Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: 2008 Summer League

  1. #61
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Why you hating on the Big ****? You can't match his size, b?
    you a homo, i dont even kno how u came up wit the idea that im hating

  2. #62
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    you a homo, i dont even kno how u came up wit the idea that im hating
    ...





































































    RELAX

  3. #63
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    haterburys cant deal with team starburys swag....our swag is off the charts. Aint no one seen swag like ours since this album came out



  4. #64
    Member Shaunyboy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wood like 2 officialy declare myself a memba uv TEAM STARBURY. My boy gunna put up big numbas and we wood b stupid 2 cut him!

  5. #65
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shaunyboy23
    I wood like 2 officialy declare myself a memba uv TEAM STARBURY. My boy gunna put up big numbas and we wood b stupid 2 cut him!
    welcome to the team fam

    *mails shaunyboy a starbury jersey*

    *adds shaunyboy to teamStarbury list of members*

  6. #66
    Member Shaunyboy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol! All Haterburys can lick his tattoo

  7. #67
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    welcome to the team fam

    *mails shaunyboy a starbury jersey*

    *adds shaunyboy to teamStarbury list of members*
    ****, you're giving away merchandise? Damn, now I want it. I love free stuff.

  8. #68
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shaunyboy23
    lol! All Haterburys can lick his tattoo


    the only rule is everytime someone attacks marbury you gotta stick up for him...but we all got eachothers backs. I got your back if anyone outside of team starbury insults you.

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    ****, you're giving away merchandise? Damn, now I want it. I love free stuff.
    If your willin to go to war with team starbury ill give you a starbury jersey. Were always lookin to recruit more soldiers



  9. #69
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33


    the only rule is everytime someone attacks marbury you gotta stick up for him...but we all got eachothers backs. I got your back if anyone outside of team starbury insults you.



    If your willin to go to war with team starbury ill give you a starbury jersey. Were always lookin to recruit more soldiers


    Heck I'll join, it'll be stupid not to give him a chance under D'Antoni's system. He will shine under Mike

  10. #70
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Damn, we're gonna end up with two different gangs going to fight each other...Where is Michael Jackson when you need him to get us to stop fighting and break out in dance?

    MSG, Count me in.

    We should make sigs ^.^

  11. #71
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    you a homo, i dont even kno how u came up wit the idea that im hating

  12. #72
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Damn, we're gonna end up with two different gangs going to fight each other...Where is Michael Jackson when you need him to get us to stop fighting and break out in dance?

    MSG, Count me in.

    We should make sigs ^.^
    as much as i would like to do that i can see other posters on this site gettin sensitive....smh @ all the emotional people on this site



  13. #73
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    as much as i would like to do that i can see other posters on this site gettin sensitive....smh @ all the emotional people on this site


    [IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/NYHouston20/my*****.jpg[/IMG]

Similar Threads

  1. Summer League Roster
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 08, 2007, 10:53
  2. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 11:11
  3. 2006 Knick Summer League Roster!
    By d2319 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jul 16, 2006, 07:55
  4. Summer League - Knicks vs. Bulls
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2005, 20:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •