Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Evaluation of Donnie Walsh starts on Draft Night

all i gotta say is; in walsh i trust. although i think id like taking Mark Jackson over d'antoni. we need defense!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hayato
    all i gotta say is; in walsh i trust. although i think id like taking Mark Jackson over d'antoni. we need defense!!
    welcome to knicksonline...i agree with your post

I heard a rumor that the Knicks will be a revamped team

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

This is a good start for a better future. Gallinari is a special skilled talented point forward with a lot of diversity in his game. Knick fans will love him for years to come.

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Jim, you dont understand it took a HOF Coach to come in and turn the Jordan Bulls and the Kobe Lakers around in one season to Win a Championship.

What fame does Walsh have before HOF Coach Larry Brown got there?
    yeah I thought so.
    Learn something this season by watching some Bobcats game.

A team could be losers because of one player, Portland proved that by getting rid of Zach.

How much did Memphis give to the Wolves for NBA Ready OJ Mayo?
    The Knicks could have done three times better than that if Walsh was on his job.
    These Knick Players did not want to play for Isiah Thomas for a very good reason.

I dont have anything against SF-Gallinari, but he would've been a nice pick only if we could've got SG-OJ Mayo or SG-Eric Gordon.

But did Donnie Walsh and D'Antoni do their Knicks homework?

I dont think that Donnie Walsh or D'Antoni put Crawford name out on any of the trades that was offered.
    The Knicks have been using PG-Marbury, PG-Nate, and PG-Collins, at the SG position everytime Crawful is on the court. Remove Crawful for a real SG so the PG could do their duties.

Any Knick Fan who been watching the Knicks play consistently would automatically know that the performance of Crawford, Q.Rich, and Zach equal a 23 win season.
    These are the WEAK players inwhich the Indiana Pacers and the Phoenix Suns take advantage of to beat the Knicks (why walsh & d'antoni act like they dont know).
    It does not matter what you get in return for these players they are players you allow to stay on your team for just one season (their time is up).
    One if not all should've been involved in a trade on Draft Night...
    This getting tiresome so I will go though this with you step by step and then stop wasting my time. Point one you say the Bulls had to get a HOF coach to win what are you CRAZY they had two of the 50 greatest players of all time on the team Jordan comes around once in a lifetime Pippen almost carried them to his own Championship ( THANK GOD FOR LJ ) rodman is a sure hall of famer if he wasnt such a ****ing freak top 5 rebounders of all time yes Jackson was smart enough to run the triangle with the players he had and smart enough to always have a deadly three point shooter to compliment the system But if Jackson was the reason they won in Chicago why didnt they win a ****ing thing when Jordan left.Now you talk about the Lakers and Jackson I give him credit for getting Shaq and Kobe to tolerate each other while they did but what has he done since Shaq left I know Shaq has another ring where is Phils,Give me Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe all in there prime a head coach is only as good as his players you have no talent you win nothing.Now to the Pacers was Walsh the Coach no his Job is to Build a team and hire the right Coach and thats what he did YEAH SO THOUGHT SO WHAT? he did his job.And the only things Im learning this year is YOU MAKE NO LEGIT POINTS AND THE MORE I HEAR YOU THE MORE YOU COME OFF LIKE A ****ING FOOL and yeah I have watched Larry Brown coach 5 million teams over his carer and why didnt your hall of fame coach turn this team around that has so much TALENT since you think that all these players have so much value on the trade market if thats the case your icon Larry Brown should have at least made the playoffs with them NO? Now as far as the Blazers they won because they Drafted correctly and there young players developed early they would have won with Zach or Frye playing very little time in the rotation the smart thing they did is find a ****ING RETARD to take his bad contract the same ****ING RETARD you think should be in charge of our draft rather than Walsh and as far as the Draft didnt your brilliant Larry Brown demand the Pistons to Draft Darko.These Knick players didnt want to play for Brown They didnt want to play for Lenny or Isiah because they have no ****ING HEART its a PRIVLEDGE to play in the GARDEN and all your TRADEABLE assets treat it and the fans like a JOKE.At least your intelligent to not have nothing against GALLINARI how could you did you live in ITALY last year and watch him play.Tell me who the **** wants Crawfords contract do you think that only us Knick fans seen him play this is a new day in Basketball everybody but your draft guru Isiah knows that one bad contract against your cap could ****ing RUIN your team for years. So tell me who the **** wants him this is not X-BOX this is the real world teams wont take other peoples garbage.Now this is the point where I lost all RESPECT for your KNOWLEDGE of basketbal the Suns and the Pacers take advantage of the Knicks WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Walsh and Dantoni act like they dont know once again WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT the Suns play the Knicks twice you talk like its the 60s and there are only a couple of teams in the league please dont act like Walsh and Dantoni get credit for just beating bad teams ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE NO SENSE.Do me a favor if your gonna come at me COME CORRECT because your just EMBARRISING yourself.As a matter of Fact Im done with going back and forth with you your statements are just RIDDICULOUS if you want to learn a couple of things study some of the posts on here from some of the more knowlegable posters because there are many you can learn from and if your gonna come at somebody make it one of the kids on this site because you will never shine coming at me

