2008 Summer League

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
haterburys cant deal with team starburys swag....our swag is off the charts. Aint no one seen swag like ours since this album came out

kaneblog.jpg

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
I wood like 2 officialy declare myself a memba uv TEAM STARBURY. My boy gunna put up big numbas and we wood b stupid 2 cut him!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol! All Haterburys can lick his tattoo

:lol::lol:

the only rule is everytime someone attacks marbury you gotta stick up for him...but we all got eachothers backs. I got your back if anyone outside of team starbury insults you.

Shit, you're giving away merchandise? Damn, now I want it. I love free stuff.

If your willin to go to war with team starbury ill give you a starbury jersey. Were always lookin to recruit more soldiers

Black_Soldiers.jpg

jpz17

Starter
:lol::lol:

the only rule is everytime someone attacks marbury you gotta stick up for him...but we all got eachothers backs. I got your back if anyone outside of team starbury insults you.

If your willin to go to war with team starbury ill give you a starbury jersey. Were always lookin to recruit more soldiers

Black_Soldiers.jpg

Heck I'll join, it'll be stupid not to give him a chance under D'Antoni's system. He will shine under Mike

TunerAddict

Starter
Damn, we're gonna end up with two different gangs going to fight each other...Where is Michael Jackson when you need him to get us to stop fighting and break out in dance?

MSG, Count me in.

We should make sigs ^.^

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn, we're gonna end up with two different gangs going to fight each other...Where is Michael Jackson when you need him to get us to stop fighting and break out in dance?

MSG, Count me in.

We should make sigs ^.^

:lol: as much as i would like to do that i can see other posters on this site gettin sensitive....smh @ all the emotional people on this site :td:

51j2%2BM9wSlL.jpg