Jermaine Oneal to Tornoto!

LOL if Oneal learns to play more than 10 games a year this could spell trouble for us being in the same division and all.

Not for tj MSG it was for rasho nestrovic and the 17th pick and sombody else

metrocard

Legend
for TJ ford...dont really understand the trade

Toronto lost.

O'Neal is gonna be 30, is injury prone and isn't the same player.

Ford shoots 47%, he's 5"11

O'Neal shoots 43%, he's 6"11

Rasho was a solid center.

Anyway, fuck Toronto.

Pacers are going to be NASTY though.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Toronto lost.

O'Neal is gonna be 30, is injury prone and isn't the same player.

Ford shoots 47%, he's 5"11

O'Neal shoots 43%, he's 6"11

Rasho was a solid center.

Anyway, fuck Toronto.

Pacers are going to be NASTY though.

I agree, fuck toronto

Indiana needs to trade tinsley for a big or draft a big....like alex ajinca or whatever his name is

Pacers will be one of the best offensive teams even though they already are, they'll be even better. IF they get a big who plays defense which im assuming they will...they'll be back in the playoffs like they never left. The Bird man Larry Nerd just made up for some of his bad moves he made

:lol: @ toronto

now they got injuremaine Oneal, Chris soft, and andrea bustnani :lol:

metrocard

Legend
I agree, fuck toronto

Indiana needs to trade tinsley for a big or draft a big....like alex ajinca or whatever his name is

Pacers will be one of the best offensive teams even though they already are, they'll be even better. IF they get a big who plays defense which im assuming they will...they'll be back in the playoffs like they never left. The Bird man Larry Nerd just made up for some of his bad moves he made

:lol: @ toronto

now they got injuremaine Oneal, Chris soft, and andrea bustnani :lol:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Trin_Starr

Starter
Van Gundy and Mark Jackson both said the trade was great for toronto

lol Both Van Gundy and Mark Jackson said that Kobe was better than Jordan before the finals :) lol

I don't see it for Toronto - Bosh and O'neal are PFs.
One of the reasons why O'neal is injured all the time is the constant beating he takes playing C at Indy - what position is he gonna play in Toronto?

A Toronto that blows is good for us

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
toronto has Bosh so y would they get another PF is beyond me and its moves like these weather good or bad makes me think why cant we make trades for the better of our team i understand we have alot of players teams shy away from but come on..like the portland trade with new orleans getting the 27 pick for cash y couldn't we pull this off???