• Nate Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Lee

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Were hopin not to see a new name added to this list tonight (Gallinari, Deandre jordan, etc.)

Channing Frye - Bynum>>>> (so is danny granger)

Michael Sweetney - kyle korver, kapono, josh howard, barbosa, perkins, travis outlaw, boris diaw, carlos delfino, david west, mickeal pietris>>>

Nene Hilario - traded with camby to denver for mcydess
We coulda had: Amare stoudamire, caron butler, tayshaun prince, carlos boozer

Michael Wright - Earl Watson>>

Frederic Weis - aka french toast
We coulda had: Ron Artest :(, Ginobili, AK47, James posey, Jeff Foster

Nate Robinson - Francisco Garcia, Jason Maxiell>>

David Lee - Monta Ellis>>

Ill give us a pass on balkman since rondo is overrated and gibson was picked in the middle of the 2nd round

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ellis can't play d like Lee can, and you can't compare a guard and a pf..
Frye was a good pick, great player, we should've kept him
Lee, best pick we have ever made.. he was picked at 30

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ellis and Lee are both average defenders at best...i wouldnt even bring up their defense. Im not even gonna respond to the rest of this post, this sh!t is funny :lol:

jpz17

Starter
I'm not sayin all man-to-man d.. To me d is more rebounding blocking, and 99% effort, who cares if he can't move, its all about the effort on d

clumsy

Rotation player
He's a smart player, he has heart. He doesn't have the physical tools to dominate. To me he'll never be more than a hustle guy that gives you 13-10. Trading him for a 5th pick is a steal in my opinion

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
David Lee is a very good player, and he deserves to win 6th man of the year one of these days, in my opinion. However, David Lee does not play defense. I've seen him get layed up on and dunked on plenty of times. Lee is a good help defender, but he has no shot blocking, no man to man defense, and he has bad transition defense, due to his lack of quickness. Lee also is inconsistent on his jump shot, and he still needs improvement on that area.

I voted for Michael Sweetney, but I have respect for him. In the 2004-2005 season, the Knicks didn't have a center, but he still played hard and tried his best to play defense and play well in the low post. Michael Sweetney is definitely not soft. I only voted for him, because there was so many players that was better than him in that draft that it's not even funny. Also, his conditioning was poor, and it hurt his ability to be productive offensively. Michael Sweetney is still > Eddy Curry, in my book, though.

metrocard

Legend
Frye is the worst because we drafted him over two future all stars in Bynum and Granger. I've been dying to get Granger or Bynum or Gerald Green(which would of been a mistake but atleast I was honest).

I fucking hated it when came draft time under Isiah. He always made those hard head promises and didn't open up to any trade offers. Always drafting 2nd round picks in the first round and overrated stiffs like Frye. Frye was projected a 2nd round pick most of the year, but had a good tournament and slipped into the lottery. He's a 2nd round pick talent, another memorable failure by Thomas.

Hopefully Walsh doesn't follow this trend.

TunerAddict

Starter
Isiah drafted well. Thats the only thing he did well. Frye was a steal because he was immense trade bait, though Isiah wasted him on the Black hole.

Every team wanted a 6'10" guy with a consistent jump shot. Perfect for pick and pop plays.

Paul1355

All Star
yo WTF how is D LEE and Nate in this when they put up good numbers last year and dont forget Renaldo Balkman (1st round 20 pick) and Mardy Collins(1st round 29th pick) were both pics better than Lee who was picked (1st round 30th pick). whoever made this thread dude Lee is more of a surprise pick then anyone and Collins shoudnt be on this team, balkman averaged 5 a game...not impressive unlike Lee who averaged 10.8 ppg and 8.9 rpg off the bench...make a new list bro