Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: "jpz17 quotes"

  1. #31
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    This Thread Is Not For You! Only Reasonable Posters Can Post Here
    Lol. Cosign

  2. #32
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Alright guys, this is it, Rady has gone too far, Sorry, but I'm leavin, until he cools off, its just too bad it had to be that way, If you wanna contact me pm me, otherwise I'm off to another forum, ask MSG which forum if you wanna talk even more.. I hope everything works out, I liked this forum, I liked the people, but Rady pushed it too far, see ya

  3. #33
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    relax man, its just an internet message board. Don't get so heartbroken, it makes u look really bad

  4. #34
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    What did he do? I mean Rady that is

  5. #35
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Oh forget it, i just read it. To quote your fearless leader Metro "why you being so emotional JPZ" I guarantee you won't last more then 2 days without posting. Cya around

  6. #36
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    Alright guys, this is it, Rady has gone too far, Sorry, but I'm leavin, until he cools off, its just too bad it had to be that way, If you wanna contact me pm me, otherwise I'm off to another forum, ask MSG which forum if you wanna talk even more.. I hope everything works out, I liked this forum, I liked the people, but Rady pushed it too far, see ya

    Are you freakin serious?

  7. #37
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    yo rady who is the girl in your avatar

  8. #38
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    yo rady who is the girl in your avatar
    LMAO....DLEE stop jerkin it, he wont tell u.

  9. #39
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    already said it on a different thread. she strips

  10. #40
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    already said it on a different thread. she strips
    lol i figured that......I see the pole in the background

  11. #41
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    wow abcd was right, uve said some rtarded things in the past lol

  12. #42
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    wow abcd was right, uve said some rtarded things in the past lol
    lol lol lol lol



    not laughing

    1. that was 6 months ago
    2. i own your a$$

    Can I get a mod to close this thread??
    Last edited by jpz17; Dec 04, 2008 at 20:46.

  13. #43
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    lol lol lol lol



    not laughing

    1. that was 6 months ago
    2. i own your a$$

    Can I get a mod to close this thread??

    hence y i said in the past lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •