Madness

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Shawn Marion got that contract you're talking about, in 2002. His contract is gonna be up in 2009.

If Stephon Marbury gets traded, hopefully he goes to a team that can contend for a championship and that can use him. Or, at the very least, a team that's well established and has All Star level players on their roster.
And hopefully Donnie Walsh gets us expiring contracts in return. Marbury is an All Star, so the Knicks should also push for 1 or 2 second round picks, if they do a trade involving Marbury, or possibly even a late 20-30 first round pick.

If Crawford gets traded, I hope he goes to the same kind of team as Marbury. As much of a chucker and a poor leader Crawford is, he does play hard, and I think he deserves to go to the playoffs one day.

Eddy Curry is just lazy. I hope he finishes his career without ever going to the playoffs. Lazy players like him don't deserve to experience the fun, excitement, and intensity of being in a playoff game. If he decides to finally get in shape and work on his game, then I wish him the best. But if he continues to play with that lazy attitude, then screw him(no homo).

LOL eddy was post to be in the Playoffs his last year witht he Bulls but wasn't able to participate because of his heart condition.(not funny)

So does that count as being in the playoffs?

metrocard

Legend
ok quick question
if we basically are getting the number 2 pick why would we get mayo with it... beasley is definately a better player and future prospect

mayo is good but beasley is the guy i would go with

I think Miami will draft Mayo, then trade him; thats what the article said.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LOL eddy was post to be in the Playoffs his last year witht he Bulls but wasn't able to participate because of his heart condition.(not funny)

So does that count as being in the playoffs?
No, it doesn't count, because right after they found out he had a heart condition, he got traded to the Knicks. But I could see why you would get mixed up with that. If you look at Eddy Curry's profile on NBA.com, though, it says "no data" under playoff games. That's the same thing that players who have never gone to the playoffs have.

ok say we get mayo and marion for crawford curry chandler and the 6
then say we make the trade with memphis to get the number 5
who do you take at 5

i like westbrook or alexander

imagine
marbury nate collins
mayo qrich
alexander balkman jeffries
marion lee cardinal
randolph

or

marbury westbrook collins
mayo nate q rich
marion balkman jeffries
lee cardinal
randolph

jpz17

Starter
I wonder why he had heart problems... Maybe if he lost pounds he wouldn't have problems, and he could kick but in NBA if he was in shape.......

metrocard

Legend
ok say we get mayo and marion for crawford curry chandler and the 6
then say we make the trade with memphis to get the number 5
who do you take at 5

i like westbrook or alexander

imagine
marbury nate collins
mayo qrich
alexander balkman jeffries
marion lee cardinal
randolph

or

marbury westbrook collins
mayo nate q rich
marion balkman jeffries
lee cardinal
randolph

Good picks either way.

I would choose D.J. Augustin to secure our future back court.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
What is Miami Doing?

I do not understand this one. Miami does want a shooter with DWade. Perhaps Bayless fits the bill. I do not see Miami taking Crawford's contract and I do not see them doing a deal without getting rid of Blount's two more years. A couple of teams must be involved, so that Miami will get at #6 whoever it is that it wants. I like Beasley. If the Knicks are in this, they must have assured someone that they will not take Beasley.

Maybe some one is just playing games with us.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This trade works

Marion

for

Curry
Crawford
Chandler

Miami gets the guard they need and a center and young piece to replace Marion, all they give up is 4 spots in the draft and a player with an uncertain future in Miami

KNICKS
GET a HUGE FUCKING EXPIRING CONTRACT, PLUS MARION IS AN ALL NBA DEFENSIVE PLAYER THAT CAN REBOUND, SHOOT, RUN AND GUN...everything.
And we GET MAYO
AND WE GET RID OF CRAWFORD AND CURRY.

OMG

and if we could

Lee
Rose

for

Cardinal

OH SHIT...LOL

Too much

It be over.

Knicks = NBA

enough said.

I just sploojed all over my keyboard :sperm:

We might even be able to throw in balkman instead of chandler...either way im makin that deal and bustin one on my keyboard

smh @ haters sayin the knicks are far from being a playoff team. We could be one next year. No one on here said that (at least from what i know) but i seen heads on other sites sayin that :td:

:sperm::sperm:

jpz17

Starter
right now with this roster we are far, but after one or two trades, and the draft we are maybe 3 years tops to making playoffs

jpz17

Starter
yeah but what if we trade our pick for a Kyame Brown? I had to say 3, because you never know. Oh and soon the east will be better than the west. some old players are going to be getting worse in the west so we will have a harder time

Akamu

The King
Wow Metro that's the most exciting news/rumor I have seen yet, I never EVER been excited about ANY draft, and last years draft top picks sucked to me, Durant looks too weak for the NBA, and Oden I wasn't crazy about him, his last name is kool though I give him props on that lol.

I am actually excited about this years draft, lots of nice picks to choose from. Lol can't wait until tomorrow! GO KNICKS!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wow Metro that's the most exciting news/rumor I have seen yet, I never EVER been excited about ANY draft, and last years draft top picks sucked to me, Durant looks too weak for the NBA, and Oden I wasn't crazy about him, his last name is kool though I give him props on that lol.

I am actually excited about this years draft, lots of nice picks to choose from. Lol can't wait until tomorrow! GO KNICKS!
I agree with you about Durant. In my opinion, Durant is going to end up playing like a more versatile version of Jamal Crawford. Don't get me wrong, Crawford's a good player. But he's not a superstar, and he's not a #2 pick in the 1st round level player. Greg Oden is gonna end up being a top 5 center in the NBA, unless that season long injury slowed him down.

odenmohawkvy9.jpg
lebron_james-arton21029-240x240.jpg

Is it just me, or does Greg Oden kinda look like Lebron James? lol

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Word, if they take Mayo and we have #3 to take Beasly then take Beasley would B-Ez- Before I knew about what I know now about the other draft picks I wanted Micheal Beasley in the first place to be a Knick. Change his name to Micheal Beastly.