"jpz17 quotes"

jpz17

Starter
I posted some things not knowing what I was saying this past month.. I want to start fresh guys, if you want you can post all my dumb quotes here, and I'm sorry about making some guys mad. :teeth: I have learned a lot about the NBA and basketball in the past month being on this forum and look forward to learning more and more. I just want to start fresh and not be known as a "shock poster." I am know re-reading all my posts and threads, even though this thread may seem dumb I just wanted to explain. Hope you guys have fun throwing my dumb "quotes" here :peace: peace out

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im gonna look for some quotes after i go through everything else but i respect you for makin this thread....truth is we all say dumb things at times but you said alotta shocking things within a short time...and you also had some good posts. jpz you a cool dude :cool:

And i gotta respect you for sh!ttin on kologero :lol:

jpz17

Starter
I probobly shouldn't post dumb quotes that I made in here since I said them, but I'll start you guys off:

posted by: jpshocker17
Who would the knicks beat?
Out of all the teams that played in this years playoffs, who would the Knicks have the best chances in winning a 7-game sr at the end of the season
  1. Toronto-Their lack of guards would make it possible for Crawford to play great
  2. Wizards-They were without 0 for a while
  3. Magic-Turk and Howard are the only great players, don't get me wrong they are a great team but the Knicks might stand a chance

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
This forum is for peoples opinions thats what makes so good and diverse if we all thought the same things this shit would be boering.What you say is your opinion its not wrong its just disagreable to some people if your a Knick fan a true Knick than you have as much right to be on here as anybody.We all say things that dont make sense sometimes thats why none of us got an office at the garden,Thats not a good example the guys that have had offices at the garden the last couple of years have been fu**ing retards but you get my point.So just keep posting and dont sweat what people say.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm glad that JPZ17 finally noticed what everyone else has been noticing. It's okay that you're still learning about the NBA. I think everyone in here has a thing or two that they could learn about the NBA, including myself. Just look at the stats and efficiency rating, on nba.com, so that you learn more about all the players in the NBA. The best players in the NBA will usually have the higher efficiency ratings and the better stats, although there are exceptions.
Also, be sure to watch the Knicks summer league, so that you could see how all of the young players on the team plays. And try to read some sports illustrated, so that you can learn about the NBA superstars and All stars. If you do that, you'll be fine. It took me a long time to understand how the NBA works myself. I've been a fan of the Knicks since 1999, but I didn't know anything about salaries or GM's or trades until 2003, and I didn't understand how the draft pick system worked until 2004.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
right now with this roster we are far, but after one or two trades, and the draft we are maybe 3 years tops to making playoffs

:td::td:

sorry but if we dont make it next year, i have a hard time believeing we wont make it in 2010

jpz17

Starter
What if Marbury plays bad, Crawford stays, Lee goes, we pick a crappy player... You know I said a range. Anything can happen, just sayin

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ellis can't play d like Lee can, and you can't compare a guard and a pf..
Frye was a good pick, great player, we should've kept him
Lee, best pick we have ever made.. he was picked at 30

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ellis and Lee are both average defenders at best...i wouldnt even bring up their defense. Im not even gonna respond to the rest of this post, this sh!t is funny :lol:

Toons

is the Bo$$
live is an arcade game.....id rather play a basketball simulation
i tried live once....scored 145 points with the hornets on the difficult rating....peja had 49 points, he count miss from 3 pt.....chris paul had 30 assists lol....yeah, thats realistic

No bro Live really does suck ass. Even my friends who were heavy Live fiens agree now ever since me and another friend of mines that plays 2k series put them on. They completely forgot about live now.