Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Danilo Gallinari

will dino be playin in the olympics???

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Look bro.

Drk and Hedo aren't quick or "athletic", but they're still some of the best players at their respected positions.

You would be happy with someone like Hedo who IS a perennial all star(averages 20 ppg 6 rebs 5 assist).

Gallinari is capable of doing those stats. Gallinari is just 19 and dominated his league. Darko, Bargnani, Tskivili, Lampe never dominated their respected leagues, all they did was show flashes. Thats the difference between Danilo.

Do your research before you talk ****, for real.

Didn't hedo take about 6 years to reach his full on potential? Do we really have that much time?

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard
    lilman_bklyn, you're one of the whackest *****s on this site, so in perspective anything you say is irrevelant.

Whatever research you're doing; you're not showing it. Wheres the facts? You're not dropping any new knowledge here.

I'm a man.
    understood?
    Don't talk to me like you were panties and got your nails polished. Address me like a man, especially a dude like me. I'm the most hood ***** alive, you need acknowledge this; I'm not one of your herb ass friends.

You sounding like a bitch right now, typical of you

I like making things inconvenient for bitch *****s, go cry if you can't handle my ether, puto. Enjoy being the Charlie Murphy of the forum

D'Antoni and Walsh picked Danilo because they think he's ready to contribute right away. These guys are NBA professionals, you're just fat ass who's only good at raping a bag of doritos in 30 seconds. Your opinion is nice and all, but really shut the **** up and stop trying to force your opinion that lacks a lot of logic and source on others. You haven't watched Danilo at all to even ASSESS him and say he can't contribute right away. You don't know that, so shut the **** up as I repeat. Next time bring out your resources before you say your typical retarded ranks, pendejo.

BITCH, that's ya name son, aight, try to remember that, faggot... Now you and NYKNICKS15 are both idiots... You say you did research and you are telling people do their research yadda yadda, BS, what research have you guys done? As I stated b4, but NYKNICKS15 foolazz goes and deletes it, all the research you guys could have done, was the same research any real knick fan has most likely already done. Going to multiple draft sites, international boards youtube and seeing what this guy is about. And if you punks were honest with yourselves, instead of being Knick nuthuggers, then you would see this guy is Adam Morrison, this guy is JJ Redick, this guy is any number of guys who came out of college and had intensity and could shoot, and do a little dribbling... but that's it. Reggie Miller was a great shooter, but if he couldn't run off a pick to get open and get his shot, then he would have been an average Joe.

Fact is, The guy is a project, maybe he'll be good, most likely he'll be average. My main point, which you BIG **** lovers, are refusing to see, is that the Knicks could have gotten Augustine or Bayless, who, inthe weak ass eastern division, could have helped the Knicks starting now and continuing next year when Marbury is gone. & I truly believe that Augustine will be a very very good pg in less than 3 years top 5 in terms of shooting and distributing the ball.

Lurker

Originally Posted by KologeroBx
    His Nickname Is The Rooster (I Dunno Why) And Some Of Our Witty Little Knicks Friends Thought It Be Cool To Go Around Saying "Big ****"
    1st of all, Rooster is the exactly translation of Gallo in Italian language, in Italy we call him Gallo directly from his last name Gallinari.
    2nd Trust me, he should be the right solution for the Knicks, because he's a smart player
    but he is also humble and a great worker, he is able to find the solution to make point or to find the best team mate with an assistance. He have a good ball handling and a strong defense, he is also a good blocker.
    I followed him for the last two years, it is a good business for NY.

Honestly I"m not really sure either way on this pick. On one hand i've never seen him play in an actually game so just for that i'm skeptical. Some of the analyst say good things about him and some say bad, which is true for basically every player in the draft.

He's young and from the tapes he atleast seems to have alot of positive things. I don't think you can teach lateral quickness but you can deffinately teach defense, he may never be a lockdown defender but if he can be an average defender and a good offensive player you can live with that.

I personally wanted Russell Westbrook or Joe Alexander, but westbrook was gone and it seemed like the Knicks since day one wanted Gallinari.

My biggest problem with the pick is the massive glut at small forward we have.

Gallinari
    Chandler
    Richardson
    Jefferies
    Balkman

Hopefully we'd be able to work some sort of package and add a veteren PG or a shot blocker but unfortunately we all know the Knicks have no assets and this most likely will be the opening night roster.

At this point i'm neither really high or really low on this pick. I'd like to atleast see him play a few times before making a decision

Superstar

Also BITCH, Perennial all star would mean that somebody would have had to make it AT LEAST once... you ****in jerkoff, hedu turkoglu is a good player, that took 6 years to become good on a team that didn't even draft him. Also, he wasn't the 6th overall pick in the draft... BITCH

Lurker

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by lilman_bklyn
    BITCH, that's ya name son, aight, try to remember that, faggot... Now you and NYKNICKS15 are both idiots... You say you did research and you are telling people do their research yadda yadda, BS, what research have you guys done? As I stated b4, but NYKNICKS15 foolazz goes and deletes it, all the research you guys could have done, was the same research any real knick fan has most likely already done. Going to multiple draft sites, international boards youtube and seeing what this guy is about. And if you punks were honest with yourselves, instead of being Knick nuthuggers, then you would see this guy is Adam Morrison, this guy is JJ Redick, this guy is any number of guys who came out of college and had intensity and could shoot, and do a little dribbling... but that's it. Reggie Miller was a great shooter, but if he couldn't run off a pick to get open and get his shot, then he would have been an average Joe.

