Madness

metrocard

Legend
The Miami Heat have found a taker in their quest to trade the No. 2 draft pick, a source familiar with the situation told Pro Basketball News. The source did not indicate which team would be the Heat?s trading partner, or what other draft picks or players are involved.

* The supposed deal will reportedly be announced during or shortly after the draft. According to the source, the Heat will select USC guard O.J. Mayo and trade him. Kansas State forward Michael Beasley is expected to fall to No. 3 -- although not to Minnesota, which is expected to trade down.

* Reports say the Timberwolves are aiming to use their third overall selection to land a veteran, or at the very least, trade down and select West Virginia forward Joe Alexander. Expect Milwaukee to get involved in these talks (if it isn?t already). The Bucks are also very high on Alexander and are considering selecing him at No. 8. That is, of course, unless the Wolves get to him first.

* New York is one team rumored to be involved in the sweepstakes for the No. 2 pick, with the Knicks reportedly hoping to land Mayo. If that?s the case, the Heat would likely receive either Stephon Marbury or Jamal Crawford in return, as well as the Knicks? No. 6 pick. As has been reported by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Knicks could also end up with Shawn Marion.

Wow...please trade Crawford + Crawford

Marbury
Mayo
Chandler
Marion
Lee

JIZZZZZ

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
if marbury gets traded i wont be upset as long as it makes the team better and doesnt add a longer contract....If crawford is traded i will bust one all over my keyboard and laugh at toons :lol:

jpz17

Starter
This would be amazing.. Nate, Mayo, Marion, Lee, Randolph.. Man our off. will be top 3 in league.. and D'Antoni.. man we could make a run at 8 with those guys

Unless Riley hates Marion I don't see any incentive for the Heat to do this trade. Especially when you consider that there's a good possibility that Marbury will be bought out before the season and they could acquire him for free.

to cut Marion's contract and go after Bosh or LeBron in 2010

Yeah but doesn't his contract come off in 2009 just like Marbury's?

Whyt he hell would Marbury be bought out before the season. makes no earthly since at all.

If D'Antoni and Walsh want Marbury off the team it does. Personally I'd like to see Marbury back because I think he's going to have a big year but Walsh may look at it as we're not resigning him anyway so why have him here?

metrocard

Legend
This trade works

Marion

for

Curry
Crawford
Chandler

Miami gets the guard they need and a center and young piece to replace Marion, all they give up is 4 spots in the draft and a player with an uncertain future in Miami

KNICKS
GET a HUGE FUCKING EXPIRING CONTRACT, PLUS MARION IS AN ALL NBA DEFENSIVE PLAYER THAT CAN REBOUND, SHOOT, RUN AND GUN...everything.
And we GET MAYO
AND WE GET RID OF CRAWFORD AND CURRY.

OMG

and if we could

Lee
Rose

for

Cardinal

OH SHIT...LOL

Too much

It be over.

Knicks = NBA

enough said.

Pricey

Rotation player
This trade works

Marion

for

Curry
Crawford
Chandler

Miami gets the guard they need and a center and young piece to replace Marion, all they give up is 4 spots in the draft and a player with an uncertain future in Miami

KNICKS
GET a HUGE FUCKING EXPIRING CONTRACT, PLUS MARION IS AN ALL NBA DEFENSIVE PLAYER THAT CAN REBOUND, SHOOT, RUN AND GUN...everything.
And we GET MAYO
AND WE GET RID OF CRAWFORD AND CURRY.

OMG

and if we could

Lee
Rose

for

Cardinal

OH SHIT...LOL

Too much

It be over.

Knicks = NBA

enough said.
im guessing Metro that you just busted a nard all over ur keyboard bahahahaha.
If this were to happen i would get on a plane and would become Dolan's bitch.

ok quick question
if we basically are getting the number 2 pick why would we get mayo with it... beasley is definately a better player and future prospect

mayo is good but beasley is the guy i would go with

Well whoevers gonna be the team trading with Miami isn't exactly getting their choice I don't think. Its been set up that the Heat are gonna take Mayo and trade him. But even then if we did have a choice still take Mayo. Its been said Dantoni wants Mayo bad (no homo)