Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Official Big **** Thread

Gallo Gallo Gallo Gallo

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Gallinari is so good at driving the basketball...SMH @ the people calling him slow and not athletic.

Veteran

Kid draws fouls really well too

12th man

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Kid draws fouls really well too
    If he makes improvements in offensive rebounding(hard to do since he has a 3pt shot), and a post game....we got the complete offensive player.

The man is excellent in scoring, both ways.
    Defensively, he gets steals, blocks, defensive rebounds, outlet passes...he's going to get better.

Maybe he can be better than Lopez?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    If he makes improvements in offensive rebounding(hard to do since he has a 3pt shot), and a post game....we got the complete offensive player.

The man is excellent in scoring, both ways.
    Defensively, he gets steals, blocks, defensive rebounds, outlet passes...he's going to get better.

Maybe he can be better than Lopez?
    not maybe he will get better than lopez. and gallo needs a post game with that height. but anytime he tries to post some1 up he seems awkward. hopefully he'll work on it and try and improve it during the season.

Veteran

Just another re-post on where everybody stood on "The ****" this time last year. Its a little long winded, but good reading nonetheless. Enjoy Knickfans and Newbies!!!!

12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Just another re-post on where everybody stood on "The ****" this time last year. Its a little long winded, but good reading nonetheless. Enjoy Knickfans and Newbies!!!!
    You're not a Knick fan.

Anyway...Gallinari obviously has gone cold...he needs to be aggressive and call shots. He's playing like Tim Thomas right now.

Veteran

with the way 'zip'ole is playing, i'd rather have tim thomas ....

12th man

Gallinari > CARMELO!!!! F*CK THAT FAKEASS PUERTO RICAN.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

damn watching gallo do what he did, and basically shut carmelo up, was amazing to watch. dudes game has come a long way and he keeps getting better. he could be a viable number 2 option for us in the future DAMN GALLO'S NASTY

Is this thread official?

If I make official threads will I be capable of auto-fellatio? Or will I be poor but love myself?

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're not a Knick fan.

Anyway...Gallinari obviously has gone cold...he needs to be aggressive and call shots. He's playing like Tim Thomas right now.
    More of a KNICKS fan than you are "Starbury" man-crush havin, no shirt wearin' buster!!!!!

12th man

Last edited by metrocard; Dec 12, 2010 at 15:22.

Gallo looks like a different player recently. His body language is better, I think now that the trade rumors have subsided he feels more confident and more comfortable and most of all I think he benefits from the veteran leadership of STAT and Ray. He has really started to come into his own as a player, becoming the all-around guy I knew he could be if he started taking the ball to the hole. And now he's got that SWAG starting to come out. He believes this team can win.

And he isn't wrong.

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Elite scorer against euroleaguers were big men routinely foul out. Wasn't Andrea Bargnani "elite" as well? And he's bigger (7'0) and routinely fails to get his shot in the NBA over smaller guys. So this bull**** about elite proves your an idiot. How do you drive in the NBA? You have to be FASTER THAN THE GUY DEFENDING YOU. GALLINARI AKA BIG ****SUCKER ISN'T FAST AT ALL. There's guy like Adam Morrison that tested closed to Michael Jordan with those same bull**** tests you speak of. Based on the same battery of bull**** tests, Morrison is the next mental Michael Jordan. Those test aren't reality. There bull**** for people like you you know nothing about the league to spout a stat. So lets recap. Bargnani bigger = NBA failure. Slow = No Drive capability. Euroleague = Slightly less than the NBDL. That's why guys like Juan Carlos Navarro go back to Europe cause quite frankly they aren't good enough to play here.
    i wish i culd quote everyone from this thread from 08... they all look dumb as fuk now