Fact is, The guy is a project, maybe he'll be good, most likely he'll be average. My main point, which you BIG **** lovers, are refusing to see, is that the Knicks could have gotten Augustine or Bayless, who, inthe weak ass eastern division, could have helped the Knicks starting now and continuing next year when Marbury is gone. & I truly believe that Augustine will be a very very good pg in less than 3 years top 5 in terms of shooting and distributing the ball.
    You mad homie? lilbitch_bkln, Learn how to take a joke just like you know how to take a dick. You sound like a heart broken little girl right now. Like I said, come at me like a man, not a bitch.

Augustin will be good, but your bitchass doesn't know anything about Gallinari, he's far from a "project", he's a proven player.

It take most lottery picks 3-5 years to become an all star. Gallinari will reach that level because his box of skills, talent, work ethic and feel for the game. Nothing will stop this kid from reaching greatness.

Gordon will never be an all star in this league, turnover prone and a chucker.
    Bayless will be a scorer, a brolic Tony Parker, potential all star.
    Augustin could average 18 and 10 sometime in his career, especially since Brown loves him more than Felton,

Danilo is a potential
    22 ppg
    6 rebounds
    5 assist guy
    with 49% FG
    42% 3pt
    89% FT

He could even get better than that too.

KnicksonLIN.com

I think Danilo Gallinari is gonna be a good player. However, this is what I have wrong with the pick.

1) Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni took absolutely no consideration into the fact that the Knicks have major defensive struggles.

2)The Knicks will most likely never give Wilson Chandler the opportunity he deserves to prove his offensive and defensive talent that he showed last year.

3) If Walsh and D'Antoni were dying so much for a Small Forward/Power Forward, why didn't they just take Anthony Randolph? The guy averages over 15 points per game, 8.5 rebounds, 1 steal, and 2.3 blocks. At the very least, Randolph would've gave the Knicks defense.

4) Why didn't they get a point guard or a center? The Knicks needed a point guard that could eventually replace Marbury, when his contract expires in 2009. The Knicks need a center that could replace Eddy Curry, because Curry is one of the biggest liabilities(the biggest liability in my opinion) on this team.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Honestly I"m not really sure either way on this pick. On one hand i've never seen him play in an actually game so just for that i'm skeptical. Some of the analyst say good things about him and some say bad, which is true for basically every player in the draft.

He's young and from the tapes he atleast seems to have alot of positive things. I don't think you can teach lateral quickness but you can deffinately teach defense, he may never be a lockdown defender but if he can be an average defender and a good offensive player you can live with that.

I personally wanted Russell Westbrook or Joe Alexander, but westbrook was gone and it seemed like the Knicks since day one wanted Gallinari.

My biggest problem with the pick is the massive glut at small forward we have.

Gallinari
    Chandler
    Richardson
    Jefferies
    Balkman

Hopefully we'd be able to work some sort of package and add a veteren PG or a shot blocker but unfortunately we all know the Knicks have no assets and this most likely will be the opening night roster.

At this point i'm neither really high or really low on this pick. I'd like to atleast see him play a few times before making a decision
    I agree about the glut we have at small forward. If his lateral quickness and ability to defend small forwards is questioned, he'll get his ass torched by shooting guards. If we play him at power forward hes giving up weight and height. They say hes still growin, if he grows another 2 inches and proves he can at least play good team defense then ill be ok with this pick. Im just not sure where hes gonna play next year.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Randolph would of been a pretty bad pick considering he's 197 lbs and 6"11. He turned the ball over 3 times a game and only averaged 15 ppg on a very bad team. He's a tweener, so I'm glad we passed.

the itallian stallion has just arrived...ready to cheer for that dude... Looks like Jared is on he's way out....

Yeah my last name is Gallo and no one has ever called me a rooster. Gallinari is going to be fly. I see him as a PF.

Default Big **** Info

Interesting page on Big ****:

I can't judge right now, but it seems the Italian connection
    had something to do with it.

Papa ****: Hello D'antoni, this is Papa ****. You take-a my son inna da draft, and we no hurta you wife and kids...
    D'ant: Hey Papa ****, we love Danilo, no problemo, you no hurta my family, I drafta you kid, we have'a da lunch tomorrow in Little Italy
    Walsh: happy funtime!

Big **** in NYC! woo hoo!

Video

At first i was very angry, but the pain settled in later. Donnie Walsh said in an interview how he drafted a player in Indiana and the whole crowd booed but that player ended up being rookie of the year. I just really hope we can get some defense *ehem* trading with sacremento for patrick ewing jr doesnt sound like a bad idea!!!