Originally Posted by jimenezz7
    This getting tiresome so I will go though this with you step by step and then stop wasting my time. Point one you say the Bulls had to get a HOF coach to win what are you CRAZY they had two of the 50 greatest players of all time on the team Jordan comes around once in a lifetime Pippen almost carried them to his own Championship ( THANK GOD FOR LJ ) rodman is a sure hall of famer if he wasnt such a ****ing freak top 5 rebounders of all time yes Jackson was smart enough to run the triangle with the players he had and smart enough to always have a deadly three point shooter to compliment the system But if Jackson was the reason they won in Chicago why didnt they win a ****ing thing when Jordan left.Now you talk about the Lakers and Jackson I give him credit for getting Shaq and Kobe to tolerate each other while they did but what has he done since Shaq left I know Shaq has another ring where is Phils,Give me Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe all in there prime a head coach is only as good as his players you have no talent you win nothing.Now to the Pacers was Walsh the Coach no his Job is to Build a team and hire the right Coach and thats what he did YEAH SO THOUGHT SO WHAT? he did his job.And the only things Im learning this year is YOU MAKE NO LEGIT POINTS AND THE MORE I HEAR YOU THE MORE YOU COME OFF LIKE A ****ING FOOL and yeah I have watched Larry Brown coach 5 million teams over his carer and why didnt your hall of fame coach turn this team around that has so much TALENT since you think that all these players have so much value on the trade market if thats the case your icon Larry Brown should have at least made the playoffs with them NO? Now as far as the Blazers they won because they Drafted correctly and there young players developed early they would have won with Zach or Frye playing very little time in the rotation the smart thing they did is find a ****ING RETARD to take his bad contract the same ****ING RETARD you think should be in charge of our draft rather than Walsh and as far as the Draft didnt your brilliant Larry Brown demand the Pistons to Draft Darko.These Knick players didnt want to play for Brown They didnt want to play for Lenny or Isiah because they have no ****ING HEART its a PRIVLEDGE to play in the GARDEN and all your TRADEABLE assets treat it and the fans like a JOKE.At least your intelligent to not have nothing against GALLINARI how could you did you live in ITALY last year and watch him play.Tell me who the **** wants Crawfords contract do you think that only us Knick fans seen him play this is a new day in Basketball everybody but your draft guru Isiah knows that one bad contract against your cap could ****ing RUIN your team for years. So tell me who the **** wants him this is not X-BOX this is the real world teams wont take other peoples garbage.Now this is the point where I lost all RESPECT for your KNOWLEDGE of basketbal the Suns and the Pacers take advantage of the Knicks WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Walsh and Dantoni act like they dont know once again WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT the Suns play the Knicks twice you talk like its the 60s and there are only a couple of teams in the league please dont act like Walsh and Dantoni get credit for just beating bad teams ONCE AGAIN YOU MAKE NO SENSE.Do me a favor if your gonna come at me COME CORRECT because your just EMBARRISING yourself.As a matter of Fact Im done with going back and forth with you your statements are just RIDDICULOUS if you want to learn a couple of things study some of the posts on here from some of the more knowlegable posters because there are many you can learn from and if your gonna come at somebody make it one of the kids on this site because you will never shine coming at me
    Amen dude. Kiyaman can post some strange stuff.