Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Danilo Gallinari

I'm surprised there hasnt been many trades completed yet, I want the Knicks to draft Jordan, at this high in the draft I think he's a steal

Really man... Im hoping Donnie isn't done for the night and makes another significant move in this draft.

holy **** im pissed, we let jerryd bayless slip by and we pick the "italian failure", not impressed at all by walshs first move, they better do something else tonite to compensate that bad move.

I ain't gonna call him a failure just yet when we haven't seen **** from him, but Ill tell you one thing i don't feel comfortable with the pick one bit.

Ok... any REAL knicks fan would be dissapointed in this horrible pick... He will not produce for another 2-3years (If he's even in the league by then) and we passed on soo many good people still on the board at this pick... Im not to mad because other than the top three picks no matter who we got i would not have expected them to automatically come in and turn the team around single handedly... we obviously got a lot to do this off season but 1 thing for sure, tonight was a bad start........

Veteran

give reasons please? have you watched his game? what do you know about him? why will he be gone? why wont he produce now? please explain. dont just call us not REAL knicks fans and not explain. please do.

in accordance to keep up on our lets get Lebron campaign.. Lee has to go. he will ask for big dollars and unless we get rid of both curry and randolph we cant keep him. so look for him to move tonight or within the week or so. i heard some inside rumblings about Portland and New York. with Portland agressively looking for a deal to snab lee. and now that Bayless another coveted pick is on that team.. its possibly something can come to fruitation something along the lines of Lee and Rose for Miles and Bayless. who knows. but look out for Lee to be on the move.

if the Knicks don't make a trade for another draft pick, to get Jordan, or someone else useful, this draft was a failure. Maybe trade Crawford for a 2nd round pick, idc, try and get,Jordan,or maybe even CDR?

Bilas, Stephen A, Jackson all say this kid has no quickness. So he can shoot. So to those of you acting like this was a good move here is a sample of his nightly matchups in the NBA at SF:

Lebron James, Tayshaun Prince, Gerald Wallace, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Ron Artest ETC. Long story short this kid is going to get KILLED in the NBA. And he can't defend at all either. So this teams only chance to win, is try to outscore everyone. Intelligent basketball fans know Defense wins, period.

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Bilas, Stephen A, Jackson all say this kid has no quickness. So he can shoot. So to those of you acting like this was a good move here is a sample of his nightly matchups in the NBA at SF:

Lebron James, Tayshaun Prince, Gerald Wallace, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Ron Artest ETC. Long story short this kid is going to get KILLED in the NBA. And he can't defend at all either. So this teams only chance to win, is try to outscore everyone. Intelligent basketball fans know Defense wins, period.
    Right on Point... like i said any Real Knick fan knows this was a horrible pick... dr.crapy, goooood point...

Originally Posted by dr.carpy

Is this the same Stephen A Smith that ragged on Portland 2 drafts ago and now says they r the best organsisation going around? fk him and his opinions.
    No quickness? Smith is getting dumber by the year

its not good when his lateral quickness is questioned. Caron Butler is another name to add to your list. I can see him doing good on offense, i like the fact that we finally have a shooter but if he cant stop his opponent then his offense is not as much of a factor.

Add Richard jefferson to the List also...

I stopped listening to Bilas after he said Randy Foye will be turn out to be like Dwayne Wade, Bilas is a pure dumbass when it comes to comparisons, he doesn't even know what the **** he's talking about...and Stephen A. Smith? I don't listen to him also, he said we were going to be the best team in the East last year on draft day and before the season, and look how we turned out, their opinions or anything they say don't mean **** to me anymore, not just them, just any analysts in general

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I ain't gonna call him a failure just yet when we haven't seen **** from him, but Ill tell you one thing i don't feel comfortable with the pick one bit.
    TOTALLY AGREE 110%!!!!

There's sumthin about this dude that just screams 'BUST!'

He is only 19, he will take a little bit of time so people HAVE to be patient with him.
    I also believe that the Knicks are not done yet, they may not have another pick tonight but i think some trading will be done within the week