2008 NBA Draft

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
F*ck man, the Knicks picked Danilo Gallinari. I was hoping my prediction would be wrong, but it wasn't. Oh, well. I guess Wilson Chandler will never have an opportunity to prove himself on the Knicks. I thought the Knicks should've picked DJ Augustin or Brook Lopez but whatever. I guess the Knicks are gonna have 3 no-defense ball hogs on the floor:
Aaron Jamal Crawford, Danilo Gallinari, and Zachary McKenzie Randolph.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
.......r u fucking kiddin me???? Y would we draft this kid!? We could've took Alexander (who's gonna be the 2nd best player 2 come outta this draft imho). THIS WAS A HORRIBLE PICK!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I think I'm the only one that likes this pick. The kid can play. A 6'10" SF that can pass, shoot, and drive the lane. He will do well in D'Antoni's system. Don't worry, next year we will get Ricky Rubio and have a Euro All-Star team.

Trust me, we didn't need another SG in a PG's body. We got our outside shooter now. We just need an athletic shot-blocker in the post and another perimeter defender.

PG- Ricky Rubio
SG - ??? preferably a lock down defender
SF - Gallineri
PF - Lee
C - athletic shot-blocker (like Camby)

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Alexander fits D'toni's System A HELL of a lot more than that Itallian Kid. I'm SOOOOOO FUCKIN UPSET IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! This is da kind of shit we do wit the 6th pick of the draft!

Im fucking speechless. Why was that dumb bitching talking about us thinking we'd have our pg by the time we're ready to pick? She fucking trick us!!

metrocard

Legend
LJ, Best post you ever made.

Gallinari is Diaw with a jumpshot.

He's 6"10 and still growing

He can paly SG, SF, and PF, he's really a point foward, which D'Antoni loves to use(Diaw was a bust in Atlanta because they didn't know how to use a oint forward, but when he went to Phoneix, he won most improved player of the year)

I'm not mad at this pick.

I wanted Augustin, but oh well. Theres another PG next year

Now our job is to get rid of Crawford, Randolph and Curry.

Solid pick.

Then again like Jeff said we do still have Marbury so i guess pg aint really a huge need for us. marbury still got atleast another 5-6 years palying at a high level. We just need him to play like starbury.

Im just pissed cause I think it really will take this guy atleast 2 or 3 years to finally develop. I kinda wanted someone who produce right now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
my dikk went limp

Then again like Jeff said we do still have Marbury so i guess pg aint really a huge need for us. marbury still got atleast another 5-6 years palying at a high level. We just need him to play like starbury.

starbury will dominate next year like he said. Van Gundy knows the deal...hes the fukkin man and so are you just because your name is stephon marbury

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont question the big cocks offensive game...its his defense fukkin fukkity fukk fukk sh!t fukk why couldnt we get lopez or someone at a position where we need more help?

Blumatic

Rotation player
my dikk went limp

starbury will dominate next year like he said. Van Gundy knows the deal...hes the fukkin man and so are you just because your name is stephon marbury

Like he dominated in the past 12 years since he's been here. He was awesome in that Suns game earlier in the year.