The Evaluation of Donnie Walsh starts on Draft Night

George M.

Benchwarmer
This getting tiresome so I will go though this with you step by step and then stop wasting my time. Point one you say the Bulls had to get a HOF coach to win what are you CRAZY they had two of the 50 greatest players of all time on the team Jordan comes around once in a lifetime Pippen almost carried them to his own Championship ( THANK GOD FOR LJ ) rodman is a sure hall of famer if he wasnt such a fucking freak top 5 rebounders of all time yes Jackson was smart enough to run the triangle with the players he had and smart enough to always have a deadly three point shooter to compliment the system But if Jackson was the reason they won in Chicago why didnt they win a fucking thing when Jordan left.Now you talk about the Lakers and Jackson I give him credit for getting Shaq and Kobe to tolerate each other while they did but what has he done since Shaq left I know Shaq has another ring where is Phils,Give me Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe all in there prime a head coach is only as good as his players you have no talent you win nothing.Now to the Pacers was Walsh the Coach no his Job is to Build a team and hire the right Coach and thats what he did YEAH SO THOUGHT SO WHAT? he did his job.And the only things Im learning this year is YOU MAKE NO LEGIT POINTS AND THE MORE I HEAR YOU THE MORE YOU COME OFF LIKE A FUCKING FOOL and yeah I have watched Larry Brown coach 5 million teams over his carer and why didnt your hall of fame coach turn this team around that has so much TALENT since you think that all these players have so much value on the trade market if thats the case your icon Larry Brown should have at least made the playoffs with them NO? Now as far as the Blazers they won because they Drafted correctly and there young players developed early they would have won with Zach or Frye playing very little time in the rotation the smart thing they did is find a FUCKING RETARD to take his bad contract the same FUCKING RETARD you think should be in charge of our draft rather than Walsh and as far as the Draft didnt your brilliant Larry Brown demand the Pistons to Draft Darko.These Knick players didnt want to play for Brown They didnt want to play for Lenny or Isiah because they have no FUCKING HEART its a PRIVLEDGE to play in the GARDEN and all your TRADEABLE assets treat it and the fans like a JOKE.At least your intelligent to not have nothing against GALLINARI how could you did you live in ITALY last year and watch him play.Tell me who the FUCK wants Crawfords contract do you think that only us Knick fans seen him play this is a new day in Basketball everybody but your draft guru Isiah knows that one bad contract against your cap could fucking RUIN your team for years. So tell me who the Fuck wants him this is not X-BOX this is the real world teams wont take other peoples garbage.Now this is the point where I lost all RESPECT for your KNOWLEDGE of basketbal the Suns and the Pacers take advantage of the Knicks WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Walsh and Dantoni act like they dont know once again WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT the Suns play the Knicks twice you talk like its the 60s and there are only a couple of teams in the league please dont act like Walsh and Dantoni get credit for just beating bad teams ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE NO SENSE.Do me a favor if your gonna come at me COME CORRECT because your just EMBARRISING yourself.As a matter of Fact Im done with going back and forth with you your statements are just RIDDICULOUS if you want to learn a couple of things study some of the posts on here from some of the more knowlegable posters because there are many you can learn from and if your gonna come at somebody make it one of the kids on this site because you will never shine coming at me
Amen dude. Kiyaman can post some strange stuff.