Official Big Cock Thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
Just another re-post on where everybody stood on "The Cock" this time last year. Its a little long winded, but good reading nonetheless. Enjoy Knickfans and Newbies!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Just another re-post on where everybody stood on "The Cock" this time last year. Its a little long winded, but good reading nonetheless. Enjoy Knickfans and Newbies!!!!

You're not a Knick fan.

Anyway...Gallinari obviously has gone cold...he needs to be aggressive and call shots. He's playing like Tim Thomas right now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
damn watching gallo do what he did, and basically shut carmelo up, was amazing to watch. dudes game has come a long way and he keeps getting better. he could be a viable number 2 option for us in the future DAMN GALLO'S NASTY

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Is this thread official?

If I make official threads will I be capable of auto-fellatio? Or will I be poor but love myself?

metrocard

Legend
5v6uq8.jpg

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Gallo looks like a different player recently. His body language is better, I think now that the trade rumors have subsided he feels more confident and more comfortable and most of all I think he benefits from the veteran leadership of STAT and Ray. He has really started to come into his own as a player, becoming the all-around guy I knew he could be if he started taking the ball to the hole. And now he's got that SWAG starting to come out. He believes this team can win.

And he isn't wrong.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Elite scorer against euroleaguers were big men routinely foul out. Wasn't Andrea Bargnani "elite" as well? And he's bigger (7'0) and routinely fails to get his shot in the NBA over smaller guys. So this bullshit about elite proves your an idiot. How do you drive in the NBA? You have to be FASTER THAN THE GUY DEFENDING YOU. GALLINARI AKA BIG COCKSUCKER ISN'T FAST AT ALL. There's guy like Adam Morrison that tested closed to Michael Jordan with those same bullshit tests you speak of. Based on the same battery of bullshit tests, Morrison is the next mental Michael Jordan. Those test aren't reality. There bullshit for people like you you know nothing about the league to spout a stat. So lets recap. Bargnani bigger = NBA failure. Slow = No Drive capability. Euroleague = Slightly less than the NBDL. That's why guys like Juan Carlos Navarro go back to Europe cause quite frankly they aren't good enough to play here.

i wish i culd quote everyone from this thread from 08... they all look dumb as fuk now

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
Gallo looks like a different player recently. His body language is better, I think now that the trade rumors have subsided he feels more confident and more comfortable and most of all I think he benefits from the veteran leadership of STAT and Ray.

Or maybe he benefits from his new girlfriend :lol:

600full-michelle-trachtenberg.jpg