Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Madness

Well we shall find out soon enough. God I just hope its actaully the Knicks in this deal though.

that would stink if it was like NJ or Philly and we had to play Mayo all the time

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This trade works

Marion

for

Curry
    Crawford
    Chandler

Miami gets the guard they need and a center and young piece to replace Marion, all they give up is 4 spots in the draft and a player with an uncertain future in Miami

KNICKS
    GET a HUGE ****ING EXPIRING CONTRACT, PLUS MARION IS AN ALL NBA DEFENSIVE PLAYER THAT CAN REBOUND, SHOOT, RUN AND GUN...everything.
    And we GET MAYO
    AND WE GET RID OF CRAWFORD AND CURRY.

OMG

and if we could

Lee
    Rose

for

Cardinal

OH ****...LOL

Too much

It be over.

Knicks = NBA

enough said.
    I just sploojed all over my keyboard

We might even be able to throw in balkman instead of chandler...either way im makin that deal and bustin one on my keyboard

smh @ haters sayin the knicks are far from being a playoff team. We could be one next year. No one on here said that (at least from what i know) but i seen heads on other sites sayin that

right now with this roster we are far, but after one or two trades, and the draft we are maybe 3 years tops to making playoffs

***** 3 years??? GTFOH. I think we can make it next year !

yeah but what if we trade our pick for a Kyame Brown? I had to say 3, because you never know. Oh and soon the east will be better than the west. some old players are going to be getting worse in the west so we will have a harder time

Wow Metro that's the most exciting news/rumor I have seen yet, I never EVER been excited about ANY draft, and last years draft top picks sucked to me, Durant looks too weak for the NBA, and Oden I wasn't crazy about him, his last name is kool though I give him props on that lol.

I am actually excited about this years draft, lots of nice picks to choose from. Lol can't wait until tomorrow! GO KNICKS!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Wow Metro that's the most exciting news/rumor I have seen yet, I never EVER been excited about ANY draft, and last years draft top picks sucked to me, Durant looks too weak for the NBA, and Oden I wasn't crazy about him, his last name is kool though I give him props on that lol.

I am actually excited about this years draft, lots of nice picks to choose from. Lol can't wait until tomorrow! GO KNICKS!
    I agree with you about Durant. In my opinion, Durant is going to end up playing like a more versatile version of Jamal Crawford. Don't get me wrong, Crawford's a good player. But he's not a superstar, and he's not a #2 pick in the 1st round level player. Greg Oden is gonna end up being a top 5 center in the NBA, unless that season long injury slowed him down.

Is it just me, or does Greg Oden kinda look like Lebron James? lol
    Last edited by abcd; Jun 25, 2008 at 22:57.

If we get Beasley I'll go streaking through my town. Then I'll buy some crack and do other crazy random ****.

Word, if they take Mayo and we have #3 to take Beasly then take Beasley would B-Ez- Before I knew about what I know now about the other draft picks I wanted Micheal Beasley in the first place to be a Knick. Change his name to Micheal Beastly.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    If we get Beasley I'll go streaking through my town. Then I'll buy some crack and do other crazy random ****.
    fk thats some funny **** lol