Predict your Draft Night Shocker here

Starks

Starter
Slow day at work. All I'm waiting for is the draft tonight. This topic might be interesting.

Post the most outlandish, bizzare, or shocking headlines from the draft you can see happening.

Heres are some I thought of while i was takin a dump

Barron Davis traded to Detroit.

Miami drafts OJ Mayo...ships Wade away later.

Jefferson to Denver for Iverson.

Dallas trades Josh Howard to Knicks.

Starks

Starter
Slow day at work. All I'm waiting for is the draft tonight. This topic might be interesting.

Post the most outlandish, bizzare, or shocking headlines from the draft you can see happening.

Heres are some I thought of while i was takin a dump

Barron Davis traded to Detroit.

Miami drafts OJ Mayo...ships Wade away later.

Jefferson to Denver for Iverson.

Dallas trades Josh Howard to Knicks.

well i knew rj was gettin moved somewhere atleast

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
Great part about the Knicks trade is that Josh Howard won't realize he is traded until the preseason...cough cough, hack hack...smooooooooooooooth

Starks

Starter
I really think Cuban is trying hard to do something there after their horrible post season.

And i think the knicks won't get lucky and donnie and mark will connect and try to do something last minute.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jpz should be good at this....hes a shock poster

lets see....

Kevin McFail will continue to be a runner up with isiah for worst gm ever. Alotta minnesota fans feel McFail is just as bad of a gm, some say even worse. This isnt really a shocker though...

Pat Riley will make some kind of a mistake

Knicks fans will either be very happy or very upset
I heard a rumor that the knicks might get another pick and draft galinari and gordon:barf:​

Larry Nerd will make a stupid pick for the pacers

jpz17

Starter
the Suns will trade their pick and a player for some SF or PG

Seatle will trade at least 2 of their picks, they have 6

Knicks will make a big trade

Philly might trade with NYK

Denver will trade either K-mart or candy man

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
Knicks trade Lee & Rose for 5th pick & Cardinal, Knicks draft Westbrook or Gordon, and with the 6th pick they draft Gallinari...As much as I'll hate to see Lee go, but fuck it this will be nice for the future, a guard and a forward growing up together, and just building for the future with, Gordon/Westbrook, Chandler, Gallinari nice look IMO

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG I'm jpz17 you call me jpz7 sometimes

lmao im just sayin that because im guessin your 17....so to call you jpz7 would be disrespectful. But ever since you made kologero your son and you made the thread about your quotes....we cool fam :beer:

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
lmao im just sayin that because im guessin your 17....so to call you jpz7 would be disrespectful. But ever since you made kologero your son and you made the thread about your quotes....we cool fam :beer:
My Dude

I Would Smack Fire Out Ya Ass Dont Speak My Name When Im Not Present.

Paul1355

All Star
trading jefferson for iverson is like trading a ferrari for an oldsmobile...jefferson is their young KG and he shouldn;t go anywhere getting iverson for him would shock the shit out of me

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
My Dude

shut the fukk up kid...i aint yo dude im your enemy. yous a fukkin clown ass f@ggot. Dont go disrespectin legends like that. Dont be another punk ass mark of the mac 10

on the real..i seen you on sohh. sh!ts fukked up...have you gone to allhiphop? That site sucks...sh!t is mad slow

metrocard

Legend
My Dude

camron-no-homo.jpg