Thread: Danilo Gallinari

Hybrid View

Default Danilo Gallinari

Your thoughts?<FORM class=inlineimg title=Surprised name=StatPac_Survey_Software action="javascript
    <SCRIPT>
    view=false;
    function view_only() {
    view=true;
    document.StatPac_Survey_Software.submit();
    }
    function open_survey_software_results() {
    for (i=0;i<document.StatPac_Survey_Software.Choice.len gth;i++){
    if (document.StatPac_Survey_Software.Choice[i].checked==true){
    document.StatPac_Survey_Software.vote.value=""+(i+ 1);
    }
    }
    if ((document.StatPac_Survey_Software.vote.value=="") && (view==false)){
    alert ("Please make a selection.");
    return;
    }
    if (view==true) {
    document.StatPac_Survey_Software.view_mode.value=" 1";
    } else {
    document.StatPac_Survey_Software.view_mode.value=" 0";
    }
    view=false;
    url = "survey_software_results.html";
    args = 'toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,m enubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=500,h eight=200,left=20,top=20';
    result = window.open(url, "survey_software", args);
    }
    </SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT language=javascript src="<A href=" type=text/javascript p http: 728493.js? s3.polldaddy.com></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT"><SCRIPT language=javascript src="<A href=" type=text/javascript p http: 728493.js? s3.polldaddy.com></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT"></FORM>
    Last edited by jpz17; Jun 26, 2008 at 20:19.

not even the best sf in the draft we screwed up!!!!
    hopefully a move is coming to make this a more productive night
    gallinari is ok but hes not a central rebuilding point like we needed and there goes minutes from both chandler and lee

Absolutely pissed....... if we don't do something else tonight i will be even more pissed

Joe Alexander should've been drafted there...He's D Lee wit better Skillz and BLOCKS SHOTS! Isn't that what knicks fans been bitchin about 4 da last few years now!? Yall gotta admit, if Zeek would've made this pick, yall would've asked 4 his head!

P.S. Zeek would've made the right pick @ 6

co-sign this thread

whats co-sign? holy cow jason is way up

My only question is why is Donnie Walsh getting paid by the Knicks but working for Indiana? The coaching mistake now the draft debaucle. This is too much for me. I think this might be the straw that broke this camel's back. Is too late to bring back Isiah? Galinari by most accounts will be the next Frederic Weiss.

Originally Posted by jpz17
    whats co-sign? holy cow jason is way up
    co-sign means to agree

Lurker

Hi Knicks Fans, I'm from Italy and I saw Danilo play many times. I'm not sure he could be a star in the NBA, but I think he's a really good player and can improve so much. Give him a chance!

Hi guys, i'm italian fan too, Milano fan!!!! I see a lot of new Knicks fan from my land. I hope you'll be happy.
    Please give Danilo a chanse to show you his play!!!! I know NBA is another level compair to Italian tournament or Eurolega, but Danilo "Gallo" Gallinari, is absolutely the best player now in Europe (remember age, 19 years old)....
    I'm not upset about comportament of Knicks fans durin draft, because nobody of you know Danilo's potential and for sure give to danilo an incentive to give more and more and more. Prepared to have a big, very big surprise.....I'm sure!!!!!!

Please have a look...you will find more video of Danilo..[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

GO GALLO GO KNICKS

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Highlights of gallo scoring 27 pts against one of the top teams in the euro leagues maccabi elite who actually played against us last year

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Best Player in Europe is just like saying best HS player in the US....

Don't mean nothing at this level. Atleast if he would've played in the US in college or something...could've seen him against his would be counterparts..and more our style of play...projecting his ability from Euroleague...is problematic.

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz

Don't mean nothing at this level.
    I dont think hes the problem...hes a very talented player, hes a team player and hes gotta true passion for the game. I still am somewhat concerned about his ability to defend and his rebounding is his biggest problem. I just hope they get the right guys to put around him and keep defense in mind, which im afraid dantoni and donnie might forget.

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz

Don't mean nothing at this level. Atleast if he would've played in the US in college or something...could've seen him against his would be counterparts..and more our style of play...projecting his ability from Euroleague...is problematic.
    You need to do some research dude! American HS teams cant beat European under 18 teams! Its not even close!

I know the European League is not the NBA but Ill tell you this the best Euro teams will give any NBA team a run! Will kill any college squad! European Pro ball is definitely better competition then say any level other then the NBA!

And this kid amongst a team in confusion changing coaches and having a star player getting hurt put his team on his shoulders and carried it to a winning record! I believe his squad won its division! Avg 18 pts 8 rebound and 4 ass on the pro level!! All while starting on the bench! Not getting plays called for him in the first half of the season! He became the STAR on his team and hit at least 6 game winners that I know about this year alone!!

Not even Rose hit that many!

Greeat pick at 6 ......

I respect Walsh for making a hard decision ! Also am glad D'Antoni came on board with this pick! After research he changed his mind but at first it was said he did not really like his game!

All in all we have him! He is our pick! I said it as soon as we got the 6th pick we should take him and now that he is here we should all hope for the best! And stop this Europeans cant ball crap!

Greece beat America in the last Olympics and Greece does not have one NBA player till UTAH picked Koufos this year! ( Played college here Ohio ST)
    Spain won it all with Gasol hurt!

Spain has the best Player in next years draft!

I can go forever point is we might I got us the best Player in the draft!

Would love us to keep pushing Memphis for Mayo

Nothing like Mayo on My Italian Sandwich..........