were posting till 6 in the morning. Isn't that pathetic? I was on those dudes minds for 5 hours. :teeth:
They lost sleep because of me, I slept great last nite bro, how about you?

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
He got roasted badly and took it to heart. I mean who actually sits on the computer for 5 hours stalking information on someone? The internet is serious business to Garfield. I was out of the site by 2 in the morning, I wanted to go out. I come back and saw that Garfield and two other loses were posting till 6 in the morning. Isn't that pathetic? I was on those dudes minds for 5 hours. :teeth:
They lost sleep because of me, I slept great last nite bro, how about you?

Well I'm not in New York right now so we're on a different timezone. As a matter of fact, I'm just about preparing to get some sleep. LOL! Anyway my advice is not to provoke or start up such things anymore. I have a feeling, judging from that "Big Cock serves up a facial" thread that it will only lead to an unending war.

metrocard

Legend
Well I'm not in New York right now so we're on a different timezone. As a matter of fact, I'm just about preparing to get some sleep. LOL! Anyway my advice is not to provoke or start up such things anymore. I have a feeling, judging from that "Big Cock serves up a facial" thread that it will only lead to an unending war.

I didn't start anything actually. I made a video thread on Gallinari and someone got butthurt. I just gave the dudes their medicine for acting like bitches.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Allan Houston would automatically be the best shooter on the Knicks. His last season he averaged 11 ppg in limineted minutes. He wouldn't be a bad 10th and 11thman at all and is the right vet for this team.

but mike d'antoni got a very small rotation, i believe he doesnt play more then 8 players, even when up 20, he still had amare and steve nash out there in da game

jpz17

Starter
If I was to guess.. I'd go with

Steph
Jammal
Gallinari
Randolph
Curry
----
Q-Rich
Lee
Robinson
Chandler
Balkmen

Hes going to have to play with 10, we can't cut Chandler and Balkmen

In PHX it was:

Nash
Bell
Diaw
Amare
O'Neal

Barbosa
Hill

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
stephon
crawford
QRich
Zach
Curry

4oqh6bb.jpg

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
What the hell happened to the "Big Cock serves up a facial" thread??? Was it deleted by the mods? Too bad. That was a great mano-a-mano fight going on. LOL! Was getting very interesting. I bet only a very few were online when that was still active to see what was going on. And hmm... maybe it WAS a good thing. Anyway why the hell is there still trash talking going on when the mods obviously deleted that thread for a reason. Is part 2 gonna be located on this thread? Well, now that the fuse was lit again, I guess it most certainly will.

Aint Gonna Be No Part 2 Im'a Leave Jose Alone After What I Did To Em. If The Guy Gets Too Crazy I Just Might Have To See Him On Some Real Shit. The Thread Got Deleted Yet He STILL Has My Picture LOL

I Know Hes Happy TE Rest Of The Board Didnt See How I Exposed Him As A Racist And A Loser Whos Signed Up To Over 15 Other Forums With Thousands Of Posts On Each Account.

Paul1355

All Star
Although the origins of the word that you state is true. The basis of it and that of which you quote here is flat out ridiculous. To somehow equate that people who are non believers are somehow evil represents everything that is wrong with religion that Carlin pointed.

For the record Carlin never called or considered himself to be an atheist.

if carlin admitted he doesnt beleive in anything but his own belief then he is an atheist or gave the notion that the only belief he has is his own then he's atheist it's common sense. and what akamu was saying that the world itself is full of evil and the atheist is the one that doesn't object to it because satan blinds the eyes of the non believer. in 4:4 the "god of this world" is satan.
Corinthians
the bible sums up the non believer
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" height="186" width="507"><tbody><tr><td> 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Aint Gonna Be No Part 2 Im'a Leave Jose Alone After What I Did To Em. If The Guy Gets Too Crazy I Just Might Have To See Him On Some Real Shit. The Thread Got Deleted Yet He STILL Has My Picture LOL

I Know Hes Happy TE Rest Of The Board Didnt See How I Exposed Him As A Racist And A Loser Whos Signed Up To Over 15 Other Forums With Thousands Of Posts On Each Account.

Well I applaud you personally for what you pulled off last night. That was very very gutsy. And I applaud you also for knowing when to end it. Anyway I guess we can now go back to talking about the Knicks.

metrocard

Legend

You caught feelings from the beginning so you been lost.
You got exposed as a wigger who spends his life on SOHH, you save photos of men and stalk other people who hurt your feelings.
You didn't do anything except make yourself look like the most pathetic person on this site.
You try too hard and take things to heart really hard. I almost feel bad for you and your face, LOL how you even get laid looking like garfield the cat, mad depressed and a fat flabby body? No one wonder why you stalk men and save their pictures on the computer. You even have me as your avatar, homo?
lanceroy, props to sucking his dick.
I got migente, myspace, yotube, ratehispanic and this...LOL, your ass was known as the fat kid with the lisp on SOHH, you had like 50,000 post, thats more than anything i ever done, and who knows what else you be doing on the net, I know you a loser; I don't need to or have the time to stalk on your ass.
Go get a job and stop spending your weekends googling. I never seen another man obsess over another who thinks so low of him.

salute_shorts_2.jpg

+

152221__turtle_l.jpg

+

Wigger.png

+

1990-1.jpg

=

nwo.png

You lost when you posted that picture. LOL.

You have no swagger.
You fat like Curry.
You look like a cartoon.
You aint hood and aint from the BX, not even your ugly moms is scared of a fat white boy like you.
You say you half Rican? You a white boy to me. You don't speak spanish and probably don't even know anything about the culture. LOL @ you calling yourself half rican to be cool with minorities, maricon to el max.
This is all reality. Reality is your life. Your life is shit.

Last edited:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
LMAO This Guy Writes Whole Essays And Has My Pictured SAVED On His Computer, YOU LOST JOSE LOL

**Awaits Joses 200 Word Essay Reply Comprising Of Corny Insults, Made Up "Facts" About Me, And Corny Google Pictures Unless He Shocks Us With A Gif Of Dave Chappelle Smacking Charlie Murphy And Saying Its Me**

Move On With Ya Life Jose, Hating Me Is Bad For Ya Health Lil Nigga LOL

jpz17

Starter
LMAO This Guy Writes Whole Essays And Has My Pictured SAVED On His Computer, YOU LOST JOSE LOL

**Awaits Joses 200 Word Essay Reply Comprising Of Corny Insults, Made Up "Facts" About Me, And Corny Google Pictures Unless He Shocks Us With A Gif Of Dave Chappelle Smacking Charlie Murphy And Saying Its Me**

Move On With Ya Life Jose, Hating Me Is Bad For Ya Health Lil Nigga LOL

At least his "google pictures" are better than your sig

metrocard

Legend
lol @ jpz roasting kangaroo again
lol @ garfield claiming I saved his pictures when his picture was linked from the link he sent, no one saved your pics, why you paranoid?
lol @ this cracker ass white boy trying to come off calling me nigga, trying to "cool" with me, you a herb and a bigger herb in real life for being that retarded looking and fat.
lol @ this kid saving my pictures with his infinite mancrush on me
lol @ him only able to dickride me and hate on Marbury, thats all he contributes to this site. Dude is pretty gay
lol @ him not able to answer why he looks so depressed and why he's a white boy from the surburbs trying too hard

Its mad jokes, you my favorite clown.

Clown yourself again.