Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Big **** Thread

the only jersey i got is the one that says georgia tech on the front and marbury on the back. the rest seem to cheap for me. i got like maybe 6 pairs of sneakers. cant complain. i got 1 sweatshirt, like 5 pairs of shorts and like 4 t shirts. This is a win win situation for both steph and us. We get alot of stuff and steph gets his money cuz all budgets can buy his stuff.

how did you customize your rank???? You can't customize til 1,000

Damn If I Knew A Dude With 15 ****ing Pairs Of Starbury Kicks Id Clown Him So Hard, I Mean Got Damn LOL

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KologeroBx
    Damn If I Knew A Dude With 15 ****ing Pairs Of Starbury Kicks Id Clown Him So Hard, I Mean Got Damn LOL

You can't even afford a shirt.

You're a fat bum with a funny looking head.
    LMAO @ you looking all ****eyed and depressed.

Go do some push ups, fat tits.

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    theres a line between jokes and racism
    Things are funny when they can be said in public not behind a screen thats just being a *****,You call me guido thats the best you can come up with and why even say it you dont know me but its behind a screen so I guess your just being a ***** again,Then you cry about freedom of speech you can talk all the nonsense you want once again behind a screen,Freedom of speech does not free you from being a jerkoff.Then you talk some other **** about me not likeing your comments about my race meaning I have no life because of it I wouldnt trade my life with anybody I just dont like some racist clown making riddiculous comments.Hate all you want it makes sense because most ignorant racists cant hide it they make stupid little comments behind closed doors because they dont have the balls to air it out in public that goes for whites blacks spanish whatever.The bottom line is I come on this site to talk about the Knicks not have some insignificate little racist kid put down my race I dont know maybe an Italian kid slapped you around in the past for you to put so much effort into your little joke whatever it is you will definatley feel better if you get your balls up and step to one you will most likely get a beating but at least you went out like a man tried to get out your frustration instead of doing it behind a screen and kid your 25 do yourself a favor change the grim reaper picture by your name things like that are for children I cant take you serious with that there, At 25 I was buying my second house and it seems like you want to live in the basement and play dungeons and dragons,And the whole guido refrence that little beauty hasnt been used in about ten years so try to get out of the house more often you will feel better about your little life

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Realz
    Here's what really bothers me about that logic...if Gallinari is the talent Dantoni and alot of folks here thinks he will become..then how come everyone who had to have had the chance to scout him...didn't say anything? I didn't hear anyone else besides Dantoni creating a buzz about getting this kid if his stock was to fall.

There is no such thing on a guy as being a coveted talent that no one knows about in the NBA...especially when it comes to foreign players...because when you do hear about them...everyone knows..because they do stand out..especially if they are good enough to be drafted. With American players this is more logical to happen because of more influx with American players...but not foreign.
    You know what I noticed that too. The Knicks seemed to be really the only one as interested.

But talking about Gallinari now that he's a Knick, I don't remember the last time I got excited for our Knicks rookie. This is much much more interesting than when we drafted Lee, Balkman, Frye, or Sweetney. And let me make myself clear that I'm no big fan of Gallinari. But his rookie season would be a great watch cause expectations of our rookie have never been this high in a long time. I'd even go as far as suggest that we give him at least 20-25 minutes per game.

I guess the girls wanna find out the truth behind his nickname lol
    Welcome to NYC!!!!

Lurker

I think you make some big mistakes.
    First of all, you underrate european basketball: generally speaking you underrate all basketball that is not NBA. And that is a bad mistake.
    An then, you judge a player (Gallinari) that you have never seen playing.
    I saw Danilo playing so may times in the last three years, and I can assure you he is an amazing player. He has a great tecnique, he can shot from every point of the court, he can go to the basket in penetration, he can play in post, back to the basket. He is a very good difensive player and he has a great mental strenght. I think it's a very good choise for New York Knicks: I'm sure you all will be very happy of him in the next seasons.
    Good luck for the next season, I hope Knicks could have a winnig-season.

Sorry if my english isn't perfect!

OT: damn, that Cassie is hotter than hot!

12th man

Originally Posted by lanceroy
    I don't remember the last time I got excited for our Knicks rookie.

Only time will tell how he turns out, i think any change of direction at the moment is a good one for the Knicks.

European Basketball is better than people think.

i hope rooster (i ain't calling him big ****) has a good season for us... mock drafts projected this cat top 5... i also saw some analysists having him going to NJ... with us taking augustine... i'm no longer being optimistic about our squad... since i thought we had the talent to make the playoffs last season... but i think gallo fills a void for us at 3... since q's back is shot... balkman can't play offense and chandler will likely be a role player at best...

i just hope that whatever we do... we can attract quality players and draft well enough to be a force in 3 - 5 years... i really want us to raise another banner in my lifetime...

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    I guess the girls wanna find out the truth behind his nickname lol
    Welcome to NYC!!!!

Ill take the one on the left!!!

12th man

i heard gallo isnt done growing yet. he's 6'9 right now so probably expect him to be about 6'10 maybe 6'11 by his prime and lets hope he can put alot more pounds of muscle so he can be a dominant 4 once we ship out zach.