Official Big Cock Thread

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Chandler ain't goin anywhere..sure as hell ain't go be replaced by Danilo any time soon...people are more excited, and it makes more sense to let Chandler grow just as much, if not more then Danilo...if anything they'll take away from idk Nate or Qrich or something for Danilo

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
If Chandler doesnt play aggressive basketball, drive the lane and get to the foul line then you will eventually see Gallo take over his spot.

Before Gallo played this year..Chandler had ALOT of game were he shot horribly from the field and didnt even played aggressive and just chucked up shots.

Chandler still has some things to learn.

The talent is there for Chandler but the discipline to know what your good at is still a challenge for him. He does the wrong things too much...example he shoots to many three's when he is obviously a better 2 point shooter.

The one thing that stand out between both players is their basketball IQ on the court. After seeing Gallo play two games I know already that he is a pretty smart player were Chandler needs work.

Gallo knows when to shoot and when not to shoot were Chandler just rolls the dice on his talent every time.

Both guys have HUGE upside and playing together one day can be something to look forward to...they can be a dangerous combo at the 2,3 or 3,4 spots.

Chandler and Gallo both show to be good on both sides of the court and posses the ability to change momentum in a game easily and single handily....Chandler just needs to know his game a little better.

For now Chandler should start over Gallo but over time we are going to see Gallo take his spot if Chandler doesn't go back to the old aggressive, driving the lane type of basketball he played during the summer league and at the end of last season.

Co-sign 100%

dre48ny

Rotation player
It feels good knowing that we have young talent that will still develop and be even better! This is a good sign of things to come. I can't front, I'm excited.

metrocard

Legend
Mike D'Antoni said the biggest surprise about Danilo Gallinari's game is his ability to cover the perimeter and competently defend two-guards and small-forwards.

"If he can do that, then he can play on the perimeter," D'Antoni said. "That just helps us that much more."

Gallinari is 20 years of age, listed at 6'10" and 225 pounds. He is expected to grower taller and stronger which could enable him to bang inside. Once that happens, D'Antoni expects Gallinari to be able to play three or four positions.

D'Antoni admitted that he at first assumed Gallinari would be the standard all-offense, no-defense European player, "because you make generalizations, which you shouldn't."

D'Antoni sees Gallinari's basketball IQ also translating on the defensive end. "[H]e has shown he knows angles, he can use his length. And he'll get stronger. There's no reason why he can't become a good defender on the perimeter, which, if he can do that and inside, then you've got a heck of a player."

Good news...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow, all Gallo really needs is to gain experience and strength then he'll be a great player in the NBA, cause from what i've seen in him, it's that he's got the "it" factor that superstars possess. For someone who hasn't played or practiced pretty much the whole season and for him to come in and play the way he has just shows how good he is/will be

metrocard

Legend
Lame...Danilo isn't allowed to play tonight against Philadeph...Knicks training staff won't allow it.

I guess its better to be safe than risky.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nates an estblished player right now in this system D'Antoni won't touch his minutes, if anybody on the team is going to get effected when Gallo starts playing 30+ minutes its Q-Rich.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
seems to me like he's pressing a little, but thats natural all rookies wanna score and show what they got he'll get back on track soon enough.

Red

TYPE-A
Great...a thread to praise another poor decision by this organization. We needed a center and Defense and we choose a 6'10 Sm over Lopez...SMH?!? Lopez > Gallo = NYK are PATHETIC STILL!

metrocard

Legend
610x.jpg

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
When will the Danilo haters change their mind on this kid? I say kid because thats wht he is. Hes young, raw yet extremely talented. 17 points in 22 mins, 4-5 from outside. Thats not bad for a player who hardly plays. I think he can be a all star calibre player. Lets give him a few more minutes and see what else he can do.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
When will the Danilo haters change their mind on this kid? I say kid because thats wht he is. Hes young, raw yet extremely talented. 17 points in 22 mins, 4-5 from outside. Thats not bad for a player who hardly plays. I think he can be a all star calibre player. Lets give him a few more minutes and see what else he can do.

as of today, i dont think anybody callin em a bum cuz he definitely isnt one, his jumpshot is deadly, but i think ppl like myself are kinda upset about the selection of Danillo is that we couldve covered some of our weakness by selecting brook lopez or DJ augustine or bayless, we already have chandler at the wing who we need to develop

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
never really understood just how good a shooter the kid is, if he can get the shot off, it's almost expected to go in, unlike other players where you don't know...he's young, but that shot has a lot of potential to make him a real good player..once he gets stronger, better D, can be something big

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I remain unconvinced. Please don't forget Curry or Channing Frye... who both had better streaks than this guy... and turned into trash. I don't believe in Leisure Larry or Gallinari. When they do this consistently... I might let up. I've been disappointed too many times... by temporarily good players.

jimkcchief88

All Star
as of today, i dont think anybody callin em a bum cuz he definitely isnt one, his jumpshot is deadly, but i think ppl like myself are kinda upset about the selection of Danillo is that we couldve covered some of our weakness by selecting brook lopez or DJ augustine or bayless, we already have chandler at the wing who we need to develop

That's the point.